Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties (61798 Views)

Corper Pascaline Madueke's Death: Doctor Remanded In Nasarawa / Diezani Alison Madueke A Fraudster Caught in U.K Commiting Another Crime / Did Diezani Alison-madueke Really Embezzle $90 Billion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by bbbabes(f): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
your father rot in jail oo

It's obvious where u come from.

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Xfemt(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
na lie joo, I no she stole but sahara and other media just de over hype d issue, even d richest man on earth no go get all dis money and houses wan dem de claim say she steal and by d way why is she keeping silent on all dis allegations against her. APC there is God oh
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by undefeateds: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Zico5:
Its ur father that's a fool. Bastard
it is obvious u didn't have one or urs is useless as s shit
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by mosexcellency(f): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
All those our national treasures u are looting Diezani, diaris God oo
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by talebearer123: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Things like this weak nd make me sad.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by greencard: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Ok fair enough .plz point me to one politician in your own locality whom you have condemned or spoken ill against as regards politicians on NL . Plz point me to the link cos talk is cheap point me to where U spoke against people who stole us dry
hmmm I guess u didn't understand my point.

Its not a contest btw u and I .its simply a collective social responsibility of everyone.

Lets adjust our mentality
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Beress(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
An international director in Shell BP

Wife to a retired naval chief.

Daughter to a former executive of Shell

Minister of the federal republic of Nigeria for 8yrs

Former OPEC president

And these clowns want me to believe she cannot afford houses in Nigeria and UK.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Ups01(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jonathan was clearly a Failure, a big Failure. He was a disaster.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Eluwilussit(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
surgical:
you are talking like this because you have not been hypnotised. The other thing that can make people react like that is lack of education, it make one to be unable to subject events ,news e.t c to thorough scrutiny, what happens to hearing from the other side and they went gaga and its not that this sources have any credibility. If they are serious arraign her in court present the evidence and get a conviction, it's only the court that can do that, all these they are doing is just to entertain a section of the public because its not everybody that believes this bullshit until the court makes a pronouncement.

You are right. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Eluwilussit(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
FrankGiel:

U are the dumb one.. History as shown that it's very possible to own a structure of significance in developed countries without proof. Just ask james ibori and Kola Aluko

Ibori owned only homes. Nothing close to this. Stop talking about things beyond you. That structure probably is worth over £10m. It is possible she owns an apartment there and not the whole edifice. But if u think she owns it, we need proof. Stop talking like a layman. Talk rationally.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by ImaIma1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
"What a man can steal, a woman can steal better"
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
greencard:
hmmm I guess u didn't understand my point.

Its not a contest btw u and I .its simply a collective social responsibility of everyone.

Lets adjust our mentality
Well you still display the mentality of political correctness which in reality do not exist when it comes to politics . Corruption o's enshrined inside.yoy can never eliminate it.yoy can only reduce it.Now every one glorifies thier own thief by default .
Take Ibori for example he stole a lot.I mean a lot but he worked for his people . If you are waiting for one politician who will not steal bro U gonna wait till jesus comes . Even in the west they are way corrupt.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Jakumo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
It is indeed a sad and bewildering spectacle to behold, as confused, jingoistic individuals line up to post wide-eyed expressions of undying cult-loyalty to a woman whose depraved kleptomania has ALREADY been documented as THE largest case of theft by embezzlement EVER recorded in the annals of Nigerian history, quantified dollar-for-dollar.

Mrs. "Frog Eye" Danini Madueke has now been PROVEN to have stolen sufficiently vast sums of Nigeria's petroleum sales income to be formally inducted into the rarefied ranks occupied by Nigeria's most avaricious and insatiable arch-villains ever known, whose exclusive listing is topped by such uber-crime lords as Seriki Ibrahim "Evil Genius" Babangida, Sanni "India-Love" Abacha, and Olusegun "Agbero-Agba" Obasanjo, to name the top three, of many lesser thieves, comparatively speaking of course.

Unfortunately for our beloved Mrs. Danini "Frog Eye" Madueke, she is NOT a former head-of-state, and thus does not qualify to enjoy the "Presidential Immunity" that enabled her fellow felony-club members to steal the country blind, and then transition smoothly in outlandishly opulent retirement thereafter. No sir, Mrs. Frog Eye Danini-Madueke's landing will be far less smooth than the ones executed by those fabled Area Fadas, whose criminal exploits this woman obviously emulated, then ultimately surpassed by orders of magnitude, all during her relatively brief tenure as Nigeria's petroleum minister.

