Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site (12300 Views)

Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / Am Giving Four Wordpress Premium Themes For FREE!!! / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2017
just15:

Aww, was i a little late? but you can still fit help consider hahahaha

choose two themes for the price of one
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by apiscopi: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Mr bennymark, can you send a number that i will use to send the card because i need about 3 template from themeforest.... thanks
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by apiscopi: 4:31am On Aug 18, 2017
bennymark:
Hello,
Sorry i have given out the 5 times out that are free, henceforth its N500 for any theme of your choice no matter the cost.

Just select the theme and post the link here

please i also need like 3 theme from themeforest. how do we go about it
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
apiscopi:

please i also need like 3 theme from themeforest. how do we go about it

3 themes will cost you N1,000 recharge card

you are paying for 2 at N500 each with 1 free as bonus. I just sent you a PM request, reply with the link to the 3 themes
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by just15: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Martins97: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Martins97: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
bennymark:

Yes please.

How to get it?

Sent a PM request already
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
have replied sire

Martins97:

How to get it?
Sent a PM request already
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by apiscopi: 5:17am On Aug 20, 2017
bennymark:

3 themes will cost you N1,000 recharge card

you are paying for 2 at N500 each with 1 free as bonus. I just sent you a PM request, reply with the link to the 3 themes

sir, i have replied the mail.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2017
thanks for your reply, I also just replied. download link ready

apiscopi:

sir, i have replied the mail.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by jloe: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hi Bennymark
please is there no risk with purchase of these themes? i mean how to get updates from the developers? can you use these themes to design for your client, what if they need updates, how do i deal with them? what of codes and all the ish of buying from a third party?

Please did you get them from a legal source? i am asking to fully understand

Thanks
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 12:57am On Aug 21, 2017
there themes are legally provided 'as is' directly from the website, meaning I do not add or remove any codes from it.

also, as indicated on themeforest.net, updates and support are not free but paid for (only free one year from date of purchase)

if you require updates or support, you can subscribe to that from the theme page.

jloe:
Hi Bennymark
please is there no risk with purchase of these themes? i mean how to get updates from the developers? can you use these themes to design for your client, what if they need updates, how do i deal with them? what of codes and all the ish of buying from a third party?

Please did you get them from a legal source? i am asking to fully understand

Thanks
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by just15: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
bennymark:

I just sent you a PM, please reply with MTN card, will send a Google drive download link afterwards

Hi poster, i saw the notification of the PM but i didnt see any mail on it
Kindly send a number i can credit with an MTN card

Thanks
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
just15:

Hi poster, i saw the notification of the PM but i didnt see any mail on it Kindly send a number i can credit with an MTN card
Thanks

reply the notification and your mail will reach me
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by francollimasso: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
bennymark:

pls can you get me this template, https://themeforest.net/item/umega-responsive-web-app-kit/15482080.
which number can i call you with?
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am sorry, this one is not available

francollimasso:
pls can you get me this template, https://themeforest.net/item/umega-responsive-web-app-kit/15482080.
which number can i call you with?
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Goodnexx: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
I need dancefloor by themeforest if you have it please tell me
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Goodnexx:
I need dancefloor by themeforest if you have it please tell me

is it a DJ theme?

kindly post the link to the theme on themeforest or whatever website it can be found
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2017
https://themeforest.net/item/click-mag-viral-wordpress-news-magazineblog-theme/18081003

Please can you get me this one?
bennymark:

is it a DJ theme?

kindly post the link to the theme on themeforest or whatever website it can be found
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Emmysky:
https://themeforest.net/item/click-mag-viral-wordpress-news-magazineblog-theme/18081003

Please can you get me this one?

yes sir, please do the needful, replied your pm
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by fredasue: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennymark:
THEME: Pavo - Multipurpose Landing Page Template

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5wzrGAO-aWDZTdRS1JTQWFIczg

contains all the sub-themes

You're too much bennymark. Thanks
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
fredasue:
You're too much bennymark. Thanks

you welcome sir
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Bennymark, Are you still doing the buy 2 get 1 free offer?
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Emmysky:
Bennymark, Are you still doing the buy 2 get 1 free offer?

Yes, it is continuous for now, replied your mail
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
OK then, can you get me this too

https://themeforest.net/item/smartmag-responsive-retina-wordpress-magazine/6652608
bennymark:

Yes, it is continuous for now, replied your mail
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2017
PREMIUM THEMES FOR YOUR BLOG AND WEBSITE

BUY TWO, GET ONE FRER

STILL ON-GOING
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by DailyTechNet(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2017
bennymark:
PREMIUM THEMES FOR YOUR BLOG AND WEBSITE

BUY TWO, GET ONE FRER

STILL ON-GOING
Hi MR Bennymark...Please i need this theme urgently

https://themeforest.net/item/smartmag-responsive-retina-wordpress-magazine/6652608

Are your themes nulled?

Please when you have it ready, send me a PM request ill drop the 500 Naira recharge card there.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2017
DailyTechNet:
Hi MR Bennymark...Please i need this theme urgently

Are your themes nulled?

Please when you have it ready, send me a PM request ill drop the 500 Naira recharge card there.

hello emmysky

the themes are not nulled but the exact version on theme forest

as discussed on WhatsApp, the theme is ready for download, do the needful please
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2017
PREMIUM THEMES:
Download any premium theme of your choice from themeforest for just N500 (recharge card)

or pay $3 via BTC for 3 themes

PROMO:
Ended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter / GT BANK New Website Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.