Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos (40265 Views)

Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / High Speeding Car Fall In A Culvert, Luckily No Life Was Lost. / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by onadana: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
which kain story be dis?I no see car on her.Car on her and she still dey alive.Na film.
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin

The accident victim is looking so beautiful,

There is no obvious evidence of hemorrhage nor bone fracture!
This is a case of exaggerated mishap.

It does not look like the "speeding car ran into her & climbed on top her" according to the OP.

She might have been hit slightly by the car & got knocked down by the shock.

Meanwhile, I thank God for her life & wish her swift recovery.
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
her village people must have been following her very hard
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by bejeria101(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Im in delta state and i didnt see the woman.
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by teemswest(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
That place is Sapele general hospital, quick recovery ma
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
but wait o....the car climb ontop the woman and she was just injured...hmmmm i smell something o
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by Dmec(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Madam you will not die,you will live to testify the goodness of the Lord,quick recovery
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Keneking:
But why did the car climb on her?
See the rusty, badly managed human stretcher in that useless government hospital.
Useless government
Impressive u saw it. Nigerian govt at all levels are useless and Nigeria has no future.
Look at d video link below
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/04/nigeria-meningitis-outbreak-infects-thousands-170408115856520.html

Imagine the state of our hospitals after all d billions allocated for health in d annual budget
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by seangy4konji: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
burn which car...
NCANTaskForce:
Burn that car,

Hit like in support
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by segebase(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
as d car climbed on her ..hope it didn't release inside her
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:

Dear Evans Sister,

This is what you need.

I hope it is not too small.
It's too much sef
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by mmachi96(f): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
KingGBsky:
You shall not die. shocked #YourCaseIsDifferent
so is mine

1 Like

Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by derevarc(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is why we need paramedics in this country
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by orjaha(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
private vehicles also need speed limit devise.
this is stool much oooo
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by kabillion(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
If u make it thru d 9t there is always a brighter day. Thank God u make it
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
mmachi96:
so is mine
no kiss Emoji in nairaland?
I blow u kiss jawe..
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by Obozi: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
climbs untop of her
Is she a tree?
Help me ask them o
Re: Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos by miniziter(m): 5:57am On Aug 26, 2017
That's why its always good to wear a tight underneath as a woman. Imagine If she had wore ordinary pants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.