Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site (12291 Views)

Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / Am Giving Four Wordpress Premium Themes For FREE!!! / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by olak3: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
bennymark:
Sorry for the prolonged delays, check email for DL

i like this theme, e make sense, especially the color

Got it but showing error
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2017
olak3:

Got it but showing error

did you get the mail I sent with the screen munch? the style.css file and other related css files are there
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2017
4soft:
Please i need seese ecommerce theme and any other theme simple ecommerce theme, please if you can please send me your number let me call you

replied your mail sir
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2017
PREMIUM THEMES:
Download any premium theme of your choice from themeforest or any other theme site just N500 (recharge card)
per theme

BITCOIN: $3 for 2 themes

BLOGGER THEMES do not come with .xml file
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2017
offer still stands
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Mr Bennymark, Since I bought this theme from you, Na problem.
I tried ur method by zipping the clickmag folder but I got an error saying style.CSS not present.

Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2017
I decided to test it on one of my demo blogs and surprise surprise...It didn't work.
I later bought the Smartmag from themeforest @ $54 cus I urgently needed it after ur own failed.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 1:26am On Sep 09, 2017
I still need the clickmag for my other blog.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by chieyine(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
bennymark:
PREMIUM THEMES:
Download any premium theme of your choice from themeforest or any other theme site just N500 N1,000 (recharge card)
per theme

BITCOIN: $2.5 for 1 theme

GIVEAWAY: CLOSED

[s]
First 5 people to indicate interest will get it free. (I will post the download link here)
[/s]

Just visit themeforest dot net then copy and send me the link to the theme

Own a site today, and join the people who are making money online

MODIFIED

5 free themes given out already, go through post to find download links. More GIVEAWAYS will come in future. stay tuned

BLOGGER THEMES do not come with .xml file

I need the latest version of classiera theme
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
chieyine:

Pls...Be careful how u buy from him. The one I paid for wasn't or didn't work as said above and he didn't respond.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emmysky:
Pls...Be careful how u buy from him. The one I paid for wasn't or didn't work as said above and he didn't respond.

cc: chieyine

lol, keep up the good work. work harder on your blackmail tactics

at least you were not the only one who ordered a theme. so the fact that you lack the knowledge on how to use the theme does not mean i didn't deliver or refused to answer you. . .

the first page of this post also indicates I gave out free themes, so anybody can download and verify their authenticity.

i stated clearly that I do not provide support, yet I tried to assist you (on WhatsApp) install your theme, you still didn't get it. is it my fault you are not IT savvy? I am willing to share our WhatsApp conversation to see if I really did not answer/help you. so if you insist on the blackmail I will make our chat public.

1 Like

Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
chieyine:

post the link to the theme if you are willing to proceed.
kind regards
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 5:53am On Sep 11, 2017
bennymark:

cc: chieyine

lol, keep up the good work. work harder on your blackmail tactics

at least you were not the only one who ordered a theme. so the fact that you lack the knowledge on how to use the theme does not mean i didn't deliver or refused to answer you. . .

the first page of this post also indicates I gave out free themes, so anybody can download and verify their authenticity.

i stated clearly that I do not provide support, yet I tried to assist you (on WhatsApp) install your theme, you still didn't get it. is it my fault you are not IT savvy? I am willing to share our WhatsApp conversation to see if I really did not answer/help you. so if you insist on the blackmail I will make our chat public.

Didn't you read the post I wrote above? I said you told me how to do it but the fact still remains that, That file you sent is the invalid one. Clickmag is only 8MB in size and smartmag is 12MB... How come yours is only over 500MB? even divi theme is not up to that size.

BTW.. I never said u we're a scammer neither did it cross my mind to blackmail you. I only said what I experienced to get your attention to look into it and you think am not 'IT savvy' or watin you call am? lol!. If you want sef I can share our whatsapp conversation Here as well.

You told me to extract the clickmag folder and zip it, I did. You clearly saw above it says stylesheet is missing. Even olak3 said he experienced same error.
I told you in our conversation that this zip is not the "installable zip". Clickmag also has 4 pre-packaged plugins with it.. Where are they?

Ain't gat no bad feelings against you. At least you delivered at all but you delivered the wrong files.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by bennymark(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Emmysky:

Didn't you read the post I wrote above? I said you told me how to do it but the fact still remains that, That file you sent is the invalid one. Clickmag is only 8MB in size and smartmag is 12MB... How come yours is only over 500MB? even divi theme is not up to that size.

BTW.. I never said u we're a scammer neither did it cross my mind to blackmail you. I only said what I experienced to get your attention to look into it and you think am not 'IT savvy' or watin you call am? lol!. If you want sef I can share our whatsapp conversation Here as well.

You told me to extract the clickmag folder and zip it, I did. You clearly saw above it says stylesheet is missing. Even olak3 said he experienced same error.
I told you in our conversation that this zip is not the "installable zip". Clickmag also has 4 pre-packaged plugins with it.. Where are they?

Ain't gat no bad feelings against you. At least you delivered at all but you delivered the wrong files.

I will resend the files much later in the day.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2017
bennymark:

I will resend the files much later in the day.
Thank you.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by nobilityhope: 1:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Please do you still offer this service @Bennymark? thanks
Emmysky:

Thank you.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Emmysky(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2018
he didn't resend the files as promised but i just decide to let it go. it's just 1000.
I found a site where you can buy themes and plugin for either $5(1800) or $6(2100). The themes are original and bought from themeforest and resells cheaper and also provide updates. Instead of buying at 21k+ from tgemeforest, I bought it for 1800 from the site.
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by InfluentialC: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
nobilityhope:
Please do you still offer this service @Bennymark? thanks

Kindly send, me a, pm if, u are serious minded
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by LensherrX: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mr Bennymark im interested in the theme listed through the link below
https://themeforest.net/item/coolbaby-abantecart-theme/14603985?s_rank=1
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by judalox: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by just15: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Emmysky:
he didn't resend the files as promised but i just decide to let it go. it's just 1000.
I found a site where you can buy themes and plugin for either $5(1800) or $6(2100). The themes are original and bought from themeforest and resells cheaper and also provide updates. Instead of buying at 21k+ from tgemeforest, I bought it for 1800 from the site.

Which website please?
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by hykechat: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please can I get your contact details let's do business... This is mine 08184763232 so you can reach me on whatsapp
Re: Download THEMEFOREST Premium Themes For Your Site by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 21, 2021
I found Free WP Items to be the reliable place so far, to get any premium WP stuffs you need because of their huge reviews on Trustpilot

You can get any premium WordPress themes or plugins from https://freewpitems.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter / GT BANK New Website Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.