Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi (40746 Views)

Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official / More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by captainbell: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't know why Edo state governors are always ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by firo08(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lack of planning
And what a skillful way he use in scaming edo people meanwhile I warn them to run away from APC.

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by arowstev2000: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Flora247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

To slap this yeast day hungry me

2 Likes

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by agbonkamen(f): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
But this my Governor fine shal..... grin
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Garrithe1st: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rubbish post @OP.

Dolts all over making foolish analysis..

grin

1 Like

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by abelprice(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
He plant am 4 Dangote AftA all na Dangote and oshiomole put am dere.... wat oda reason Abi e 1 to dey share cone dey give each community... lol grin
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by drpompay(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Anyone taking this Aroms guy seriously is not serious.
U can check all his post on Facebook and note that he is looking for political relevance with nothing to show for it.

4 Likes

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by boyejo: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
This guy Aroms, doesn't look legit to me. He is always after the guy.

He charges his fees in dollars if you ask for his advise

2 Likes

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by MadCow1: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
This guy should just say he wants the contract jor.

3 Likes

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by boyejo: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
How did he arrive at that figure?

Aroms na thief!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Realdeals(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
The writer needs attention, he's obviously another FFK.

2 Likes

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Garrithe1st: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
boyejo:
How did he arrive at that figure?

Aroms na thief!!!

MadCow1:
This guy should just say he wants the contract jor.

Dude is as useless as a used sanitary pad

grin

1 Like

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Icon79(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
The govt should not be involved in such ventures in the first place. Make the money available to farmers in form of loans. They would take the loans, invest, and then repay the govt. And if they fail to repay then you hold them accountable.

The governments in Nigeria tend to dabble into everything. It affords them opportunity to steal money.

O pari

1 Like

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by wink2015(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is part of PDP smear campaign since they could not conquer OSHIO BABA!

1 Like

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by labiola: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Anytime I visit Nairaland to see what is happening, I'm always leave with sadness in my heart because some comments on this forum are nothing to write about. Is either they call Afonja, Apc, Buhari, Biafra and many unguided comments. The funny thing is that most of the commentators are youth between age of 20-35yrs and one can not see any healthy comments. It's so sad, a 25yrs old just won an election in Kenya and we are all here saying nonsense.
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Bigii(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
This man worwor like mad. Chai grin
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Abba5800: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
You people don't know farming. This maize is good ... I'm in Yola and I have maize farm too... I gurantee you this this farm will yield returns

1 Like

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by prosnadis(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Please stop criticising for criticism sake. If the writer was familiar with maize cultivation, he/she would known that what is seen there is a wonderful maize farm. The total greenness of the farm show you that the harvest will be bumper.
no mind the guy. Who told him that it's 2 billion. Moreover that farm is healthy

2 Likes

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by joepentwo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
2billion for wetin?
Corrupt pipo
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by kinibigdeal(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
They money was inflated, the actual sum should not be more than 50m or thereabout
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by evansjeff(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
How some slow pokes will quickly beleive this trash that the OP just posted still baffles me. And for the mods that just move threads to front page without proper verification, you're killing this platform. This Aroms guy and the OP are always out with fabricated stories about this Governor. Run a background check on thier profiles both on Nairaland and facebook and you will understand what I mean. He's still bitter for the loss of his party in the election and just wants to ruin the image of the hard working Governor by all means. Edo people are wiser than this your type of propaganda, you can deceive outsiders but certainly not yye Edos.

1 Like

Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Mandynews(f): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
drpompay:
Anyone taking this Aroms guy seriously is not serious.
U can check all his post on Facebook and note that he is looking for political relevance with nothing to show for it.
They can take Alison $90 Billion serious?
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by najib632(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Amgreat70:
Imagine
What a wasteful government
Its not his fault its the people he trusted with the job
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
ekems2017:
2 billion for corn that everyone is planting in their backyard.
I'm glad someone else notices. If the silly governor didn't have other plans for the money, why didn't he embark on human empowerment programme? It's better than this nonsense.
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by esosuo2: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
MAIZE ABI CORN AND 2 BILLION INVOLVE STORY STORY GROUP OF COMPANIES
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by evansjeff(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirJeffry:
I'm glad someone else notices. If the silly governor didn't have other plans for the money, why didn't he embark on human empowerment programme? It's better than this nonsense.
kinibigdeal:
They money was inflated, the actual sum should not be more than 50m or thereabout
joepentwo:
2billion for wetin?

Corrupt pipo
[
Icon79:
The govt should not be involved in such ventures in the first place. Make the money available to farmers in form of loans. They would take the loans, invest, and then repay the govt. And if they fail to repay then you hold them accountable.

The governments in Nigeria tend to dabble into everything. It affords them opportunity to steal money.

O pari
firo08:
Lack of planning
And what a skillful way he use in scaming edo people meanwhile I warn them to run away from APC.
firo08:
Lack of planning
a
innop221:
Only in Nigeria
ba1134:
grin grin naija don finish
uthor=evansjeff post=59378420]How some slow pokes will quickly beleive this trash that the OP just posted still baffles me. And for the mods that just move threads to front page without proper verification, you're killing this platform. This Aroms guy and the OP are always out with fabricated stories about this Governor. Run a background check on thier profiles both on Nairaland and facebook and you will understand what I mean. He's still bitter for the loss of his party in the election and just wants to ruin the image of the hard working Governor by all means. Edo people are wiser than this your type of propaganda, you can deceive outsiders but certainly not the Edos. [/quote]
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Frederick2017: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ahhh....2 billion naira for Maize farm. Na wa o
Re: How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi by Basdkg(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
hahahahaha so now the maize is just copycard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.