Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) (54833 Views)

Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested / Femi Otedola Joins Instagram / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by onadana: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Crazy people everywhere. He needs tutorials on how to live like a billionaire from Nigeria.
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
I so much love humble men

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Tokziby: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
i still dont understand all this propaganda Sh*t. Humanitarian this and that, as if they dont know where the problem is. All they do is travelling to remote and impoverished areas, be forming helping Africa, whereas they know who their leaders are, where all the African wealth and resources are deposited. If they really have any form of real humanity at heart, they should stop aiding and abetting looted resources, and repatriate all the looted ones. And also, if they can place sanctions and invade tyrant leaders, why not do the same by the cutting all bilateral ties, stop the lending and funding if the basic amenities are not met.

if only people knew who the real thieves are, the ones that have been using puppet leaders to continue looting the continent and using the crumbs left to form NGO and humanitarian Sh*t. The looting that has started since time immemorial to date. People say its conspiracy theory, but how can there be 53 resources blessed countries in Africa and non of them could stand shoulders to shoulders with the Europeans despite all the natural resources except the only one they still control (South Africa which is just the white controlled areas). And the only one that rubbed shoulders with them is currently in turmoil. The most blessed among all(Congo) with all the natural resources u can think of cannot boast of a peaceful society. Are u telling me that there are 1.216 Billion dumb and docile people living in Africa??...

Even in Nigeria, that we start asking questions from these buffoon leaders, thats when different factions start springing up, Arewa, Biafra, Niger Delta, oduduwa, forgetting the rule of the game that states "Divide and Conquer". United, we stand and Divided, we fall... Perhaps the leaders have learnt from their masters using the same old game... Divide them, Impoverish them and control them with the same wealth u stole from them...

7 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
Don't TRUST his intentions.
Only one who can read between the line..................... wink

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
Don't TRUST his intentions.
Only one who can read between the line..................... wink

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
No picture in a private jet, no Gucci or designer anything that's the difference between rich people and wealthy people. Mr Gates is wealthy.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
God bless your hustle bro.
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Finally una allow me to d comment.....ivu yagbu kwa unu.
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls don't come to nig Evans loading, or ritual u will be to choose one this
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by positivelord: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
If na Atiku now fools will be running their mouth like tap

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Obikush(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
http://flexyvibes.com/2017/08/09/coker-youth-awards-vote-now/

Please vote for me
I am Bobby yungmickz

Please
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by osazsky(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls I need advice on how to addresses my keypad issues on my note 4 na waiten I nor send am e dey type
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
No Gucci Belt, Versace Bag Or Phillipe Patek.
Hushpuppi be warned

I don't call Bill Gates rich. I call him wealthy. A person who has quit formal work for more than a decade now, sold his pioneering investment retaining just 2% interest and given out over 20 billion dollars to charity yet....tops Forbes.

That is wealth. With vision you graduate from rich to wealth. It is the rich that eat and sleep riches, the wealthy are hardly materialistic. For someone like Gates, the rich work for him. Wealth is the capacity to continue generating value whether you are there or not, alive or dead.

11 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
Hushpuppi be warned
stop behaving like this.. .that leather belt on his waist alone if you hear the price u go bow
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
o God please help me to be humble....... even with my groundnut change, attimes ego will want to pump in.......

See humility , and love for humanity

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
stop behaving like this.. .that leather belt on his waist alone if you hear the price u go bow

It will not be expensive, probably a gift from the kids. Free your mind. When you are truly capable of something, overtime you lose the taste to have it. It loses value to you expensive things will have no appeal to him.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
grin grin. Sometimes it's good to spend money on one's self though, this life is passive. People like Gates likely spend money on some weird things like wrist watches, rings, wallets etc. Do you know there's a wrist watch of 55,000 dollars? Calculate that in Naira and see the amount.
/
There is a difference between wearing $55000 watch vs. look at me I am wearing a $55,000 watch.

Gucci makes millions a year from customers. But the ones that go about with "look at me wearing Gucci" mentality are the morons.

\

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by DEADALIVE: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
when you have a quite numerous staff that depends on you then as business man you will forego riches and seek wealth....while socialites use their fame to acquire riches to remain relevant the business minded billionaires use their fame to protect humanity thereby creating environment for their product to strive for greater income.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by DinoP: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
shadrach77:
See what the richest man in the world is doing to help the poor. Dangote you see your life? kiss undecided

You need not call Dangote. Everyone is called to do little within his/her reach beginning from those in your neigbourhood

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Simplicity is cool and all that but not everyone is bou that life. Extravagant personalities abound even in biblical times and they still found favour in God's eye.
Stop telling people how they are supposed to spend their money.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by visijo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Davido and this man, who rich pass ?
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
Hushpuppi be warned
You people should stop all these trash. How old is Bill Gates that you expect to see him dress like that.
Moreover most techies are Poor dresser, they don't look appealing.
How many Geeks do you know dress appealing?

Moreover what you don't see on their body, they spend on toys like having a Yatch or a Private jet and stuffs
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by bollybanty1: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
THANKFUL by Bollybanty is still trending. if you have any reason to thank God download the song already here !!!

http://naijabambam.com/download-mp3/bollybanty-thankful/

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
R2bees:
If I had money like Bill gates I would give more than him.. God no be mouth just try me and see.
you think you can yahoo God abi? Don't worry God will do according to your heart desire unto you
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
No picture in a private jet, no Gucci or designer anything that's the difference between rich people and wealthy people. Mr Gates is wealthy.

Living a simple life is the best..
I so much love simplicitygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by vickodedon(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
hmmmm I know I will b rich one day
Surely bro #Believe
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Zeze06:
Really cool...

Charity personified...

Not a seasonal Philanthropist like Nigerian politicians who only remember the poor during election campaigns cry

hmmm... abi oh. And have his smiling face all over a pack of rice or tin of vegetable oil.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
Hushpuppi be warned

D barrel wey get water no dey make noise, na only D empty one dey make D loudest noise.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by creekman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Microsoft founder and One of the pioneers of the digital revolution Bill Gates has just joined Instagram.

He took to his new page to share a few photos of himself in Tanzania captioning them:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqTv7lFVWK/

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/worlds-richest-man-bill-gates-joins.html

This man is a role model. I wish some of our "money miss road" celebrities, millionaires, billionaires, etc will emulate Bill Gate. But no, they'll rather prefer to feed our eyes on their Instagram page of the latest G-wagon dey just bought, Gussi bags,belt, etc...Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by yhemster(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
Hushpuppi be warned
Well, Wealthy white Americans prefer to spend money on hubbies and items that can easily liquidate than flashy cloth designer brands. Moreover, the designers made for the wealthy doesn't carry showy names that people can easily identify. Just cos Mark Zuckerberg wears Round neck Tees, Bill Gates wearing Plain Shirt and trousers don't mean those clothings aren't expensive.
Believe me, those flashy Gucci, Versace attires are marketed towards "Hustlers that hit the few Gold in the mine" They need to tell everyone that they are "now rich". Whereas, those that owns multiple Gold mines are known already by everyone.
***So, just for those who care to learn. Anyone who you noticed gets showy with the designer brands are just Hustlers like you who just hit some few bucks and if the riches isn't well managed they're coming back to ground level.
***Heavy wealth can't shout, but a very light/once in a while rich can get ur eardrum blocked if you're too close. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
Hushpuppi be warned

the rich spends their money acquiring assets and any cash generating opportunities

the middle class buys liabilities, Eg, expensive cars etc

broke people buys stuff, eg Gucci belt , Versace bags,etc.

now u know where huspuppi belongs...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.