Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry (763 Views)

Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? / Where Is Abuzola, Olabowale, Etal? / Would You Marry You're Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by aloyemeka2: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Arab envoy finds wife-to-be bearded behind veil

Agency Reporter

An Arab ambassador called off his wedding after discovering his wife-to-be, who had worn a face-covering veil whenever they met, was bearded and cross-eyed.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/14/817.html

The envoy had only met the woman a few times, during which she had hidden her face behind a hijab, or face-covering veil.

After the marriage contract was signed, the ambassador attempted to kiss his bride-to-be, upon which he discovered she had facial hair and was cross-eyed, it said.

The ambassador told an Islamic Sharia court in the United Arab Emirates that he was tricked into the marriage as the woman's mother had shown his own mother pictures of her sister instead of her, the report said.

He sued for the contract to be annulled and also demanded the woman pay him 500,000 dirhams (136,000 dollars) for clothes, jewelry and other gifts he had bought for her.

The court annulled the contract but rejected the ambassador's demand for compensation
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by aloyemeka2: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
419 hadjias in town grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by AbuZola3(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
Thank u.
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abuzola is too young to get married.Lets pray 4hm to gain admission to poly/uni dis yr.
Abu on more serious note,which course do u intend studying? May be i can help u with my old handouts
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by AbuZola3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
I want to learn jihad in unilag,
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by aloyemeka2: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

I want to learn jihad in unilag,

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Unilag does not have any department of Jihad. Try Usman Dan Fodio University.
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2010
fools except my Abuzola tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by Abuzola1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
aloy-emeka:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Unilag does not have any department of Jihad. Try Usman Dan Fodio University.

u think so, wait let me fill my form
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by aloyemeka2: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

u think so, wait let me fill my form

You don't need to fill any form. As long as you know how to detonate bombs, they will admit you into the program.
Re: Abuzola: Look Well Before You Marry by aloyemeka2: 4:26am On Feb 17, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Albert Pike And The 3 World Wars Needed For A Nwo / Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... / Abdul Aziz Ibn Saud Betrayer Of Islam : Sunni Sheikh, Imran Hossein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.