Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) (46700 Views)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Madam Kofo Take A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by Plolly(f): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2017
omo Yoruba ni mi oooo swagger

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by sweatlana: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Tiwa is such a lovely respectful lady.

I met her once at an event, the aid of one SS governor was try to get her to go and "say hi to my boss" he said his boss has picked intrest in her.

She respectfully turned him down. As a woman it was so that was very inspiring and powerful to see.

Cos I don't know many young single ladies that would turn down the advances of a governor of an oil rich state.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by adakaibeyamma: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2017
awoo47:
Proudly Afonja cool we show respect to those who earn it nt lyk our_flatino bros who worship kanu grin
Why are you stupid

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by uglodoh(f): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Kini big deal?
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by muller101(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Charismatic107:
Nairalanders abeg help me with what I can fry
ice block
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by kabillion(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Charismatic107:
fry your balls
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by greatman247(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
om4success:
All na publicity stunt

Thank you. You Don talk am finish.
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by richfyngeh: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2017
This woman ghele sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by xnsandrxns: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2017
awoo47:
Proudly Afonja cool we show respect to those who earn it nt lyk our_flatino bros who worship kanu grin
You are not different from the Igbo if you can come here and claim to be proudly afonja
Don't let pigs and idiots tell you what to call yourself
It's either you are proudly Yoruba or you are nothing

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by dayoakinns(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2017
how you want make she greet her before, so because she is successful she will not give respect to elders. This one no be news
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2017
And some people say dem nor fit knee to thier husband or thier elders .
These same people castigated people for kneeling down for thier Ipob leader out of repect .
B4 una cut my head you know yourselves .
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by sweatlana: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Zico5:
Yes proudly yoruba. We are not like them that wake their parents in the morning with kicks.

Lol. Abeg which people be that? Igbo or hausa?
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by sweatlana: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Rrankdonga:
Lol. They kneel down with their legs, but curse you in their heart. (No disrespect to the Madam kofo, tho I don't know who she is).
Sincerely speak Yoruba people, what has kneeling down got to do with respect?
It's their culture and it's beautiful.

I was on a Boston campus once when a Nigerian boy postrated for his mother upon see her... it was the most amazing thing.
White folks started applauding. One white man told his daughter "this is the kind of boy u should bring back home"

I felt so proud at that moment even though I'm not yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by Rrankdonga(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
sweatlana:

It's their culture and it's beautiful.

I was on a Boston campus once when a Nigerian boy postrated for his mother upon see her... it was the most amazing thing.
White folks started applauding. One white man told his daughter "this is the kind of boy u should bring back home"

I felt so proud at that moment even though I'm not yoruba
wow cool story. I didn't see it in that light.
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by meliziz12(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Let me prepare my balls and fry�
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by ajepako(f): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
That's how we roll in Yoruba land..

Proudly omo Yoruba atata

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by bellotaofeek: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Charismatic107:

Fry shit men !
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by totorimi: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2017
If indeed she was this respectful why did she finish the husband publicly like that.
It's for public show jor it's not in her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by ActionsShure: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Abegi
Go suck your husbands dic
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Jst for us to see her as humble lady. What of behind d scenes undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by abbeyty(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Fry ground nut

Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
It's our culture as Yorubas so it's good she's doing what is right.
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by irrua69(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Woman with Class!!

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
MasterChen:
Nice. Omoluabi style

Fun fact: There is a part of Nigeria where the people there wake their elders up with sliding tackle

A lot of pigs in that region as well

And when the people from that region that wakes their elders up with sliding tackle decides to repent and start kneeling down to greet there leaders/elders,like in the case of Kanu...y'all starts masturbating and having heart attack..
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by Jabioro: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Charismatic107:
Dodo and eggs.. add stones to make it stronger I beg!
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by SirMazi: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2017
MasterChen:
Nice. Omoluabi style

Fun fact: There is a part of Nigeria where the people there wake their elders up with sliding tackle

A lot of pigs in that region as well

Tell me how Americans greet their elders
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by ridwan4u(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Rrankdonga:
Lol. They kneel down with their legs, but curse you in their heart. (No disrespect to the Madam kofo, tho I don't know who she is).

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Why won't she kneel to greet her is she not old enough to be her mother?when madam kofo was still acting second chance was she born then?
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by hebrew03: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

Fry stone bro....

Lolz...its a nice idea though
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) by Nigeman: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Rrankdonga:

Olofo.ara e, because na legs you people dey take wake yah mama and papa for sleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today (Pictures) / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.