Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Spider Webs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spider Webs (468 Views)

The Spider Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spider Webs by Hier(m): 3:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Spider webs are networking of cables usually used in referring to those who are often time seemingly clueless. I have tasted and experienced the gift of God and the awesomeness of the Holy Spirit and I can say, this is the real deal.

Well, I was an ignorant fool, enslaved by religion. Religion is not Gods program for man. Man desiring control and success often time are caught in the curbweb of Churches, esp when the seemingly serious once whose believes are haphazard in nature, seemingly portray themselves as the real deal and. other things fall to place..
Re: Spider Webs by ChaseTheCash(f): 4:08am On Aug 12, 2017
we don't understand?
Re: Spider Webs by aaccountable1: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2017
not making sense. what exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Spider Webs by aaccountable1: 4:11am On Aug 12, 2017
too early in the morning to waste time on trash
Re: Spider Webs by bellooyin(f): 5:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Op this is meaningless
Re: Spider Webs by Hier(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2017
I guess I had an audience for the thread.

@bellooyin aaccountable1, chasethecash

it's a write up for those caught in the curb web, (both in the past and presently) which I termed religion, I used the term inconsistency or networks of cables(confused set of personnels, clueless personnel, set of blinded folks led by the blind- religious preachers esp the Jehovah Witness and the Mary Mary folks), who really love God but the best their preacher could still offer them is religion(manmade way of worship which God doesn't delight in), and I also used the word clueless. Still talking about religion. Later, I talked about having a true experience of who God is and I broke free from religion.

Religion is man-made. Religion is a curb web many Christians are caught up in, eventually those who have experienced religion, turn out been worse when they it would be expected they better off.

I guess I wrote it and I could understand it better the more I look into it.
Re: Spider Webs by ChaseTheCash(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Aii.. continue But don't drag us into it.

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? / Ebube Muonso And Mbaka War Of Words Update: Ebube Muonso Says Its A Fallacy. Dec / You Damn Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.