Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) (54804 Views)

Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested / Femi Otedola Joins Instagram / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Guys please look at this man see his simple dress up no Gucci bag, No Gucci Jacket, No Gucci Shirt sorry don't get me wrong I'm not saying what he wore is cheap but mere looking at his simplicity t so super. This what we call rich men not only rich he is extremely rich but look at him if it were fools down here blablabla will be too much, empty barrel make loudest noise.

As rich as Dangote is have you ever heard him making noise or doing show off of Gucci madness?

Do Adenuga make noise, in fact you hardly see him in any social gathering

What of Otedola, Kalu, Idimi, Danjuma, Alakija etc very silent but Billionaire while some dude with just little dole which they even stole through Yahoo will be forming making stupid noise.

Empty Barrels!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
wunmi590:
Richest man and he has never bragged about that, but always willing to help the poor.

God bless you more

ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANITY,
AFTER ALL HIS GOOD DEEDS,

HE'LL DIE AND GO TO HELL BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GODS.
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Tokziby: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
MMMuazu:
funny enoug

this are issues Nigerians and Africans in general will never ask. I keep on asking myself why is it easy for our politicians to smuggle money into this western countries but impossible for them to return it to either the government or the smugglers. where are all these terrorists getting or buying their weapons from, since no African country is producing the weapons. look at the so called Abacha loot almost 20years now, they are yet to return it to Nigerian government. hopefully African countries will wake up early before its too late.

Its the same old tricks repeating itself my brother, they took us slaves in exchange for guns powders and mirrors that will keep them in power and the slaves help cultivate and build their lands. The modern way is, supply them with guns and ammunition to control and impoverish the people to keep them in power, helping them to keep their loots and use it to develop their own economy. Any leader that cannot conform to this is their enemy. Now i begging to think Abacha was not all that bad cos he hated them after he discovered their tricks, stopped everything with them, pegged the dollar at N77, £=100. And he got banned by international organization except OPEC cos it mainly for oil producing countries. Though i'm not in support of the killings he orchestrated but all the politician that he either exiled or imprisoned are the ones ruling us for almost 20 years now and Nigeria is not getting any better. Our real enemies are this f*cking politicians with nothing upstairs that Abacha could have killed.
Every so called tyrant or dictator that is trying to build his country and exterminating his opponents, is doing it cos they are the puppets used by them. Thomas Sankara comes to mind, so is Gadaffi, Saddam, their countries were better of when they were alive compared to what we have today. But the Dictators that are killing their economies but gives kickbacks remain alive and still under their useless international organisations, Paul Biya of cameroon 42yrs in power yet cameroon still backward, Mobutu died after 26yrs in office and the kabila family took over since 1997 till date still yet congo remains about the worst country in Africa despite the unbelievable natural resources, Mr Mugabe 1980 till date zimbabwe zero, Eduado of Angola 37yrs in power, with enormous oil reserve, diamond and gold yet its people are backward, Teodoro of guinea 38yrs, Museveni of Uganda 31yrs, Al Bahir of Sudan 28yrs and the list goes on. All na same story, let any of them stand up tomorrow and says he's no longer interested in their relationship, u will hear say na tyrant and he's a treat to its people and the world.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
visijo:
Davido and this man, who rich pass ?
How old are you? undecided
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
encrypt:
You would have given your life for nothing
explain
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Aystarz: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
hmmmm I know I will b rich one day

If you ain't gonna be as philanthropic as Bill, then best forget it.. Prayers with wrong motives don't count.
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Tokziby: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
IWealthCreator:

I think you made some valid points... bill gates should help us focus on the root of the problem "BAD LEADERSHIP IN AFRICA"... he can deploy his enormous wealth to create technologies that makes it virtually impossible for African leaders to cheat on election date... once Africans start getting credible leadership from free and fair elections, it will lead to good governance, accountability and respect for the rule of law. This would ensure a more egalitarian society. Even Bill gate would soon find out that he would need to spend less aids on humanitarian efforts in Africa.

Its all propaganda my brother, Gates is just a "front-man", they are just doing it for high service, there is no difference between Gates and fayose, as the whiteman's adage says, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime". Stomach infrastructure is their own way despite the adage, so that we will continue to praise the whiteman not knowing they are the real thieves. All the monies they are giving out are part of what our leaders have stolen and kept in their land. They will tell u that world bank is lending or giving countries money, please what sort of a Business are they running to be that rich and giving countries free money in million and billion dollars? I'm not saying Gates is a thief but the "system" that is using him to front their agendas, so as to show that they care about Africans. Why cant they mandate our leaders to stop bringing looted funds into their countries and order them to build facilities or else cut the bilateral ties and lending. Until the UN comes up with a policy like this before i can trust those whitemen.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
this dude owms Africa but some of you may not understand
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Tobi4ariyo: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
that shows how very humble he is
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
UnknownT:
If I hear say he chop that food Eh! Na just for the camera But Op, you should have added his IG handle in this post
how does one change his username sir.
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by mrjamesorji: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
The beauty of life depends on how happy u make others and not how happy u her....kudos to d worlds richest man.....
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Some Nigeria politicians are richer than this gentle billionaire...
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good to hear. Keep inspiring
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
pussyeater:
Where that noisepuppy self? undecided
he's were you are supposed to be undecided eating pvssy grin
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by UnknownT: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:

