Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Transport Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport Biz (2397 Views)

Startin A Transport Biz With #250k As A 100L Medical Student; Possible? / Help, My Transport Biz Is Not Making Me Money / Need Info on Transport Biz In Lagos & Cost of VW Vanagon & LT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport Biz by spotball(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
I have some money on me and was encouraged to go into transport biz. I will like any one with an idea of how i can get registered, how to run it to etc to drop a note here. constructive criticisim and suggestion will be high appreciated. thanks
Re: Transport Biz by roverboy: 4:47am On Feb 15, 2010
transport biz is only good when u are there. if u live overseas DO NOT TRY it. been there already. even my own family f**ked me up in transport biz. invest in real estate.takia
Re: Transport Biz by peterod1(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2010
Transport biz is a lucrative venture now.be it frm okada to owning a truck.my advice,if you live abroad the biz is not for you unless if it wil be a public liability company.if u are in nigeria,be very careful in choosing your mechanic.also well manner driver wil quickly catapult u to riches.select your drivers carefuly.find which route pay higher in trip price.i wil feed u more later.goodluck.
Re: Transport Biz by spotball(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
Thank you for ur response. I am in the country so i can afford to look after it. Pls i will like more suggestion. guys i meet told me i could register with a park and pay about 8000 naira whenever the bus is loaded and i charge 1,500 per person. i think its quite much. That is why i really need person(s) who have done this before, into it now or have an idea of how to do this. Is it possible to register with any of the known transport company and load from their park making it look like it is one of their buses?

1 Like

Re: Transport Biz by BAC: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
Your greatest enemies will be
1, Accident
2, Drivers ( The King Suckers)
3,Mechanics ( You can't escape them what ever process you put in place)
4, LASTMA ( You can't escape them either)
5, Police
6, Road Safety
7, Whoever is managing it for you
8, Fake spare parts ( omo ibo)
9, Moto Park chairman ( Their own vehicles have to load before yours)
list goes on , and on,
and before I forget VRO

1 Like

Re: Transport Biz by peterod1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
BAC have even went a bit to listed part of what i wanted to tell u.if u are not part of the nurtw expo you wil be disapointed when u are seing other expo vehicle loading 2 trips while your vehicle is stil on queue.there is much odd in small vehicle biz compare to truck.let me tel u one company in ogun state pays #135,000 for a truck trip to warri where after expenses u wil have like #85k.i'm telling u area of transport biz that i know.goodluck.
Re: Transport Biz by inuke: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2010
I have 30 tones mack tippers for lease, both Portharcourt and in Lagos state, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly, any one is acceptable, only serious dealers please. My email is here for further negotiation of my terms and leasing prices . inuke1@yahoo.com
Re: Transport Biz by babamoha(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
just try your luck the lord will be with you
Re: Transport Biz by y2kaustin(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hi,
I have a two fabulous transportation business idea that is mega city compliance,i guess we can work things.If you are interested to know,lets get started.email me at y2kaustin@gmail.com hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.
Thanks,
Re: Transport Biz by spotball(m): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2010
I was thinking, is it possible to give the bus as lease to a transport company if is, can any one give the name of such.
Re: Transport Biz by Barbara007(f): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Well my own advice is if you are abroad or here in nigeria it does not really matter, what matters is you getting a reliable company to manage the trucks, you sit down where ever you are and get your alert. transport business is a very stressful business, it is a street business, if you are the gentle type you can not venture into it unless you are ready to employ or get into partnership with a company that has been in the business for long. Alphavision Logistic is a company i trust could handle this business for you and you will love to do more business of transport. call 08085789451 08098571166 let's talk more on this okay
Re: Transport Biz by Barbara007(f): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
spotball: I was thinking, is it possible to give the bus as lease to a transport company if is, can any one give the name of such.

AlphaVision Logistic is capable and will make you proud.

08098571166 08085789451 give us a call today we talk more on this
Re: Transport Biz by Shipperslink(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
haulage bx is a profitable biz only if u ve experience in running it or appoint a manager to oversee things and manage it for u.i dnt knw much abt bus but i can give u much info abt truck haulage.
Re: Transport Biz by Kers: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Drop me a mail with your queries and I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
Re: Transport Biz by Barbara007(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
roverboy: transport biz is only good when u are there. if u live overseas DO NOT TRY it. been there already. even my own family f**ked me up in transport biz. invest in real estate.takia
sounds funny. Yes transport biz is a good biz and not for only people who stays in Nigeria, you could still be abroad and have your business going on here, all the required agreement will be signed and backed up legally, in your case you entrusted your business in the hands of your family members...biz has nothing to do with family as a matter of fact if you want to succeed in biz you must take it far from your family members. Well I still want you to know you can run the transport biz and be happy again, let's share experience and do biz. We are into logistics and real estate. Contact us if you will like to give us a try...
Alphavision Logistic is our business name and you could contact us on 08098571166 08085789451
Email: alpha.vision@yahoo.com
BB pin 239965e0
Web: www.alphavisionlogistic.org
We look forward to doing business with you sir.

Thanks
Re: Transport Biz by Barbara007(f): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
spotball: Thank you for ur response. I am in the country so i can afford to look after it. Pls i will like more suggestion. guys i meet told me i could register with a park and pay about 8000 naira whenever the bus is loaded and i charge 1,500 per person. i think its quite much. That is why i really need person(s) who have done this before, into it now or have an idea of how to do this. Is it possible to register with any of the known transport company and load from their park making it look like it is one of their buses?
Sure it is very!! Possible.
Re: Transport Biz by Barbara007(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
inuke: I have 30 tones mack tippers for lease, both Portharcourt and in Lagos state, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly, any one is acceptable, only serious dealers please. My email is here for further negotiation of my terms and leasing prices . inuke1@yahoo.com

I sent you email and it bounced back.
Kindly send email to alpha.vision@yahoo.com so I could reply we talk business.
Thanks

Re: Transport Biz by Barbara007(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
spotball: I was thinking, is it possible to give the bus as lease to a transport company if is, can any one give the name of such.
send us email okay, we could give you a link to a transport company who we believe will work with you.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant, As Ghana Comes Pleading / Where Havd All The Megawatts Gone To? Total Blackout For Over 3 Weeks In Abuja / Multi-generational Employee Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.