Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

TB Joshua Awarded With The Highest National Award In Peru - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Awarded With The Highest National Award In Peru (327 Views)

TB Joshua Awarded Paraguays Highest Honour / Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) / Prophet T.B. Joshua Awarded Paraguay’s Highest Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Awarded With The Highest National Award In Peru by BiggyBamBam: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
"Christ suffered from this problem. To quote from the Bible, 'Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honour in his own country' (John 4:44). Christ also said 'no prophet is accepted in his home town' (Luke 4:16-30)."

This was brought to bear as Prophet TB Joshua, a man systematically rejected by Nigerians is honored with the highest National Award in Peru.

Sometimes, I wonder, if he was accepted here in Nigeria, would he have been accepted in other countries and the world at large? Some ignorant Nigerians call him names, but the world sees him as God sent. Does it mean, other countries of the world see what we are not seeing?

God has a way of doing His own thing.

NOTE: I know this good story wont be on FP. If it was a bad news like "TB Joshua Uses People For Sacrifice", (God forbid) These Agents of The Devil On NL will make it #1 on FP because Nigerians love Bad News and Fake News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP4pn677I1E
Re: TB Joshua Awarded With The Highest National Award In Peru by Josephjnr(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of Power Champions Ministries International / Is It Well With Your Soul? / Lift Your Mind Away From The Wrong Perceptions About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.