Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How Authentic Is This My People - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Authentic Is This My People (1046 Views)

No Dulling My People. / Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% / How Authentic Is Pay Diamonds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Authentic Is This My People by kayb2009: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
www.fxbtrade.com

This site has made my life balanced,i started trying out my hand in binary trading late 2016 and to say the truth i lost a lot in that period,and then i said let me stop trading and learn a little so i enrolled into an online binary class in june 2017 and it was for 1 month then i used the month of july for demo trading and a little risk i lost but not as much as before on july 23 i was reffered to a site by my forex trainer andthat site is fxbtrade that i have been using since july 26 till today and it has been paying me it is not scam at all.

what they do is take your money and use it along with there experience and trade forex and binary options for you.The percentage you get on your investment is little compared to what you get when you trade on your fellow traders know this.

so am sharing it to you all there minimum package is 50$ you can start with that and then upgrade later with the profit you get

on 50$ you get 60% after 24 hours

0n 100$ you get 70% after 24 hours

0n 200$ you get 80% after 24 hours

on 300$ you get 90% after 24 hours it seems to good to be true but it is.

What am saying is hurry up register

goto the deposit area select a plan and deposit and watch your dashboard as it grows once its 24 hours you get an alert that your funds are availble fr withdrawal,

withdraw.

re-invest if you want to.

This is the best thing that has hapened to me so people my name remains darlington Kwado stay tuned.
Re: How Authentic Is This My People by servicecart: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
this Darlington kwado has deceived me into making a scam investment before. and when I called him, he never picked. and now he surface with another one. advise ursef

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is This My People by Gracias74: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is pure scam, fxbtrade is scam

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is This My People by Feyol55(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gracias74:
This is pure scam, fxbtrade is scam
pls have you invested and was not paid ?
Re: How Authentic Is This My People by GoodDREAMS(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: How Authentic Is This My People by GoodDREAMS(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: How Authentic Is This My People by Chron1cle(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Feyol55:
pls have you invested and was not paid ?
All you have to do is type the site on google and face the truth, simple as ABCD.
Re: How Authentic Is This My People by Yosuregames: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
It's a scam

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid / ... / Treasury Bill Investment Simplified As Mobile App Launches In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.