Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) (83476 Views)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
CARLOSZ:

I think the spaces for FTC and STC can be monetized for at least for 200-500 naira per spot.

It can generate revenue for our jobless first commenters (no insults intended)

This is how it can be done.

*when a person indicates interest in advertising on the spot, they agree on a price while the first commenter quotes the sponsored post, that way a first commenter can be making between 1-3k daily on NL (without tax)

What do you all think?
deal wink

So how much are u paying.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by mekybabe1: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hope you'd get these number of likes if it's the other way round.
Blueeyedboi:
Take my car keys from the table..drive out and go catch some fun with my side chic...
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Christaks:

Wat if shes not in d mood...
you pet her a lil nd shower her with kisses wink she will surely b in d mood except she b firewood sad
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Smallville10:
hmmmmm... I will tell it t u gently tonight
u knw I dnt let phone come btwn us at night wink
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I will rather try to search for her nipplessss with my tongue, as things progresses, she will be the one to drop the phone lipsrsealed
u want the phone to fall off her hand nd break grin
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pusyiter:
Hmm.....you sound sooo romantic
thank u smiley

1 Like

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Codeine for u!
Blueeyedboi:
Take my car keys from the table..drive out and go catch some fun with my side chic...

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
sinaj:
u want the phone to fall off her hand nd break grin
hahahhaha are the nipplessssss that sensitive undecided
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha are the nipplessssss that sensitive undecided
yes nau tongue
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
sinaj:
yes nau tongue
thanks honey... I know what to do to you when we are married if you try to behave like that woman on phone instead of she to focus on the action cool
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
LordKO:
Such a man should rather asked himself how, when and where he lost his respect before his wife. I mean, only a man who's not in charge - I didn't say in control - of his house/relationship will experience such an insult from his woman. If after the self-questions and he didn't find faults on himself, she deserves whatever light misfortune that may befall on her afterwards.

Time for sex/meal shouldn't be used in trashing out differences or extracting promises - only small-minded people does such. Her action in this picture depicts hypocritical disingenuousness.
Only if the woman was aware of the man's desire.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
thanks honey... I know what to do to you when we are married if you try to behave like that woman on phone instead of she to focus on the action cool
get ready to buy a new phone for me tongue
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by marcus101(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
This stuff really happens!!! konji na Bastard!!!
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by akmath: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Stevebamdex:
This happens when the sex life in your marriage is long dead and buried.
The sexual spark is no more active..!
Women love sex as much as men.I don't see reasons why your woman should deny you sex and if she does, then it means.

1- You are boring at it.possibly you only thrust in and out of her,remove then slept off not minding wether she is satisfied or not..how do you expect her to look forward having it with you again and again??

2-Maybe you don't keep a personal hygiene.some men even find it difficult to shower or brush before action.fowl smell from your mouth or armpit during love making is a big turn off for women.

3-You don't care for her needs neither sensitive to her feelings and this is the height of it.
And If you are not financially responsible at home or not caring for her well enough,why should you have an erection before your wife? Except you want to hear untold stories from your ancestorsgrin
These are some of the major reasons why she find it difficult going down with you.

Btw,
Please these are my personal opinion,you don't need to fight or argue with me.
Shalom..!
Guy u good, are u a professor of the other room?

2 Likes

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
sinaj:
get ready to buy a new phone for me tongue
copied... (noted) but our bed should be big enough so it will most likely fall on the bed grin
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by LordKO(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
maasoap:

Only if the woman was aware of the man's desire.

Don't forget that my submissions herein is strictly according to the story and picture present.

Any sound photographic psychologist will sure tell you that the woman's action depicts hypocritical disingenuousness. And a seasoned player in the bedroom matters will also tell you that a first round pre-intimacy had/was taken place before the woman came up with her manipulative position. She wanted to trash out a prior differences or she wanted to gain a material promise/instant gratification as far as the happenstance in this picture is concerned.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Water101(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Homeboiy:

Are u married?
YEAh
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
akmath:
Guy u good, are u a professor of the other room?
Lol,other room indeed..thanks anyway.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Unbreakable007: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Direct communication ----- Madam sex plsssss

Simple.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by ghadaffi2000(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:
I'll leave her and sleep just to avoid what happen in 2015

Abeg, what happen in 2015? The story can help a brother.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by osanga90(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Caustics:
angry i will start pressing bobbi until she stop pressing the phone
you na bad guy
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by ProFuhrer: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, forgive my bad manners, but gentlemen and ladies, I really need your help to win a competition on Nairaland literature section.

Please click, like and share the post with my story Ikorodu Guard at the literature section.

It will barely take a few seconds of your time.

Adex7004 (m ), sanitelag (m ),
zwingis(m ), jacklyn6 (f ), Ytea (f ), Whynotthetruth
(m ), oneolajire , juicyinn , yomislim , abdulkayus (m ),
crazysam001 , WINDSOW (m ), XtraSmooth404 ,
firmytobad(m ), dauddy97 (m ), yqwaro , slimdude
(m ), poshpaul(m )
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Because of what happen in 2015, I gathered likes Wizkid/Olamide.
Well, to everyone that wanna know what happen that year make you listen ooo.

I leave her and slept off grin

Nothing to worry about, if she likes make she chat till the next day. All I no is dat when I wake up, i'll stll bang/fúck that puna/pússy.
Except she's ready to packs her things out to her papa house.

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by sinaj(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
copied... (noted) but our bed should be big enough so it will most likely fall on the bed grin
lol hopefully wink
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by themodernman: 4:30am On Aug 13, 2017
sinaj:
Take it from her gently.

Sweet lady.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by KevinDein: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Stevebamdex:

How deluded can you be? Is being stupid the only talent you have ?
I earlier stated that you should not attack me for airing my opinion. But I knew some nitwit and imbecilic individual like you would still come out and bark like a sahara breed dog.
If your woman cheated on you,how is that my concern ?
If you don't trust women base on what you have personally witness,why should you blame me for that?
The fact that you have monopoly to be stupid doesn't mean you should drag me along.As a matter of fact,I won't come down to the level of your enormous naivety. I'm too big for that..!
You seek for my attention and I'm sure you have got it.
Work on that loaf of bread you called brain next time before you quote me.
Well, someone has got to tell you that your opinion is crap and belong to the bin. No hard feelings. cheesy
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Christaks(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
sinaj:
you pet her a lil nd shower her with kisses wink she will surely b in d mood except she b firewood sad

Ok i wl try it...
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
tuscani:
what about if your partner does not want to listen.
That is my point, if there is great communication dexterity, she would. My husband and I have such understanding that I give him my time and him, my time.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2017
sinaj:
lol hopefully wink
love you wiffy wink
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Amah91(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Take the phone from her and sex the helll.....out of her. Then next time she would be the one begging for sex
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by tuscani: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
smiley
Askance:

That is my point, if there is great communication dexterity, she would. My husband and I have such understanding that I give him my time and him, my time.
what about deep down, she doesn't want again, she doesn't want the marriage considering the benefits of being a single mother in for example Norway
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
tuscani:
smiley what about deep down, she doesn't want again, she doesn't want the marriage considering the benefits of being a single mother in for example Norway
I think if she doesn want, she'll file a divorce. Read my tips pertaining this issue: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=44&view=getnewpost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Tell Us About Your Marriage / 10 Important Roles Of A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.