Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) (23952 Views)

Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / Davido Reveals Second Album Is Soon Ready (see Track-list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by theNOISEmaker: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Any Sound that is not from the other side is rubbish...
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by idyicy45: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
bbbabes:

Hmmm, you guys attach meaning to every gesture
he's a member
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

AN AFONJA BROTHER REPPING NIGERIA AND MAKING NIGERIANS PROUD AS USUAL...

O.B.O BADDEST!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

God bless your Hustle Big Man.

My FLATRON Brothers are coming but BANANA WILL FALL ON THEMangry angry angry angry angry

RUNNNNNNN STEPHANIE RUNNNNNN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so u like dat banana song grin grin

1 Like

Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by Orodje(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
OBO baddest
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by elijahkayode(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Epic Freestyles To @Olamide_ybnl #WoChallenge Compilation part 1 (Kaffy, Oladips...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cJYV6NVoy0
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by Xbus2: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Get exclusive analysis of bitcoin and learn from our trading tutorials and trading software for just $39 now
Plus bitcoin mining software and guide, check my signature for the link, Good luck!!!
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by goldedprince: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Patheos:

Nah stinking jus like you dey carry men mata for head pass d people wey belong.....U be ju but anything about frat or movement u go like know....Dey shook eye for mata wey no concern uundecided Abi u dey pray make him be ju like uundecided
for replying me, you will de by a stray bullet
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 12, 2017
lefulefu:
so u like dat banana song grin grin
Yes Sir
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2017
goldedprince:

for replying me, you will de by a stray bullet

By the special grace of God am not going to die before my time, even if i am to die my death will be a natural one.....Am not going to stoop so low to your level to wish you back the same thing
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by OverSabi01(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2017
OBO best in Africa.
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes Sir
my only favourite scene for the song na wen davido come dey admire wey babe for glass window as she dey do ballet dance.d way he come dey look d babe ehn like person wey wan chop hercheesy.i guess u have seen d video?
Re: Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
muller101:
Another wack to be released

Like say "Aye, Gobe, the money, the sound, good life(tchetelete), if, fall, pere, ekuro, dodo, skelewu, etc na whack music"

Even if you don't like someone, don't say that the person's good work isn't a good work again. Davido has a rough voice, we know. But with auto tune he could provide us with one of the best sounds in the industry.
Okay! Even wizkid knows that davido knows how to make good and catchy sounds.

Have you heard desiigner, tpain, don jazzy or even shatta wale real voice before? If no, then you are certainly oblivious of the reality.

In the world today good voice don't impress us again rather good music. For instance, the likes of Aresse, DNA and Timi dakolo has very nice voices but they can't even make a hit.

All I am saying in essence is that I like davido's voice, music and his life. If you don't like him then you are not a lover of good music and for that

"Money fall on you"

So that you can

"Dance skelewu"

And lastly

"So, you can't get 100 niggaz wey go protect you"

I'm out!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! / Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child / Dorcas Shola Fapson And Her Pepper Spray Trend In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.