Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% (5645 Views)

Why Do People Not Use Value Bets To Amass Wealth? / Binary Option Deriv Matches And Differ free Strategy Earning Daily 50$ / An Investment That Enriches The People Not Hyips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% by miketes259: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Bro,
this strategy is not free and i get them from a site (www.powertraders.website) they dont sell bots or all those things that dont work what they give you after sign-up are 100% working strategies for ur personal use. the site is not free, you use money to make money. So therefore to earn from binary, get sure strategies from powertraders.website its real.

I have attached my former premuim strategy generator i used to use before it still works but not as effective as before you can try it and give me a feedback, but i would really suggest powertraders.website for there reliability.

download here https://www.sendspace.com/file/vlyass

chose your provider eg binary.com or etoro.
select it in the app and wait for it to load up
Not 100% sure results be warned
powertraders is 100% sure
Re: Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% by mybusinesss(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Your download seems to have a Trojan. If its not intentional you might want to fix it and re-upload. Cheers.

Re: Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% by miketes259: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
mybusinesss:
Your download seems to have a Trojan. If its not intentional you might want to fix it and re-upload. Cheers.

It reads a false positive because of the java api [TRI] used to call functions from server over http, hence no ssl so when connecting to the internet it raise flags

I can assure you its safe
Re: Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% by miketes259: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
mybusinesss:
confirmed?
Re: Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% by miketes259: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
miketes259:

confirmed?

(1) (Reply)

Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. / Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now / MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.