Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. (25393 Views)

Mix And Match With Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Mohawkchic

why don't create something nice for the Armani Xchange AlX contest on the site , it ends in a couple of days.
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by chika98: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2011
Not trying to hurt your feelings o Uzoo but the colorful set is a bit much
The leopard print clutch with color blocking shoes is kinda over board plus
the top is striped? Less is definitely more
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
chika98:

Not trying to hurt your feelings o Uzoo but the colorful set is a bit much
The leopard print clutch with color blocking shoes is kinda over board plus
the top is striped? Less is definitely more

Not hurting my feelings at all!
style is an expression,& i like to express mine in colours.
yes i know "less is more" but sometimes i like to come out of my comfort zone/safe area,you know. . .push boundaries.
trust me ,i'll put on those ensemble i put together on there any day,the only important thing is carriage. You need to visit the site more & see more sets/collection by other people all over the world,some are inspirational,cute artistic,others mind blowing,outrageous.
The site is just cool.
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
@chika98

i have a feeling that 2012 fashion trends will see a lot people embracing their colourful sides without any limits like if the color of the outfit is age appropriate,or whether it suits your complexion or not,etc.
And what better place to try out your color blocking skills.

if you take a look at the other set with the pink and black ensemble that looks like a romper,you'll see the colour block sandals have no colours to match the outfit.
so. . .
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
@chika98

i have a feeling that 2012 fashion trends will see a lot people embracing their colourful sides without any limits like if the color of the outfit is age appropriate,or whether it suits your complexion or not,etc.

if you take a look at the other set with the pink and black  ensemble that looks like a romper,you'll see the colour block sandals have no colours to match the outfit.
 so. . .      
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by spikedcylinder: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2011
Chika, uzoo said you didn't hurt her feelings but you hurt mine. tongue How you been? grin

Hey uzoo, I remember you now. Thanks for all your messages. cool
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by chika98: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Chika, uzoo said you didn't hurt her feelings but you hurt mine. tongue How you been? grin

Hey uzoo, I remember you now. Thanks for all your messages. cool

Youuuuuuuuuuuuu I came back and you've been AWOL! I've been great! and yourself?
Happy holidays grin grin
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by chika98: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2011
uzoo:

@chika98

if you take a look at the other set with the pink and black ensemble that looks like a romper,you'll see the colour block sandals have no colours to match the outfit.
so. . .

Okay then like you said seeing it on you etc will make a difference. Keep em coming
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
spikey,spikey,spikey. .
didn't know i was that forgetable,
its you who's hurt my feelings now.(smiles. . .)

Anyways glad you're back to this section.
Noticed you've come first place twice on polyvore,thought you
might want to put in an entery for the Armani Xchange "into the night" contest.
but i think it ended today.

i love that set of yours with J.Lo in that yellow mini dress & killer heels.
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
'entry' i meant to say

@Chika98
are you on polyvore,if yes ,then i'm guessing
your user name is
"lara-medic".if not ,i think you should register

i'll love to see your creative style wink
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2011
@spikedcylinder
@Chika98

so ladies ,hope you've voted for your fashion poster of the year.
i'm rooting for Mad_Max,i've really learnt a lot from her posts.
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2011
Merry Christmas everyone cheesy

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
shocked

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
wink

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
smiley

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
wow!

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
sad

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by chriskay(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
hi,
i got some female footwears made ABROAD with AFRICAN FABRICS(ANKARA) and they are available for sale both on wholesale and retail basis.There are 10 diferent fabric colours in 5 different footwear designs in sizes 38-42. contact me via ceceezkollectionz@yahoo.com ,08068898448 or BB PIN:280A89EE...
Attached are a few pics of the footies..

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
chriskay: hi,
i got some female footwears made ABROAD with AFRICAN FABRICS(ANKARA) and they are available for sale both on wholesale and retail basis.There are 10 diferent fabric colours in 5 different footwear designs in sizes 38-42. contact me via ceceezkollectionz@yahoo.com ,08068898448 or BB PIN:280A89EE...
Attached are a few pics of the footies..

and you had to post this here......

moderator ,kindly move this to the Fashion Market section .Thanx.
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
smiley lovely

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
smiley

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny side Up

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
i love this picture

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
beautiful

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
uzoo: Sunny side Up

I need this dress in my life, so cute!
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I need this dress in my life, so cute!

cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

you can find it at www.celebboutique.com
enter CARLY LIME GREEN LONG SLEEVE BANDAGE DRESS.in the search box

or http://www.celebboutique.com/carly-lime-green-long-sleeve-bandage-dress-en.html

i think it goes for $180 or so.

the site is great, you can find celebs outfits at reasonably affordable prices.
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
uzoo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

you can find it at www.celebboutique.com
enter CARLY LIME GREEN LONG SLEEVE BANDAGE DRESS.in the search box

or http://www.celebboutique.com/carly-lime-green-long-sleeve-bandage-dress-en.html

i think it goes for $180 or so.

the site is great, you can find celebs outfits at reasonably affordable prices.

niiiice!! kiss thanks!
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Uzoo I am just checking the site right now and I wish I could buy everything on there cheesy
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
@Uzoo I am just checking the site right now and I wish I could buy everything on there cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy lol.... i know , it can be addictive. smiley
Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
smiley smiley..

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2013

Re: Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim. by uzoo: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow / How Do I Use Coconut Oil To Stop Hair Breakage / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.