Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You (3695 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark / Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2017
South South youth's disassociate themselves from Edwin Clark says he is not representing them. Declares, " We Are Biafrans, Nnamdi Kanu Is Our Leader, And Only Him We Listen To"

Following the tantrums Edwin Clark have been throwing at the leader of idegenous people of biafra Nnamdi kanu claiming he is representing the south south youths.
The South South youth's disassociated themselves from all the hate speeches he has been saying says he is not representing them.

Okolo Hessington Chimennma
Rt. Hon. Speaker of the Masses Assembly representing south south youths speaks:

Let me state categorically and emphatically as a bona-fide Niger Deltan of the Ukwuani stock that EK Clarke doesn't have my mandate to call for the arrest of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I have a lot of respect for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and for what he has been able to achieve with IPOB which the likes of Edwin Clark has failed to even contemplate.

People whose only god is their belle can't speak for me.

They have been representing Niger Delta for eons without any achievement to show for it but their big cars, houses in choice areas and private universities while the whole of the Niger Delta still wallow in abject poverty and environmental degradation and the personalization of our resources can't claim to speak for me.

Anybody who cannot look this evil government in the face and demand as an irreducible minimum the political and economic restructuring cannot speak for me.

Anybody who believe 13% is the best for the long suffering people of the Niger Delta cannot speak for me.

Any person who cannot defend my right to own, manage and control my God-given resources is not speaking for me.

Anyone who fails to use his influence and opportunity to push for my freedom from this stifling and restrictive Nigerian Union doesn't speak for me.

I sincerely thank Chief Edwin Clark for his efforts but at over 90 I think it's time to step aside especially since in all these years he claims to have represented us, we have not witnessed any development in the Niger Delta outside his self development
http://www.wisereporters.com/2017/08/south-south-youths-disassociate.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by navyseal2220: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Clark don enter one chance. IPOB does not respect foolish elders...this is something I like about them.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by donwhales38(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Ok o!
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2017
We are overjoyed.

IPOB believed this would be a walk in the park... until

Kaduna declaration
Oduduwa declaration
Middle belt declaration
Bendel declaration
Niger delta declaration

Now the government is trying to decide who's more important and as usual Biafrans are

searching for anambra 2016 IGR ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Deji124(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Wait is edwin clark an elder a man who ought to be killed by now
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by coputa(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Edwin Clark cannot be wished away,he has played crucial roles in the stability of peace in the Niger Delta not withstanding his penchant for self aggrandizement which is inherent in our leaders.Having said that,I will make bold to say that it's an insult for Ipob to attack Clark,because they are not on the same ship.Nnamdi Kanu and his lead IPOB is fighting a greedy cause of self actualization which does not align with the oil regions.IPOB should stay clear from our region,we have no cultural nor ancestral affinity with them,so they should not overstep their boundaries.enough is enough.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by tribalistseun: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Yorubbers won't be happy at all

Edwin Clark is negotiating 13% whereas Nnamdi kanu is sticking to 100%. We must develop our place before it will be too late

Only Arewa and yorobastards will advise us to go for 13%

15 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by enemybulldozer(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2017
What a very bad weekend for afonjas and we SS crew grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by BeautifulSE: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by StOla: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:
What a very bad weekend for afonjas and we SS crew grin grin grin grin

So Edwin Clark is now Afonja for opposing IPOB?

A rejected Jew without an origin is basking in tribal insult when he is yet to determine his own identity?

Have the DNA tests from the Palestinians come in yet?

9 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
Yorubbers won't be happy at all

Edwin Clark is negotiating 13% whereas Nnamdi kanu is sticking to 100%. We must develop our place before it will be too late

Only Arewa and yorobastards will advise us to go for 13%
You had all the time in this world to develop your south east , yet nothing to show for it. We are watching that October deadline date for your people to pack up from north, thunder fire Amy Igbo man that want to relocate to south west from the north. Bunch of ungrateful bastards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Yyeske(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2017
IPOB miscreants with their causing wahala upandan, look at this unknown person sitting in kanu's village and forming Delta state insulting an Ijaw leader, no wonder they've made their proposed Biafra an island surrounded by hostile neighbours already after everyone has rejected them.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Igboesika: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2017
At this age, Edwin Clark should not be playing this childish game.

Again, I laugh whenever I read some comments coming from Yorubas,saying that Arewa youths have given Igbos quit notice, forgetting the fact that Niger Delta militants have also given them quit notice as well. On ist Oct, if @boki want to massacre, they will massacre everybody, whether you are igbo, Yoruba, iijaw as long as you don't speak Hausa language. They don't know who is Igbo or Yoruba as long as you are from South, they will cut off your head.

As for NigerDelta militants, they can differentiate Hausas from Yorubas and igbos if they wan to start their own "head chop" they will be selective and concentrate on @bokis and afonjas as they promised.
Now, whose case is the worst come ist Oct, Igbos or Yorubas ? grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by tribalistseun: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants with their causing wahala upandan, look at this unknown person sitting in kanu's village and forming Delta state insulting an Ijaw leader, no wonder they've made their proposed Biafra an island surrounded by hostile neighbours already after everyone has rejected them.
painment

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by DocHMD: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2017
Igboesika:
At this age, Edwin Clark should not be playing this childish game.

