Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky (46707 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by orjisblog(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Actress Halima Shares Chats With Cross Dresser Bobrisky - Screenshots

Actress, Halima Abubakar shares heated chats between herself and Bobrisky as she accuses the crossdresser of leaving a scar in her heart

Halima Abubakar, who threatened days ago to stop keeping the secrets of her colleagues, has gone on Instagram to release chats she exchanged with Bobrisky.

Apparently, Halima Abubakar had blocked Bobrisky on Instagram in 2019 and a "friend" informed Bobrisky of this. Halima later named the friend as Tonto.

Angered at being blocked, Bobrisky had sent Halima messages, calling her "dirty" and "broke". He told her that she's "full of hate" for blocking him "with no reason".

Halima said she was on her sick bed at the time she got the messages from Bobrisky in 2019. She added that it "left a scar in my heart ".

Halima added that she didn't tell Tonto that Bobrisky had informed her of their conversation and she said she did this to show she had nothing against Bobrisky.

Pouring out her heart in the caption, the actress wrote see screenshots below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzSE5pLwIA/?igshid=10j1yxl7w8c7

2 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Conclusion

1 Share

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Williampisces: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bob has a good heart , no doubt... He kept apologising

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by TheAviator: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
How?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Faguy: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
artificial female vs real female. is only God that knows what this yeyebrities do to show off all the time

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Onyi22(f): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
What should I do with this news?

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Dozis: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rest in peace English language.
Murdered by Bobrisky and Halima Abubakar...

356 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by heartbraker(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wetin be dis nonsense wey i just read nitori olohun? Why dis adults dey do like slowpoke like dis abi d agbo wey dem give dem No complete dat time wey dey born dem?

8 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by chosenchild: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
These people need Jesus Christ in their lives

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by brightovio007(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tori
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by blazepascal(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by squash47(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
See English.

After they will be screaming, "school na scam".

Just imagine, two grown Instagram celebrities, cannot communicate effectively in good English.

I weep for people who see them as role models.

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by oluwaseyi0: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Who cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Biafranboys: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na them sabi we don't care fulanis are killing my people

4 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by deepwater(f): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Well to be honest, can we all just agree that Nairaland should have a charge-back policy, where readers take back their megabytes after stumbling on useless posts and threads?

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by findel: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lovely
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by tishbite41(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bobby baba!

Carry cross dressing dey kpansh Nollywood babes

16 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by demoBaba: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Y
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Dcoy: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omo...see grammatical blunders to and fro....
Childish gibberish nonsense.....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Celebrities' wahala
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
How is that helpful?
how is that post helpful?

how ?? how

4 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Gozzzy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
People that can't even speak correct English . Busy disturbing our peace.... Nonsense

22 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by potbelly(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
WHo gives a flying fvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by DMerciful(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
The way people react to being blocked, you'd think their lives depend on it. Calling someone dirty and broke because you were blocked is pretty low!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by BREYZ: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
orjisblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzSE5pLwIA/?igshid=10j1yxl7w8c7

You sure say Bob no dey bang all these female celebs so? Dirty? Hmmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by chuose2: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Madam no vex who left a scar?

Bobrisky the man or Bobrisky the pretend woman?

Which wan biko?

14 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by kendrick93(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
who are these people?

2 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Alejobs: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don't see anything out of place here, friend fight and argue within their space. It shouldn't be for public consumption, in life we will have our fair share of good and bad times. A powerbank is not a replacement for your laptop / phone battery or charger neither do u need need one due to poor power supply in ur area but u will need it because of days when your device battery is low, or you are on the go and it is important work on pc or phone or maybe power is down and gen refuse to work. It is then you will find a powerbank very useful. Many have missed out on deadline, appointment, lost their way, miss target, dates because they don't have a powerbank around to save the day. Get yourself reliable powerbank today! 080.6531.6307

4 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by BaddieFreak(f): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Someone should help me oo. Is Bobrisky a guy or girl, I am confused.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by bigcee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
What are we suppose to do with this information?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo) / Breaking! Anuku Is Dead (nollywood News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.