Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Did/do You Plan To Achieve Before 23 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Did/do You Plan To Achieve Before 23 (405 Views)

Spotify: Wizkid Hits 8m Monthly Listeners, Emerges First African To Achieve That / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did/do You Plan To Achieve Before 23 by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 12, 2017
I dont know the right section to chip in this write up but I hope the mods move it to the right place.
As humans, we tend to plan things ahead. Some may be mere fantasy or serious goals we set. I remember when I was still a child, I dreamt of being a pilot but because of the plane crashes thay happened between 2005 and 2010 got me scared, so I gave up on it and settled for a less life-threatened occupation. Obviously that's what I wanted to achieve before 23 but I was able to achieve something tangible before I clocked 23 and more will be achieved.
Am really inspired by the way young people are vying into politics. Talking about Paul Mwirigi of Kenya, 23 who beat grand fathers to be elected. Another one could be seen in Australia where a 22-year old student ran for senate. These are set of people who didnt wake up to work towards that dream. They saw their future as elected leaders and worked towards it while they were much younger.
In Nigeria today, the constitution won't even allow a man below 35 to run for the lowest political position left alone become a government appointee. Nigeria's youngest minister ever, Matthew Mbu was 23. We were close to having a younger minister under Buhari but things changed.
We the youth have been poised to lead this nation foward and we sing "we are the leaders of tomorrow" yet we watch long-term politicians blind our eyes to reality by the small changes they give us. If we were so determimed by the likes of Paul Mwirigi, Kinobi Gatobi, 26 who is a serving member in Kenya's Parliament, nobody will take us for granted.
So I urge you people, especially my fellow youths to be more disciplined and determined than ever. Let us rise in seriousness and tell the whole world that we the Nigerian youth have the power and zeal to make this country a better place. No longer will we wait for the future to lead Nigeria coz our future is now. Aint you tired of labouring hard but get less to feed on?
Am tired.....
Tired of the looting everywhere in Nigeria
Tired of the lavish life the politicians live on our sweat
Tired of the high cost of living and feeding in my own country
Tired of being remembered every four years coz of election
Tired of being bullied of my right of freedom
Tired of the Nigerian hardship
Tired of the fear my children will suffer the same course
It might be hard but we will achieve it. Nothing good comes easy. Lets not give up. If Seun can make it, you have no right or excuse to fail.

I salute you all #SuccessSelffie @TribbIsland

1 Like

Re: What Did/do You Plan To Achieve Before 23 by ChaseTheCash(f): 4:05am On Aug 12, 2017
plans? make money

more money

whole lot of money
in short, I'm focused on being a successful money maker.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Set To Give Out N3million To 4 Lucky Fans With Business Ideas / Blessing:funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...see Her Baby Bump / Justin Bieber Drives Me Insane --- Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.