Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying (2309 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by FX(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just check out. MMM is a movement. The people has no option. I was even paid yesterday. If you want more proofs I will upload them. It is not over until MMM says it is over.

Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by BiafranBushBoy: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
They no longer pair old accounts.
According to reports. they pair just the new guys!!

1 Like

Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by FX(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My own old account was paid last week. I'm just waiting for the next week GH. You know it's weekly now
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by BiafranBushBoy: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
FX:
My own old account was paid last week. I'm just waiting for the next week GH. You know it's weekly now

2 of my friends GHed last 2 weeks, nothing till now.

Na borrow dem dey borrow now.

Just be careful sha
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by rottennaija(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just be careful sha

That's because anytime there is a system upgrade like this, things becomes slow, merging, payment. Then with time, things pick up.

After upgrading, bugs needs to be fixed and they need to experiment small merging, then when all is sorted and set, they allow dispatchers to run autonomously.

Things will pick up from next week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by Bamidele539: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
rottennaija:

That's because anytime there is a system upgrade like this, things becomes slow, merging, payment. Then with time, things pick up.

After upgrading, bugs needs to be fixed and they need to experiment small merging, then when all is sorted and set, they allow dispatchers to run autonomously.

Things will pick up from next week.
yes i belief!
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by Bakerdav: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just be careful sha
yes oo,ppl need to be careful with this mmm,what happens last yr has happened again, imagine pH before u can be matched after GH since a week ago
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by delawal: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mmm dey match nobody. many people re left stranded unmatched. I hope they used their spare money. I can't imagine if people still gamble wit what they can't afford to lose. for ur info Mmm is dormant, if u re not ready to lose invade things no go well never try donate
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by delawal: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bakerdav:
yes oo,ppl need to be careful with this mmm,what happens last yr has happened again, imagine pH before u can be matched after GH since a week ago
this is d characteristics of ponzi scheme. they will keep making one rule or d other till ur re tired and quit, people should avoid taking this things as investment or biz, its only but a gamble

4 Likes

Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by waltersmith: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
One of the yinka members have been found guilty of terrorizing the MMM community...after yinka selfishly did his mind,another guilder named GREDO with this mobile number 08035214658 started removing people who encouraged in ph for the betterment of all the memnbers from his group..pls kindly go to your mmm acct and remove him as your guilder if he is your guilder..I have the screenshot of his act which will be posted soon for other reasons..pls pass this message to all groups of mmm community.. Very important
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by FX(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
waltersmith:
One of the yinka members have been found guilty of terrorizing the MMM community...after yinka selfishly did his mind,another guilder named GREDO with this mobile number 08035214658 started removing people who encouraged in ph for the betterment of all the memnbers from his group..pls kindly go to your mmm acct and remove him as your guilder if he is your guilder..I have the screenshot of his act which will be posted soon for other reasons..pls pass this message to all groups of mmm community.. Very important
OK.
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by 400billionman: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Funny !
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2017
FX:
Just check out. MMM is a movement. The people has no option. I was even paid yesterday. If you want more proofs I will upload them. It is not over until they say it is over.
ur own is good point.
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by FX(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
MMM rocks

1 Like

Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by FX(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
MMM rocks.
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by jamesjude: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
FX:
Just check out. MMM is a movement. The people has no option. I was even paid yesterday. If you want more proofs I will upload them. It is not over until MMM says it is over.
MMM rocks, MMM is simply the best. I have received my payments over and over again. God bless MMM for me o.
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

are u sure of wot u are saying try n verify ur source well b4 u post it or type it
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

plz try n verify ur source well b4 u post or type it
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bakerdav:
but they are matching participant even yesterday people where matched also 2day
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is slow in matching both PH n GH...myself am also waiting for matching both my new PH n GH
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
FX:
hope say u PH small tin?
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by FX(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
teoiyalla:
hope say u PH small tin?
Once I get paid tomorrow from my matched GH. I will then PH but definitely. I must participate and earn 100%
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Them dey match, but people dey pay?, the correspondence I have says people are not redeeming their PH. MMM is technically gone
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Them dey match, but people dey pay?, the correspondence I have says people are not redeeming their PH. MMM is technically gone
do u have any prove of ur statement.
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2017
people who want to GH are more than those who want to PH. and some people aren't redeeming their Orders. I just pray the people who will lose are those who have gained from the scheme before.
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by teoiyalla(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2017
*GUIDERS MEETING UPDATE*
*13/08/17*
*ANDREW MARC�*

_✅I understand you're unhappy, if there was a mistake we made mistakes too but i can tell you that there are some people who GH everything that made PH to become short..._

_✅We need to wait for PH pool to grow....._
_••More than 90% of PH have been matched with GH but it's not enough.._

_✅The PH are coming in as people Ph between 1k to 10k, we appreciate all this but it's not enough_

_✅About 100% it's good for us because people are phing in smaller amounts and this weekly maximums are taking care of that and at any moment we can take away this 100% .._

_✅168 hours on GH not counting down will be fixed_

_✅But if we all click GH button, who's going to pay GH?_

_✅When people Gh without Phing back it causes a shortfall in the community_

_✅People started Ghing massive before the upgrade without Phing back.._

_✅Let me ask you? Who start this massive gh and who started this massive rumors?_

_✅You say we keep lying to you but what would be the reason or what do we stand to gain_

_✅Well,.Let's not give up and to keep working and sooner or later we shall make a break-through cos we can't keep making same mistakes,everything has been corrected_

_✅Every new suggestions can take up to 1-2 months.._

_✅Your suggestions will be looked at but understand not all will be implemented_

_✅I am trying my best and i wouldn't give up don't give up too..._

_✅Stop creating rumors and panics for the community..._

_✅Keep working hard And be steadfast.._

_✔Take care and goodnight_
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2017
teoiyalla:
*GUIDERS MEETING UPDATE*
*13/08/17*
*ANDREW MARC�*

_✅I understand you're unhappy, if there was a mistake we made mistakes too but i can tell you that there are some people who GH everything that made PH to become short..._

_✅The PH are coming in as people Ph between 1k to 10k, we appreciate all this but it's not enough_

_✅About 100% it's good for us because people are phing in smaller amounts and this weekly maximums are taking care of that and at any moment we can take away this 100% .._

_✅Let me ask you? Who start this massive gh and who started this massive rumors?_

_✅You say we keep lying to you but what would be the reason or what do we stand to gain_

_✅Well,.Let's not give up and to keep working and sooner or later we shall make a break-through cos we can't keep making same mistakes,everything has been corrected_

_✅Your suggestions will be looked at but understand not all will be implemented_

Spanish laugh this is. Even the guider self dey beg. Rubbish
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by stephendamsoho: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2017
teoiyalla:
*GUIDERS MEETING UPDATE*
*13/08/17*
*ANDREW MARC�*

I swear only an extremely dumb person won't see that this post is screaming Panic! Panic!! Panic!!!
Re: After all Said and Done. MMM is Matching and Paying by delawal: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
stop doing ponzi schemes as investments. they re run by scammers. u can only gamble wit it wit ur spare money. any ponzi sit can close shop anytime. they re run by some scammers from their rooms. so beware. if u wan returns on ur money go get beans, fry akara and make money wit peace of mind. ponzi will make u lose ur money. leave only those who understand d risk to pertake in it

(1) (Reply)

200k To Invest / In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings / Bitclub Advantage Is The Best Bitcoin Investment Platform In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.