Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters (20341 Views)

EPL Clubs SMASH Summer Spending Record With Almost £1.44BILLION (n634bn)in Deals / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played / Which Of These EPL Clubs Has The Highest Number Of Fans In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by jomoh: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
nice
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by crazygod(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
hatbricker:
so Liverpool is no longer a top 5 team? nonsense!!!

Oga no mind them. Liverpool's avenger avatar is the Hulk. We never walk alone.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by BabaIbo: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Liverpool's avenger avatars are Thor & Hulk combined... NanSenSE... OP so u siddon compose this thing sottey u overlook my LFC
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by ikombe: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
hatbricker:
so Liverpool is no longer a top 5 team? nonsense!!!
Total nonesense undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by ikombe: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
crazygod:

Oga no mind them. Liverpool's avenger avatar is the Hulk. We never walk alone.

1 Like

Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by vroy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Capsule101:
premier league teams are too inferior to FCB and real madrid
that all what LA liga fans say n always running to premier league when they need good players
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by R3m0t3C0ntr01(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is one of the most biased write-ups I have ever come across on Nairaland
at least, you should have tried to hide your obvious and glaring preference and support for Manchester United.

1 Like

Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by mfm04622: 4:55am On Aug 12, 2017
manikspears:

No o......Chelsea = Agbero grin (I'm a Chelsea fan o,but that is what they called us)

Omo Igboro and Agbero are same.
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by africanboy(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Tomide12:

Arsenal

Arsenal are always difficult to get a fix on. I have been predicting that they would fall out of the top six for the last couple of seasons and they always managed to confound me. However, last season they did. For the first time in two decades.

Err, Mr OP, you predicted they would fall out of the top six ..... however, last season they did. Sir, how is the 5th position out of the top 6?
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by nwosu1982: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Lets c d end Blues all the way
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by YoungDenzel(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2017
This was written by a united fan jare im a Chelsea fan but all pointers are to Manchester City Manchester united will not win the EPL
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Rubbish....Obviously from a dumb Manure Fan....Guardiola hasn't come to terms with the realities of the Epl but Conte and Klopp has eh? I laugh in Asgardian Language......Man U will definitely retain their Con6tent position and It's either City or Chelsea's title....

I don't even know how this correlates....EPL teams and Marvel characters....How Old are you sef Op?
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by yim(f): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Man utd write up undecided
Re: EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters by manikspears: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
mfm04622:

Omo Igboro and Agbero are same.

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / Roma Agree £34m Deal To Sign Tammy Abraham / Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.