Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Need A Help To Print My NECO Certificate/statement Of Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Help To Print My NECO Certificate/statement Of Result. (1991 Views)

My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. / Photo Of Lost And Found NECO Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Help To Print My NECO Certificate/statement Of Result. by Flashmove: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello all

I really need a help to get statement of my NECO Result. I lost the document due to fire outbreak and i dont remember my exam number to print it out.

I am not in Nigeria now. I have called and wrote to Neco but they did not pick calls or reply my messages and email for months now.
Please who can help me to solve this issue.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Unilorin On Strike / Thread For Medical Laboratory Science Aspirants / Does Unizik Accepts Second Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.