Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos (23506 Views)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:38am On Dec 11, 2017
This is very sad. A young man who was traveling to Bauchi state never made it there alive following a ghastly motor accident which killed him on the spot. A truck conveying goods crashed with the victim's car as it climbed on top of it - crushing and killing the man on the spot.

His corpse has been reportedly evacuated to the mortuary after other motorists and road users arrived the scene.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/young-man-crushed-death-truck-climbed-car-travelling-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by LilSmith55(m): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2017
God, just 11 days in this December, and many life has been lost.... God Protect us and our Family from danger of life

20 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by LilSmith55(m): 5:41am On Dec 11, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala

Mtcheeeeew, u open post u carry FTC again..... Na una type get Robert Mugabe's brain

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Redhot111(m): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2017
If he is yet to be identified, how were you then able to get that second pix? Cos Dat particular one was certainly not taken from the scene of the accident

4 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by princeade86(m): 5:46am On Dec 11, 2017
in the remaining of dis year, God wil protect us in Jesus name.

16 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2017
LilSmith55:

Mtcheeeeew, u open post u carry FTC again..... Na una type get Robert Mugabe's brain

We are talking of sad news of death and you are here dragging first to comment.

To topic, if the guy was on seat belt he may not have died.

R. I. P.

6 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by ipobarecriminals: 5:57am On Dec 11, 2017
odun nlo sopin oo baba.Fi so re so wa oo t'omo t'omo,ohun ti o pa wa lekun o lodun titun maje ku o sele si wa o baba.Maje ki ko owo leri so kun.......Mercy Lord

2 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by hendrixxx(m): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2017
a
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by legendary4luv(m): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2017
RIP to him!!! so sad
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Rip man
E pain me..

Dear Lord , no let me use my money buy wetin go kill me o. If na motor please send thieves make dem come steal am.
If na building no let me build am

But if na beer...lord leave me like that.

6 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Redhot111:
If he is yet to be identified, how were you then able to get that second pix? Cos Dat particular one was certainly not taken from the scene of the accident
could be from his phone?

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by zinachidi(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Redhot111:
oshey, FBI

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Pierohandsome: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2017
iAudio:

We are talking of sad news of death and you are here dragging first to comment.

To topic, if the guy was on seat belt he may not have died.

R. I. P.
what has seat belt got do with this kind of accident? Somebody was crushed, what changes would seat belt bring

19 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by chuks34(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
this is ridiculous

i shall not die untimely
i shall live to the fullest of Gods plan for me
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by bentlywills(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
God save us from untimely death

2 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Ah, Lord... I plead for mercy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Wizberg12(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
it's pitiable
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Lord Have mercy on us!
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by chinawapz(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2017
December and Death is like 5&6. God protection on us all IJN(Amen)
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2017
O Lord guide me as I travel home
Jibril659:
could be from his phone?
And there were no contacts on the phone?
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by yeyeboi(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
LilSmith55:
God, just 11 days in this December, and many life has been lost.... God Protect us and our Family from danger of life

Amen
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by gunners160(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2017
menh this is so bad.. Young man handsome man put to rest just few days to end of the year.. Menh na grace dey keep us ooo not race...

2 Likes

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Daboomb: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Redhot111:

A dead man cant identify himself, if he was the ony one in the vehicle!

An "identification" refers to Name & Address, not just photo. undecided undecided

Just wondering, was that a Dangotte Truck again!?
shocked shocked
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by Daboomb: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Pierohandsome:
what has seat belt got do with this kind of accident? Somebody was crushed, what changes would seat belt bring

Like Seriously! angry angry
All these internet boys of today nor get sheeshee sense at all.

Maybe the seat belt will turn ot "Ejector Parachute"?
I am sure even the seatbelt would have follow die.

1 Like

Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by webngnews: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Sad
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by loadedvibes: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Chai.. person go use e money buy motor.. Him go come die inside nawa o.. rip
Re: Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos by ndat(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Naija self tire meoooo, u get money buy car... accident, u get money build house.....building collapse, u get money marry wife....wife stab

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth / PDP Chieftain, Kashamu, Loses Bid To Stop Drug Trial In U.S. / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.