Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance (57685 Views)

How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Italian Girl Denied Job For Dating An African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by Driftingking(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2017
A TEENAGER was rejected for a job because her potential employer realised she was engaged to a black man after looking on her Facebook page.

Chiara Del Gaudio, 18, from Turin, had been looking for a job and was shocked when a shopkeeper contacted her on social media to comment on her fiance, who comes from Nigeria.

The teenager posted a series of screenshots of their conversation, where he said the serial killer the Monster of Florence would be a more suitable boyfriend.

The man wrote: “As far as I’m concerned, you can go out with the Monster of Florence, but allow me to not entrust the safety of my store to those who share their life with an African.”

The young woman rebuffed the shop owner, who she claims later had to delete his Facebook profile because he was being threatened.

Chiara told Corriere Della Sera: “He contacted me by saying that he was interested in my resume, but after seeing my Facebook profile he told me that he did not like me and even advised me to remove photos with my boyfriend.

“Don’t worry, if by just looking at my profile you think I’m not the right person for the job, I can understand that you are a very superficial person so I would not accept it.

“He could tell me that my curriculum was not good, I would have accepted it, but I did not think I could be a victim of racism because I was engaged to a boy of colour.”

Locals reacted to Chiara’s claims with horror and the president of the Torino Union of Traders, Maria Luisa Coppa, condemned the actions of the shopkeeper.

She told La Repubblica: “Respect and integration are values that animate our activities. Episodes such as the one reported do not belong to our culture.”

In 2016 it was estimated there were around 666,000 North Africans living in Italy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/italian-girl-rejected-shop-job-engaged-nigerian-man-photos/

10 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by auntysimbiat(f): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm.. Na wa o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by KweenAngela(f): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Nawa oh. No love
Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2017
D lady is really in love. #kudos

Abeg don't mind the shopkeeper, let him eat his job

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by smartty68(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
She knows what she wants.

#SayNoToRacism

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by oluwayimika123: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Some people will come here to shout #say no to Raciscm wen dey can't even marry som1 from anoda tribe in dis same country wherein we are of dsame color

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

N.B ain't trying to justify the shop keeper's action Buh many of us are guilty of such so b4 u condemn d shop keeper's action u need to ask ursef will I allow my child marry 4rm anoda tribe in dis country- If NO den just SHUT ur mouth-

#Say No To RACISM IN ANY FORM

441 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by Ahmed0336(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
oluwayimika123:
Some people will come here to shout #say no to Raciscm wen dey can't even marry som1 from anoda tribe in dis same country wherein we are of dsame color

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

N.B ain't trying to justify the shop keeper's action Buh many of us are guilty of such so b4 u condemn d shop keeper's action u need to ask ursef will I allow my child marry 4rm anoda tribe in dis country- If NO den just SHUT ur mouth-

#Say No To RACISM IN ANY FORM
you ve said it all

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
When your side chick askes you to take a picture with her

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by Tamarapetty(f): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
cute eyes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by bbbabes(f): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
The guy looks like a criminal too. See the old man shagging that teenage girl... All for the papers

22 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
d last picture looks like dis tho

LOL

but on a more serious note ..this white r too damn racist ..bcoz he is black??

could u believe ..a kid from texas Dallas was asked wat he knows about Africa ...n he said africans use LEAVES as clothing canu imagine

d simple question is ..wat is d difference between WHITE.BLACK.BROWN .CHRISTIAN N MUSLIMS?? ...after all we all have d same skeletal structure ...why been racist

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by 9jayes: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
May God forgive me as I'm only thinking about her puss.y

7 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmmm Italy....okay...
Not justifying the racist scum...but have we tried knowing who the guy is what he does or has done?

1 Like

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by Iamsheye(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
this girl 18 yrs old
abeg shift

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by emmabest2000(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm.. Na wa o

The don use his Anaconda reset her brain grin

Meanwhile...
Those who are hungry should contact me ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by rheether(f): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigeria men aren't to be trusted..

12 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by Benbisco(f): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Shoo! Why we no fit see the guy face na?

1 Like

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by muller101(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is the guy from Edo State?

5 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by holatin(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
the shopkeeper is not different from a certain type that get angry when their ward brings anoda tribe for marriage.

shoutout to the Yoruba's who has been conquering all tribe with marriage in the world, by 2050 we will have Yoruba Chinese minister

make I go chop jare

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by lathrowinger: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wetin person wan comment sef... all this hypo boy life style have tired me sef...
Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by 1metre: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
D lady is really in love. #kudos

Abeg don't mind the shopkeeper, let him eat his job
forget love thing she is defending her right.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by madenigga(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
No to racism? The Irony is unbelievable. Yet daily I read deregatory comments about other tribes, some won't even marry someone from different tribe. Fix your house first.

11 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by lovingyouhun: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
I hope his love for her is real and not for documents only? undecided
You can see the guy hiding his face in all the pics grin
I pray the oyibo doesn't regret later tongue
Her response to the shopowner is EpIc though.
Wish her all the best, for all I care it could be a Lai Mohammed kind of relationship. Naija-Italo boys hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by deavicky(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
I don't blame the morofoco. It's because our brothers there are not representing us the way it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by salbis(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
So much trouble in this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: ) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.