how does one change his username sir.
Mail Seun or his modsiths

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Rozaytee: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
him and mark zukerberg dresses simple.. no time to brag about accomplishments. when the world knows you, they know you.
abi o
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
shadrach77:
See what the richest man in the world is doing to help the poor. Dangote you see your life? kiss undecided
Dangote's case na serious case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by JohnnyBling(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
No Gucci Belt, Versace Bag Or Phillipe Patek.
Hushpuppi be warned
Post of the year
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by debiah95(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Really cool personality
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Aragon: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
iceberryose:
Richest Man On Earth.
No Gucci Belt, Versace Bag Or Phillipe Patek.
Hushpuppi be warned

Not just the Puppiguy! But also our Youths that seems to Idolize the guy and his Foolishness and also Nairaland for always pushing his posts to the Front page

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Aragon: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tokziby:
i still dont understand all this propaganda Sh*t. Humanitarian this and that, as if they dont know where the problem is. All they do is travelling to remote and impoverished areas, be forming helping Africa, whereas they know who their leaders are, where all the African wealth and resources are deposited. If they really have any form of real humanity at heart, they should stop aiding and abetting looted resources, and repatriate all the looted ones. And also, if they can place sanctions and invade tyrant leaders, why not do the same by the cutting all bilateral ties, stop the lending and funding if the basic amenities are not met.

if only people knew who the real thieves are, the ones that have been using puppet leaders to continue looting the continent and using the crumbs left to form NGO and humanitarian Sh*t. The looting that has started since time immemorial to date. People say its conspiracy theory, but how can there be 53 resources blessed countries in Africa and non of them could stand shoulders to shoulders with the Europeans despite all the natural resources except the only one they still control (South Africa which is just the white controlled areas). And the only one that rubbed shoulders with them is currently in turmoil. The most blessed among all(Congo) with all the natural resources u can think of cannot boast of a peaceful society. Are u telling me that there are 1.216 Billion dumb and docile people living in Africa??...

Even in Nigeria, that we start asking questions from these buffoon leaders, thats when different factions start springing up, Arewa, Biafra, Niger Delta, oduduwa, forgetting the rule of the game that states "Divide and Conquer". United, we stand and Divided, we fall... Perhaps the leaders have learnt from their masters using the same old game... Divide them, Impoverish them and control them with the same wealth u stole from them...

Slow Down! Bill Gate is a Private Person like you and me. Your problem is with Western Governments and that's who you should direct your anger to and not a Private citizen helping the poor with his Money. And nobody asked your Government to be Stupid by looting your money to the West. Finally the Fight should be on the Street and not Social Media. Charley Boy that is about 60yrs and has enough to live a beautiful comfortable life forever is on the Streets fighting, but where are the Youths whose Future he is fighting for? Oh! I forgot They are on Social Media Insulting each others. Once again Bill Gate is not forming Humanitarian, him and his Wife has been doing this with their money for a long time and they deserve our Thanks and commendation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
deolu2000:

you think you can yahoo God abi? Don't worry God will do according to your heart desire unto you
Amen
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by bwise4godfwc: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=SirJeffry post=59390622] grin grin. Sometimes it's good to spend money on one's self though, this life is passive. People like Gates likely spend money on some weird things like wrist watches, rings, wallets etc. Do you know there's a wrist watch of 55,000 dollars? Calculate that in Naira and see the

So, Do u see any wrisk watch on his hand? Olodo, Gerarraout of hia now
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by mrNVO(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bill isn't the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos of Amazon is. Bill Gates is the second.
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by trexzee: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by pasco30(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
God in heaven please make me as humble as Bill Gates and enrich me to help the world as he does Amen
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
A Great Human Being will always Show out of the Self Acclaimed Ones Good One from Sir Bill Gates Shame on Bad People Nigerian politicians for instance
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by eph12(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by cyber5(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg- He said that he wants to bring the world together. He did it

Bill Gates- He said he wants every home on earth to have a computer. He is successful

My Role Models
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by cyber5(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
mrNVO:
Bill isn't the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos of Amazon is. Bill Gates is the second.

Jeff Bezos was sir. Bill Gates already reclaimed that position.

Check Forbes list
https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/#version:static
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by CocoaOla: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
it's in Our blood we Nigerians are too lousy! small choking change like this we start forming local champions the root of all corruptions in Nigeria everybody wants to buy Gucci and ride ferrari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) by wealthpin: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
sammiepraise:

he is back to the richest.
he collected it back from jeff bezos d same day after 7 hours.
Thanks for the update.I appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.