For our Broken-Speaking Brethren and Sistren, below is the translation for the above two paragraphs.

As you see dat Frog-Eye woman Danini-Madueke, na so-so think and plan, about different-different sense and system to take do office teef-teef, na him cause when she eye come begin dey swell up like eye of frog when get belle.

Look Bola Tinubu him eye. See how as the ting swell up, yakataaa, like crocodile own. How many private Jet Bola Tinubu get ?

Look Mrs. Danini-Madueke eye for pishure. See as she eye BIIIIG like meat when dey wakka only for night. See how much the woman teef.

Thank you country people.

E get as e be. Monkey no fine, but him mama love am.

Please, Oga President Buhari, just from where you dey there, abeg, follow us sign AKSON paper, say make dem helep us arrest this Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke, carry am go court to hear sentence, come by-force collect ALL the big-big house, money, bank account, yanga-moto, gold and diamond when cost pass she salary, when she don take style buy CASH DOWN, and hide am keep down. After that na only for magistrate to vex and promote Mrs Frog Eyye Madueke, go jail STRAIGHT gbudu-gbudu-gbudu-gbosaaaa, na him go remain..

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by reyzo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
angry

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by greencard: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Well you still display the mentality of political correctness which in reality do not exist when it comes to politics . Corruption o's enshrined inside.yoy can never eliminate it.yoy can only reduce it.Now every one glorifies thier own thief by default .
Take Ibori for example he stole a lot.I mean a lot but he worked for his people . If you are waiting for one politician who will not steal bro U gonna wait till jesus comes . Even in the west they are way corrupt.
so going by your perspective what should we resolved to?

1-glorify corruption
2-magnify looters
3-keep silent
4-continue to endure
5-point our kids to these politicians as heroes
6-follow the trend

Now this may seem off topic..but I've served in a little capacity during my school days in the STUDENT UNION GOVT(SUG) in the legislative arm. ..i did my little best then and I can tell u that till now I still receive calls from the upcoming and present SUG comrades seeking advice and information on certain issues ..if I wasn't reliable I believe I wouldn't Av enjoy such privilege

The truth still remains that as far as u are holding a private or public office u should be accountable and true to your office ..there is no other way around it..
Its an insult to my personality to celebrate mediocrity just because its almost a continuous trend in my society or Country

America knows that the best president it ever have was Abraham Lincoln and few others among the other forty five .. His father was a shoe cobbler..he is not rich yet he did may rich deeds.that's the example u should also consider not the James ibori. U are giving me
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by janefame3: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
DoLessons is currently hiring private lesson tutors in all LGAs. Visit https://dolessons.com
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
immortalcrown:
Pesin get mind.
Diaris gawd oo!

Alison now owns every house in London abi
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
immortalcrown:
Pesin get mind.
Diaris gawd oo!

Alison now owns every house in London abi
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by erico2k2(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
greencard:
so going by your perspective what should we resolved to?

1-glorify corruption
2-magnify looters
3-keep silent
4-continue to endure
5-point our kids to these politicians as heroes
6-follow the trend

Now this may seem off topic..but I've served in a little capacity during my school days in the STUDENT UNION GOVT(SUG) in the legislative arm. ..i did my little best then and I can tell u that till now I still receive calls from the upcoming and present SUG comrades seeking advice and information on certain issues ..if I wasn't reliable I believe I wouldn't Av enjoy such privilege

The truth still remains that as far as u are holding a private or public office u should be accountable and true to your office ..there is no other way around it..
Its an insult to my personality to celebrate mediocrity just because its almost a continuous trend in my society or Country

America knows that the best president it ever have was Abraham Lincoln and few others among the other forty five .. His father was a shoe cobbler..he is not rich yet he did may rich deeds.that's the example u should also consider not the James ibori. U are giving me
The American story you given is one sided . Well I'm at work amd hate typing with mobile phones . I will habe to get home to respond to all them points.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
realmindz:

You would have been able to construct a better English if the looted funds had been invested in your education.
look at who is talking about proper education.your grammatical framework look quack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.