Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) (28889 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Blac Chyna's Mom Blasts Burma Boy & Others For Attacking Her Daughter / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Moneyyy: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Just see how you follow curse yourself. Sense fall on you abeg undecided
I'm not in Nigeria. Common sense fall on you
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by breakeven: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
NgcoboP:
grin hmm if you go join protest na one of the looters will still benefit. I am not protesting anything.... Just give me Biafra!!
People like you cannot even fight for Biafra. You want Biafra on a platter of gold then consider it a mirage!!
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Moneyyy:

I'm not in Nigeria. Common sense fall on you
Mumu. You said Nigerians. I know you have bought citizenship from Jamaica. grin grin But you will still be buried in your village in Nigeria when you die. grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Moneyyy:
Why are Nigerians not supporting them, all they know to do is complain on social media. Useless online noisemakers

You have said it all
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Guy, no body paid him, if he was paid u would have seen crowd.
Pesistance is the key, if the keep on going, u will see many reasonable Nigerians joining them
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Flakky26(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
First of its kind Online suggestion box for Nigerians to submit innovative ideas for a prosperous Nigeria www.myinputng.webs.com www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by arsenic33(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Shortyy:

Nothing every one is as stvpid as you.

Calm down na. I no sabi say e go vex u lai dis. Sorry madam Shortyy, Ayam sorry
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by odigilimorrison(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Instead of them to protest for restructuring and good governance or for youth empowerment they are protesting for the President to come back or resign as if he comeback he will do anything for them yeye people. Ndiara

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
sonnie10:
When will sense fall on Igbo people? What is the relevance of this protest if I may ask? Why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache? The principle actors that ushered in this great misfortune on Nigerians are no where to be found now. Those that positioned to benefit by bringing in a sick man to rule Nigeria Where are they?

Igbos, have you forgotten so soon? What business do Igbos like Jim Iyke and Charly Boy got with whether Buhari resumes or resigns? Even if the protest succeeds, the beneficiaries would still be Hausa and Youruba. Particularly, Tinubu, Osibanjo, and El rufia. Igbos should allow them bury their dead.

Have you asked yourself where people like Tunde Bakare, Falana, Wole Soyinka and ObJ who are well known political advocates are? They have all become mute, and that is not enough to make you put on you thinking cap.

Sometimes, you just have to pick your fight wisely. At moment, with the present political setting an Igbo does need to sweat it for anybody.

They all know where they had a bath, they should go there and look for their pants

Mr. Man, Soyinka, Falana and Bakare don't just do thing without using their senses. When Yar'adua refused to obey the constitution by handing over to Jonathan as explicitly stated in the constitution, these people used their senses and went on protests to ask the National Assembly to invoke the spirit of the constitution, 'Doctrine of Necessity'. The same people would not stoop so low as you guys would want them to do. Buhari has handicapped everyone by handing over to his deputy as required by law. It's only insane, bitter minds that would ask him to resign. He also fulfilled conditions for sick leave by transmitting same to National Assembly as required by law. Taking to cognizance the same law never stipulate time limit for a sick public officer to resume. This is where people's confusion comes in.
Another thing that also confused people is the post of VP. A VP post is a ceremonial post and has no duty constitutionally, except given to him or delegated by the president. Meaning if the VP is reposed with the power of the President, he can as well delegate authority to whoever he wishes.
Well, morally speaking people deserve to know the state of Mr. President per time but not by force because constitution does not ask for it.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:
He gats complete the work for the money he was paid or else......

U r probably part of the thieving political class. More power to u Charlie! If I wasn't so far I'd be right there with u!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by mkoabiola: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:
He gats complete the work for the money he was paid or else......
U jus cracked me up .hahahaha.work indeed
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by adesamix(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
yarimo:
All what I see in the pictures is weed smokers in black t-shirt grin
becos u ve been blindfolded, u can't c correct things, hardship no good ooo.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by abujamal: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jobless people
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Moneyyy:
Why are Nigerians not supporting them, all they know to do is complain on social media. Useless online noisemakers

Plenty of them above your comment. Only to complain without taking any action.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tsmart1:
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOPS ©25K.....
CALL ME NOW OR ....No Whatsapp me 0905620116
Hope the receipts are also available
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by baski92(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:

Guy I no like easy money. Go chop ur money alone I no want.... Na weekend be dis. Jus limme ooooo.
lol mad man
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Is this man serious at all? Yes he might be fighting a legitimate cause but he's not putting in the seriousness it requires.if you're protesting and you're posing for cameras dressed up like touts,how will you be taken seriously? APC and her goons don't give a fok about anyone protesting so you better go hone and sleep
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by ernesto93: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:

