Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Suggestions For The Continuous Improvement Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestions For The Continuous Improvement Of Nairaland (543 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] / Improvement In The Agricultural Sector In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions For The Continuous Improvement Of Nairaland by zinaLPF: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
Kudos Oga Seun, you've done a great job with NL, and I certainly appreciate having a place such as this to vent periodically.
Of course, every great idea is a work in progress, and I know there is a collective intelligence amongst NL users that can end world hunger ;o)
So lets put them to the test - Lets start a thread for suggestions to improve nairaland.

1. Create a 'Marketplace' -
I have always been very successful with advertising items for sale on NL, and I know many others for whom NL is the first stop.
One challenge is trying to figure out where to post, or for the prospective buyer, trying to figure out where to find items for sale.
An organized marketplace broken down, for instance, by industry (Real Estate, Automotive etc) or product line (Women's clothing,
Furniture, Cars, Boats etc)  would greatly improve the overall look and feel and usability.

BTW, I have seen the nairalist site, and think that is what you were trying to accomplish. However, I think acceptance would be much slower
for a separate, dedicated site. The fact that I can come to NL and get some sweet gossip while searching for a car to buy is, to me, the great
appeal of NL. So perhaps fold nlist into NL? Create a one-stop portal.

What do you think?
Re: Suggestions For The Continuous Improvement Of Nairaland by Blazay(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
POST ONLY FORUM. . .DO NOT QUOTE OR ADDRESS OTHERS WHO HAVE NOT ADDRESSED YOU. . . ! kiss
STOP QUOTING ME. . .I DON'T QUOTE YOU. . . I CAN'T STAND FOLLOW-FOLLOWS! AND USELESS, COWARDLY, NL, CHEAP, ATTENTION SEEKERS WITH MULTIPLE IDS PICKING FIGHTS USING THEIR NUMEEROUS IJJIOTIC OKORO-GBATIC SELVES!!!PHOCKING, UGLY, MODERSTORS AND SUPER ASHAWO-BY-BATTER-MODERATORS INCLUDED!!! angry
Re: Suggestions For The Continuous Improvement Of Nairaland by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Create a way to stop some people from following you
Re: Suggestions For The Continuous Improvement Of Nairaland by k2039: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Word sensor should be a little bit more flexible.
Re: Suggestions For The Continuous Improvement Of Nairaland by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
And if someone quotes me, there should be a link to take me to that comment so I can know the situation that made me make that comment

(1) (Reply)

Gens For Sale / Now In Stock. / Seun ! Abeg Upgrade Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.