Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra (3678 Views)

Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by IgboSubmarine: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
adadike281:
yes, am a pro- Biafra but am not OK with boycotting election and hate speech

Then how do you think Biafra can be achieved

Show us your blueprint so that we can support you.

@ Kingsley1000 what do you think about her showing us her blueprint on how Biafra can be achieved

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by victorvezx(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
What Kanu said may be true, but the speaker will only take over for just 6 months only because the governor time has expired. That's according to the constitution. During that 6 months, plans will already have be formulated on how to put a sole administrator to control Anambra. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by badoosnh: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't knoiw hoiw nigerians think I feel there are better ways to go about these.. My question to IPOB here are 1. What happens to Anambra state administrative structure wen elections are boycotted 2. If the state assembly speaker is sworn in to act, after 6months his tenure expires too. Still not been able to hold elections. 3. What happens if FG decide not to notice what is happening in Anambra, when FG refuses to give allocation to the state who would pay salaries. Would Kanu leave Abia to come and pay Anambra state work force, at the end of the day Anambra masses would be the ones to suffer, I sincerely think he should start with his own state.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by bkool7(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

You have problem understanding how his tactics can affect Nigeria

Once the speaker is sworn in, to conduct another election, and that election is boycotted, it will get to a point when the speaker himself has to be reelected.

At that time, the speaker won't be able to conduct an election because his own reelection has encountered a boycott too.

Then what happens when both the executive and legislative arms are unable to stand because the election for both arms have been boycotted.

Understand this , and tell Kanu too.

If a candidate is not able to gather the necessary majority vote ,there will be a runoff. And for that, all the candidates need is simple majority.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

You have problem understanding how his tactics can affect Nigeria

Once the speaker is sworn in, to conduct another election, and that election is boycotted, it will get to a point when the speaker himself has to be reelected.

At that time, the speaker won't be able to conduct an election because his own reelection has encountered a boycott too.

Then what happens when both the executive and legislative arms are unable to stand because the election for both arms have been boycotted.
Ask constitutional lawyers around you to explain better, a state of emergency is declared dear.
Make reseaches dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
bkool7:

Understand this , and tell Kanu too.

If a candidate is not able to gather the necessary majority vote ,there will be a runoff. And for that, all the candidates need is simple majority.

Please preach this as far as you can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by Ikechuob: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
vankaid:
This guy is now officially Mad!!
So you even know that a man from the north you hate so much is going to be the one to take over reigns of power from an Anambra man because of your selfish interest.

May God punish you!!

You can go to Abia government house and chase out your own governor if you want but not here in Anambra. We are wiser than you people. You cannot use the light of the nation for your experiment.

What nonsense!!

grin grin grin grin grin

You should delete this dude. This magnify your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
SO THIS THREAD NEVA REACH FP...NO ELECTION
Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by vankaid: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cornel101:
Is comprehension all that difficult for you?when did the speaker of house of assembly in Anambra state turn to a Northerner. I weak for all this skull miners forming Anambrains.
Thank you so much for the correction. However, it doesnt mean that anyone who didnt fall Kanu's scam is automatically a skull miner.
Some people still reason with their head not emotion.
He can go to Abia and try his experiment there.
As for election holding in Anambra that one is done and dusted. His antics can deter many people from coming out on election day but are you telling me that Aguleri people will all sit at home and not go to vote their brother just because one opportunistic yahoo guy said there wont be elections. We go see naa. Also, you expect Obosi people not to come out to vote Chidoka becos of the scammer?
Ngwanu, o ga eme unu vam n'anya.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by vankaid: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Then how do you think Biafra can be achieved

Show us your blueprint so that we can support you.

@ Kingsley1000 what do you think about her showing us her blueprint on how Biafra can be achieved
So insulting and calling everybody names is a strategy and blueprint?
Both the people that has the power to grant you the referendum and the ones you expect to vote yes in the referendum? If a referendum should happen today, (though I doubt it going by the way he is going about his agitation) his greatest shock will come from the silent majority.
You people should learn to ask questions. It is only almajiri that dont ask questions and follow people aimlessly.
Another stupidity is demanding for referendum in states where majority will vote no. If kanu has anything called strategy he wont even open his filthy mouth and be saying such.
Buth of course I know he didnt plan for all this. He was just an opportunistic scammer that saw radio biafra as an avenue to make money but in the process the cluelles buhari pushed him to limelight and he keyed in to the anger our people are feeling towards buhari's marginalization to make himself the voice of the people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
victorvezx:
What Kanu said may be true, but the speaker will only take over for just 6 months only because the governor time has expired. That's according to the constitution. During that 6 months, plans will already have be formulated on how to put a sole administrator to control Anambra. Simple
Wrong. The constitution stipulates that an election be held within 90 days
Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by Sagay212: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
badoosnh:
I don't knoiw hoiw nigerians think I feel there are better ways to go about these.. My question to IPOB here are 1. What happens to Anambra state administrative structure wen elections are boycotted 2. If the state assembly speaker is sworn in to act, after 6months his tenure expires too. Still not been able to hold elections. 3. What happens if FG decide not to notice what is happening in Anambra, when FG refuses to give allocation to the state who would pay salaries. Would Kanu leave Abia to come and pay Anambra state work force, at the end of the day Anambra masses would be the ones to suffer, I sincerely think he should start with his own state.

You people are just disturbing yourselves. People will vote and a winner will emerge.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by obiech(m): 2:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
I think you are the one missing the point here.
Kanu had earlier said there would be no election in Anambra state.
He later urged ndi Anambra for a boycott which he still maintains anyway.
Now it is now the house speaker that will take over if there is a successful boycott meaning he still believes in the sovereignty of Anambra and Nigeria in particular.
As for the referendum issue, I don't think he has petitioned the UN as we speak even if the UN decides not to listen to him, moreover you have been told to go for the referendum but doing nothing about it.

First of all I'm not an ipob supporter but saying no election will hold and boycott election is the same thing because if about 90 percent of anambra citizens boycott the elections it would be taking as there was no election

2......its Like you don't really understand the point of him telling people too boycott elections...........it is not so that there would be no governor again but to send a very strong message that Igbo's are serious about their Biafra.
Just like what the may 30th sit at home did but a far more clearer message.
You can even see all the chain of reactions that started too happen after the may 30 sit at home was successful and that was just a sit at home so imagine what would now happen if it is successful.

3......the speaker of the house won't even take over self .......the present governor would continue until the day that he was sworn in.....which is around march I think self ....so before then many things would have happened too calm the situation self
Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by victorvezx(m): 3:18am On Aug 12, 2017
GoroTango:
Wrong. The constitution stipulates that an election be held within 90 days
After that new election can be held when the people comes back to their senses or a sole administrator installed
Re: Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=obiech post=59389326]

First of all I'm not an ipob supporter but saying no election will hold and boycott election is the same thing because if about 90 percent of anambra citizens boycott the elections it would be taking as there was no election

2......its Like you don't really understand the point of him telling people too boycott elections...........it is not so that there would be no governor again but to send a very strong message that Igbo's are serious about their Biafra.
Just like what the may 30th sit at home did but a far more clearer message.
You can even see all the chain of reactions that started too happen after the may 30 sit at home was successful and that was just a sit at home so imagine what would now happen if it is successful.

3......the speaker of the house won't even take over self .......the present governor would continue until the day that he was sworn in.....which is around march I think self ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Report: PDP Leading APC In Oshogbo / Burj Khalifah, World Tallest Building Celebrates Nigeria At 60 / How Can This Young And Strong Man Be Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.