Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? (322 Views)

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? by unitypeace: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Our question as Christians, is it wise to only attend church on Sundays.

If your answer is yes or No. Please let us know. You comments and answesr can help not only a Christian but bring unbeliever closer to God and someone who is not spiritually strong to change it ways.

Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles.

The knowledge and wisdom you have today can be a life changer for a better future. Some families and individuals have missed out to read what would help shape a better home and society. The best time to start is now. Nobody has all the answers.

The most interesting part is that the site comes with a forum where we share opinion, ideas and read comments. What you read learn and share today will make a big difference for a better society. We can not do it along by our self.

Your voice counts. Sign up and join the forum today which will take less than a minute. www.beforegodanswer.com

Re: Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? by arsenic33(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
What is church?
Re: Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? by greatnaija01: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Acts 18:4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue EveryDAY
Acts 2:46 Every Day they continued to meet together in the temple.....
Hebrews 10:25 KJV
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another:
WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED. BE IN CHURCH AS OFTEN AS YOU NEED GOD.... simple. Church is not a building o...

The bible has given clear answers on it. close this thread
Re: Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? by unitypeace: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
greatnaija01:
Acts 18:4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue EveryDAY
Acts 2:46 Every Day they continued to meet together in the temple.....
Hebrews 10:25 KJV
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another:
WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED. BE IN CHURCH AS OFTEN AS YOU NEED GOD.... simple. Church is not a building o...

The bible has given clear answers on it. close this thread

Thanks for your answer. Remember, you knowing does not mean others know. Even if they know still they don't obey. That's why you should keep on remembering the words of God to them and praying for them too.
Re: Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? by luvmijeje(f): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's not wise. But there are instances that won't make it possible for you to be committed to the weekdays services. So what should one do? Be like Daniel who I'm learning from. Create an altar in your heart. Create personal time to worship him, if you're like me make it 3 times a day, and read the Bible for 20 minutes. If you can't worship Him aloud, worship Him silently in your heart. It has been doing wonders in my life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays? by unitypeace: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
luvmijeje:
It's not wise. But there are instances that won't make it possible for you to be committed to the weekdays services. So what should one do? Be like Daniel who I'm learning from. Create an altar in your heart. Create personal time to worship him, if you're like me make it 3 times a day, and read the Bible for 20 minutes. If you can't worship Him aloud, worship Him silently in your heart. It has been doing wonders in my life.

That's a good one. Thanks so much for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How A Muslim Should View Homosexuality / Help Her To Win This Contest With Your Likes, Please.(pic) / The Couple See Jesus In The Far Left Of Their Sonogram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.