Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 (21208 Views)

Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump / Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Promismike(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by enemyofprogress: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
No wonder she is where she is today. 15 is too late,make it 10
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by bejeria101(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
You wld also be wicked when you allow her to get pregnant at that age. Dumb mother
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Prince16: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
donlucabrazi:
......"KSB noted that she started dating when she was 15 years old so she would be a wicked mother to deny her child from dating a man at that age.

[s]And see where you ended....a baby mama[/s] you will be more wicked if you allow your kids the freedom to date at this tender age. And how on earth will you monitor their private activities in this jet age? All in the name of civilisation or being a cool mum?

Bring up a child in the way of the Lord. When he grows up, he will not depart from it...

Enough said....

She was married to Eddie Remedies/Montana dude

Agree with d colored tho!
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by okenwaa(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na so belle go fall on her at the age of 16 too.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by viktagorion: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
doyinisaac:
Her brother Kenny ogungbe spent so much money on her and did a lot of music promotion just to make sure she is very successful in her music career but it did not work,maybe she was not destined to be a musician
You can't give what you don't have na. Music is not her calling.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by bedspread: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
UR BUSINESS MADAM
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by victorv12(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
That's why I don't pity some parents when they rape their kids at a tender age. Even, you'll realize how senseless she's. In a country where we have pedophiles to satisfy their urge and complaining about our Northern brothers marrying girls at a very tender age, she came all out and start talking trash!
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by jahsharon: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
The same thing she did that made her to end up as a miserable single parent is what she is encouraging her daughter to do. A hoe can only give birth to a hoe.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
and what did their father have to say? abi d guy just chop clean mouth and runaway.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by holuwapopsh(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmmm WAT A WONDERFUL WORLD MINE WILL START DATING AT D AGE OF 10 TO MAKE IT EASY (ODE MAMA)
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Leonbonapart(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
gentlegenius:
She is a confirmed psychologist. I support her way of reasoning. I once read a book called THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SEX, where I discovered a lot of things people don't know and I had a different mental inclination to issues of female sex life and teenage relationships.
Modern research shows that young girls now start dating at approximately 15 years old. So it is very unwise to tell them not to date at that age because they'll still do it secretly and you'll only get to know it when it backfired on them. So simply allow her to date at 15 but guide her and make sure she is not dating a wrong person. Let her understand the dangers involved in teenage sexual activities and why she should avoid it. This way she'll satisfy her emotional and psychological desire to date and be loved by the opposite sex without getting herself into trouble.
Teenage relationships is more useful to girls than boys. Only psychologists like KSB will understand this.
y'all psychologists heediots are the problem of the world

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Prettyenit18(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin your mum is too funny
Silvertrinity:
Her decision though! She was once at that age, and maybe talking through experience
That's how my mom told me when I was 16 that the fact that she hasn't seen me with a guy doesn't mean am not dating. And I was like... undecided
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Inanna:
What a silly woman. At that age, boys only want one thing and she means to tell us that she'd let her daughter get into a "relationship" with one of these testosterone raging, pubescent boys? She's supposed to coach and teach her daughter on why she should NOT be deceived into dating at that young age.
That her silly theory is totally flawed. The realization of being sexually attractive does not automatically mean that she's matured enough to start having relations with the opposite sex.
I hope pregnancy will not fall on her daughter sha.
This topic is meant for people with superior understanding. You don't measure up to grasp it.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by gwama: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
She forgot that not long ago, the girls were married at 15 years old. grin grin
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Nolaneye: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Inanna:
What a silly woman. At that age, boys only want one thing and she means to tell us that she'd let her daughter get into a "relationship" with one of these testosterone raging, pubescent boys? She's supposed to coach and teach her daughter on why she should NOT be deceived into dating at that young age.
That her silly theory is totally flawed. The realization of being sexually attractive does not automatically mean that she's matured enough to start having relations with the opposite sex.
I hope pregnancy will not fall on her daughter sha.
I pity you! You think you are doing me but you doing yourself..

Your logic is screwed! for you to think what boys are after at the age of 15 is only Sex, then you are not sensible enough!

I just wish you can grow up! It will help those around you
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by MrLankeeee(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
So many unreasonable write up here.....
Why is it that some people don't have sense.

Must you comment?
If u don't have anything to say just read and leave d page instead of insulting the poor woman and making jest of her opinion...

Those of you against her opinion, when did you start dating and having S3x?

Abeg you u stop forming holier than thou.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by tintingz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
She's a psychologist, i respect her point, her point is what many African parents are ignoring and hypocrites about it.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by piice: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Groovenaija360:

http://punchng.com/id-be-wicked-if-i-dont-allow-my-daughter-to-date-at-15-ksb/

I love some Nigerians because they prefer a girl date at 15 to a girl marry at 15. After all, having a sexual intercourse at this age as a result of dating is far different from having it (intercourse) at the same age as a result of marriage.

Smhhh
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Rozaytee: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Abeg 15years is too early even if u did it at 15 doesnt mean ur child should do it..what will she and d guy be talking about in d relationship other than to be having sex and sex..not aiming at any reasonable thing...its fvcked up abeg..from 19 is ok
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by adedayoa2(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Some people here started before 15 and they'll come here to insult the woman who is not afraid to speak the truth.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
sha let us know when she gets pregnant at 16 so we can come and eat rice
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by shigishege: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
na watin she come carry cover I'm hand na. na fashion be dat too or watin. dull brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Dazzles In Pink Owambe Outfit / Ini Edo,Bishop Umoh,Others,On A Set Shooting TV Series Desperate Housegirls(Pics / Odunlade Adekola: Hottest Yoruba Male Actor - What Do You Think? (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.