Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) (5133 Views)

Man Loses Control While Starring At Lady's Cleavage At An Event.see Reactions(pi / Lady Spotted With Too Much Cleavage At 2face's Rumors Club (see Reaction) / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by broseme: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
A chubby lady Faith shared photos from her birthday and the photos have been trending.In the photos she flaunted too much cleavage.

What do you think?

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/chubby-lady-flaunts-major-cleavage-on.html?m=1

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by yomi007k(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
undecided

Her royal fugliness
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by izzou(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin

I have decided to see only the good in people and not their negatives. cool
I love her smile and her teeth. So so cute kiss

But she's damn fat naa angry. I cant just overlook that.

This is just too much angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
To th broda above me, Enjoy ur ban brov. grin
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
you dont know the meaning of cleavage. You call this fallen olympus a cleavage. Cleavage is the space between the FIRM bweast of a young ripe sweet lady
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
oh lawd...what the Bleep is this shocked
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
I remember the last time a fat ladies like this was on top of me during sex, chai her weight and boobs almost suffocated me. "well but one thing about fat ladies is that they easily cum during sex because their Gspot is nearer.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
2 large grapes

1 Like

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Seguntimmy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
where is the Cleavage? All I'm seeing is BREASTOP
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
2 large grapes
Lwkm grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by donnaD(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oh my goodness. Karashika group.she luks like all those witches used in nollywood movies.infact all of them. undecided
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Homeboiy: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na to just dey play with that boobi sure pass
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Lwkm grin grin grin
Lol, nice signature #winks

1 Like

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, nice signature #winks
What about the signature ?
wink
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
What about the signature ? wink
grin you know

1 Like

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin you know
If you say so, I agree
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by marooh: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
We are fat group of companies

Thank God for Bra, if not she for dey lagos while her b**B's will be at sapele grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
association of the big-boned
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Chubhie: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bold ñ Beautiful.
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
cellulites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by 0955eb027(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nawa for this op o.
Did you just say Pretty?
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Agimor(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2017
This kind of thread is capable of polluting ones mind.

Let me be coming and be going!!!
Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2017
chei!

Re: Pretty Fat Lady Flaunts Major Cleavage At Her Birthday,photos Go Viral(pics) by 1Sharon(f): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2017
If you have big boobs and ur fat, it doesn't count!

Bye

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Gives Account Of His Over 300 Luxury Shoes! / Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) / Praise And Kat3na SEX VIDEO Bbnaija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.