Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend (588 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Singer Sean Tizzle welcomes his first child, a bouncing baby girl.

The Singer took to his IG page to share this wonderful news with the photo below and has already name the child "Ayomide".

He wrote:

Damn She's here �� AYOMIDE ❤️❤️❤️�

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/sean-tizzle-welcomes-his-first-child.html

Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by chriskosherbal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Congratulations tizzle

I must confess I am a big fan of your song "igi Orombo" ft tiwa.
Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by abelprice(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good one.. Kudos
Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by donnaD(f): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wao
Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by medolab90(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Happy for u
Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2017
congrats oo
Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by axortedbabe(f): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Guess na wetin dem dey go America go do,to deposit sperm..
Congrats on ur baby
Re: Sean Tizzle Welcomes His First Child With His American Based Girlfriend by exlinkleads(f): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2017
congrats boy

up babymamas

(1) (Reply)

Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin, “jenifa’s Diary Star” Juliana Olayode / Charles_okocha & Segunarinze Show Off Swag In Adorable Photo / Jackie Chan Daughter Comes Out As A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.