Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC (24084 Views)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by bkool7(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pavarottii:
All this recycled news. My dear is too late. GEJ is like a God everyone worships in PDP. He more or less has d final say as it stands now. And 80% of its members stand behind him, any day , any time and any where. Who God has blessed . No man can curse.

Point of correction. EFCC has not probed any minister or has a case in court with any of JOnathan's minister concerning their ministries. If they please tell me which case, ministry and minister.

https://www.naij.com/1111511-efcc-arraigns-jonathans-minister-court-money-laundering.html
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by bkool7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Diezani madueke is not in court, apc is just using tagging all big buildings in Nigeria and London to satisfy the apc zombies. If the apc says she's guilty, let them prosecute her, present evidence n try her in abstentia n sentence her.

For now she's as innocent as a dove.

thenationonlineng.net/efcc-arraigns-alison-madueke-inec-officials/
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
bkool7:

https://www.naij.com/1111511-efcc-arraigns-jonathans-minister-court-money-laundering.html
U couldn't even read what u pasted. I said tell me a laundry case that's related to their ministry, name the ministry, the minister and the case in a Nigerian court about embezzlement of funds in their ministry.
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jolar101:

Some of them were campaigning against Jonathan's elections. They were taken Jonathan's smiling face for granted. Jonathan was doing everything possible to develop the country, while the sycophants were busy stealing diverting funds. Just as what is going on in this APC led Buhari government. Buhari's government officials are stealing silently. Jonathan had already warned them of their persecution.

But this APC government officials are stingy die. They will all cry someday as Ex-officials are crying.

grin shocked grin

You have identified with truth, may God punish all your enemies with quick ejaculation & micro preek.

Those bunch of back stabbing ex ministers & ungraful pigs will roast without sympathy.

GEJ was a God sent, but they sabotaged is meekness by unforgivable loots.

They conspired to enthrone the enemy,

That same enemy is the one squeezing their plastic balls.

What you sow, you reap!

As for Lai Mohammed,
His vivid disgrace is looming.

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
989900:

Quite right, very intelligent post. I also heard Diezani jets in and out of the country as she wishes.

Doesn't obasanjo n his extended family jet in and out of Nigeria?
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by bkool7(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pavarottii:

U couldn't even read what u pasted. I said tell me a laundry case that's related to their ministry, name the ministry, the minister and the case in a Nigerian court about embezzlement of funds in their ministry.

Here we go again. If you read the link you would have read of the particular minister being prosecuted.
You asked whether there is any of Gej's minister under investigation .

Have you ever heard of a ministry being prosecuted ?
Can a ministry embezzle money?
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
bkool7:

thenationonlineng.net/efcc-arraigns-alison-madueke-inec-officials/

Lmfao, usual movies for the zombies. For 2 years or more it was online accusations n now a fake court case as always.

They keep sharing buildings she stole n yet 3 men are in court for bribe.

Zombie pls wake up n smell the cassava.
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by bkool7(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lmfao, usual movies for the zombies. For 2 years or more it was online accusations n now a fake court case as always.

They keep sharing buildings she stole n yet 3 men are in court for bribe.

Zombie pls wake up n smell the cassava.

Wailing zombie

Nigeria govt may lack the political will and intergrity to prosecute your heroes sidechick but Efcc cant even have her now , cos the Uk police is already on her case ..

independent.ng/authorities-bar-alison-madueke-from-leaving-uk/

newsday.com.ng/uk-police-arrest-madueke-in-london/
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
bkool7:

Wailing zombie

Nigeria govt may lack the political willing and intergrity to prosecute your heroes sidechick but Efcc cant even have her now , cos the Uk police is already on her case ..

independent.ng/authorities-bar-alison-madueke-from-leaving-uk/

newsday.com.ng/uk-police-arrest-madueke-in-london/

Ah, more apc movies in colabo with the uk..... let the uk arrest n imprison her nah, or are they waiting for bubu to do so
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
innosaint27:

grin shocked grin

You have identified with truth, may God punish all your enemies with quick ejaculation & micro preek.

Those bunch of back stabbing ex ministers & ungraful pigs will roast without sympathy.

GEJ was a God sent, but they sabotaged is meekness by unforgivable loots.

They conspired to enthrone the enemy,

That same enemy is the one squeezing their plastic balls.

What you sow, you reap!

As for Lai Mohammed,
His vivid disgrace is looming.
They were thinking that, they would be chance for them to defects to ruling party in government. I pity the future of the APC government officials. Theirs will worst than what these ex government officials are crying. Their mumu will be sucking interesting after 2019.
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
bkool7:

Here we go again. If you read the link you would have read of the particular minister being prosecuted.
You asked whether there is any of Gej's minister under investigation .

Have you ever heard of a ministry being prosecuted ?
Can a ministry embezzle money?
U r telling me about election probe money. Isn't it Wat is there? I don't buy into election prob money investigation. It's one sided. Tell me a case of him mismanaging funds in his ministry.
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ex-ministers-angry-with-jonathan-for-abandoning-them-with-efcc/

thieves!dey still want power again instead of serving jail in prison.
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by AlanSugar(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So wicked of GEJ to ditch them.

He sent some of them to steal,
The others learnt of this and stole for themselves; So he simply looked away because a thief can't tell a thief to quit stealing.

Now he can't put a word to this government to extend the immunity he is enjoying to his cronies.

I honestly don't know what's keeping the Buhari Administration from jailing that drunk failure.

Me neither. Sometimes I just hate buhari for not jailing Jonathan
Re: Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC by kasee(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2017
all these billions mentioned is very alarming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olagunju Ojo Emerges Oyo Speaker Unopposed / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.