Guy I no like easy money. Go chop ur money alone I no want.... Na weekend be dis. Jus limme ooooo.

hahhahaha
arsenic33:

hahhahaha
arsenic33:

hahhahaha
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by ernesto93: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I have since stopped complaining about Nigeria. Why? Nigerians numerous problem= opportunity. If you have a sharp calculating brain plus a little audacity you can take advantage of our problems. The people are disunity, each with varying Opinion. That is an opportunity for anyone who can unite these people together and get them to donate for him. Get as little as a million people and nigeria is in your palm

choiii!!! the people are disunity!!!!!! who has a potion dat can make me faint briefly please
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by bluesaint(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Between the "Situation of the country" and "The return of the president" which is more or most important?
So between 2face's proosed failed protest and charly boy's rants, which should have been strongly supported?
We are yet to understand the sources of our problems in this country as youths, thus our continued living in tatared penury.
Wake up Nigerian youths!
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
hollowpot15684:
hmmm..

For real. I really hate protesting because it usually resolves nothing.
Activist who have resulted to Protest achieved little or nothing. Talking of Martin Luther king Jr, Nelson Mandela, Saro wiwa.. etc

All we need to solve any problem is WIT and not aggressiveness .. this is even more reason to conclude Nnamdi Kanu will fail!

Let them use the Constitution abeg.

Not sure where you got your conclusion from but:

MLK and associated protest movements led directly to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that "outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin."

The protests within and outside South Africa (of which Nelson Mandela was a focusing point) led to the end of Apartheid

Ken Saro-Wiwa's death added more fuel to the fire that eventually saw the mysterious end of Abacha. It also gave voice to the many communities who had been ruined by oil, and encouraged a militancy that aims for better treatment from a government and industry that could not have cared less about the damage they were causing.
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by yasirrocks: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2017

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Is this man serious at all? Yes he might be fighting a legitimate cause but he's not putting in the seriousness it requires.if you're protesting and you're posing for cameras dressed up like touts,how will you be taken seriously? APC and her goons don't give a fok about anyone protesting so you better go hone and sleep

It's not for APC or their goons. It's to raise awareness among the voters (something like 60% of all eligible voters are under 45*)

*I'm inferring this from the population pyramid at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html
If you sum up at the bars of 20-44, you'll see that it far outweighs the bars from 44-84, and if elections were based solely on age, any candidate that did not cater to younger generations will simply not make it. This is a fact we need to emphasize in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by folaniyi3: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
@ owaeghianye i think you're absolutely right
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Buhari has handicapped everyone by handing over to his deputy as required by law. It's only insane, bitter minds that would ask him to resign. He also fulfilled conditions for sick leave by transmitting same to National Assembly as required by law. Taking to cognizance the same law never stipulate time limit for a sick public officer to resume. This is where people's confusion comes in.

You make good sense... but perhaps, given the current situation, the law should be amended to include a time limit on absence. The President has been incapacitated by illness for a cumulative total approaching 6 months. That's 6/48. Meaning that, even if he returned today, he would have been absent 1 month out of every 8 he was supposed to be in office, doing what he was voted in to do. According to the law as it stands, he could even be gone for the next 24 months, yet still remain president. I think you'll agree that modifying the law will discourage excess.

Perhaps the amendment is too late for this administration, but it would avoid this kind of issue starting from 2019.

In addition, the Public Service Rules (specifically PSR 070316) "stipulates that the maximum aggregate sick leave which can be allowed an officer, who is not hospitalized, during any period of 12 months, shall be 42 calendar days.”

I think the President is a public officer. (he doesn't mind being called that when drawing a salary)...
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
The whole bs is plain stewpidity

Charlie boy is an unserious fellow, his father was a judge...

Only reptilian products will want buhari to resign because of painment and hatred they have for him

If you ask the why they want him to resign? They ha e absolute no point

Dem think say E easy make over 200million vote for someone and some retards- somewhere will believe buhari should resign because they hate him.

They forgot that leadership is not driven by emotions...

Based on constitution buhari has done what he should do..
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by talebearer123: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:

grin

EASY MONEY

B I A F R A developing the internet tooo grin
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by salam1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

So if someone is saying the truth now, he is paid undecided

What is wrong with you kids
and watcstops him from saying the truth wen a paralysed governor was forced to rule taraba state even wen its obvious the governor is incapacitated? At least buhari handed over to som1
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by bhankymyk(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Charlie boy need to Return & Retire frm dis fooolishness!
Re: Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Moneyyy:
Thats why the govt will continue to mess with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor / Nollywood Actress, Fathia Balogun, Looks Glam Rocking Blonde Braids / Jackie Appiah Glows In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.