Again, I laugh whenever I read come comments coming from Yorubas,saying that Arewa youths have given Igbos quit notice forgetting that fact that Niger Delta militants have also given them quit notice as well. On ist Oct, if @boki want to massacre, they will massacre everybody, whether you are igbo, Yoruba, iijaw as long as you don't speak Hausa language, they don't know who is Igbo or Yoruba as long as you are from South, they will cut off your head.

As for NigerDelta militants, they know who is Hausa, Yoruba and igbos if they wan to start their own "head chop"
Now whose case is the worst Igbos or Yorubas come ist Oct, Igbos or Yorubas ? grin grin

Seems like the yorrobaers are the ones who would lose more lives in the anti-Igbo hate they are promoting.
We all know they have never been spared in any riots in the north and now they've also made themselves enemy in the ND due to their double-faced nature.

Seems like their prayer to Allah that everyones hates Igbos and love them is being answered in reverse mode afterall. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Lajet: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:

Afonja how about your tailoring work in Onitsha it seem like their is no enough customers again this one you are always frustrated for any Igbo thread

10 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Igboesika: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
DocHMD:

Seems like the yorrobaers are the ones who would lose more lives in the anti-Igbo hate they are promoting.
We all know they have never been spared in any riots in the north and now they've also made themselves enemy in the ND due to their double-faced nature.

Seems like their prayer to Allah that everyones hates Igbos and love them is being answered in reverse mode afterall. grin grin
To cap it all, they have been rejected in all geo political zones except on their land SW grin

7 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Yyeske(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Lajet:

Afonja how about your tailoring work in Onitsha it seem like their is no enough customers again this one you are always frustrated for any Igbo thread
Business going well and your carpentry work in Minna kwanu?
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Yyeske(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
painment
You Ghanaian jew better face your Ghana politics
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by DocHMD: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Igboesika:

To cap it all, they have been rejected in all geo political zones except their land SW grin

It pains them that Igbos are not hated in better south but them. They'll do anything to exchange their precarious situation with the Igbo.
North doesn't trust them, MB doesn't take them serious, SS knows they are hypocrites, SE? No even go there.

Ewedugerians shot themselves in the foot. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Yyeske(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Igboesika:

To cap it al5l, they have been rejected in all geo political zones except their land SW grin
The problem with you guys is that you prefer taking panadol for someone else's headache, Igbos and Biafra have been rejected by their immediate neighbours and the north and you are not saying anything about it but doing busy body about who hates the SW.
Face the hate around you first before telling yorubas who hates them.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Yyeske(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2017
DocHMD:

Remember that they were spared in the 1966 pogrom
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Yyeske(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
DocHMD:

It pains them that Igbos are not hated in better south but them. They'll do anything to exchange their precarious situation with the Igbo.
North doesn't trust them, MB doesn't take them serious, SS knows they are hypocrites, SE? No even go there.

Propaganda, Igbo businesses grounded in Yenagoa recently and the ijaws telling you they don't want Biafra.
North telling you they are tired of you.
Benue, Akwa-Cross group same, Urhoboland and Itshekiri same.
Only the SW hasn't disowned you
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by MrOdyssey(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Good. i applaud the youths for having the bravery to stand up and fight for whats rights.

If every youths where like them. Nigeria would have been a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by DocHMD: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Propaganda, Igbo businesses grounded in Yenagoa recently and the ijaws telling you they don't want Biafra.
North telling you they are tired of you.
Benue, Akwa-Cross group same, Urhoboland and Itshekiri same.
Only the SW hasn't disowned you[/s]

Ewedugerian mongrel, as much you would like your Allah to cause national incitement again Igbos, the truth remains that Ijaws, Idomas, MB, SSners have gone to pay homage to Kanu.

And they Igbo+SS+MB see you as unprincipled lots who deserve no trust and the north is preparing to kick you in the aszs as they cajole Osinbade to arrest Kanu and make things more difficult for you both in north and south when Dumbhari kicks the bucket. grin grin

Unfortunately I don't have a bowl of gbegiri to offer you as I slam this truth on your skull, so I'm not hopeful it will sink in. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Yyeske(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
DocHMD:

Ewedugerian mongrel, as much you would like your Allah to cause national incitement again Igbos, the truth remains that Ijaws, Idomas, MB, SSners have gone to pay homage to Kanu.

And they Igbo+SS+MB see you as unprincipled lots who deserve no trust and the north is preparing to kick you in the aszs as they cajole Osinbade to arrest Kanu and make things more difficult for you both in north and south when Dumbhari kicks the bucket. grin grin

Unfortunately I don't have a bowl of gbegiri to offer you as I slam this truth on your skull, so I'm not hopeful it will sink in. grin grin
Continue deceiving yourself, people6v paying homage to him with no names, even the Obong of Calabar disowned an imposter and even asked for his arrest
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Igboesika: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
DocHMD:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by midfinger(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lajet:

;Dbros u bad gan!

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Too much joke this day...
Re: Edwin Clark: Your Problem Is Only Beginning, By The Time We IPOB Finish With You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
A Constitutional Crisis affecting A 1914 Project

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / Ikpeazu Meets With Cabinet, Plans Security Roundtable / What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.