Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? (616 Views)

Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria / This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? by Don4mark: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but most questions people have never asked themselves is what actually makes a particular lady or ladies in general beautiful in their sight......................................
https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/08/11/actually-makes-say-lady-beautiful/

Re: What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? by FemiEddy(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
A smile with a nice ukwu grin
Re: What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? by Emhicee(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Because i have motives. grin
Re: What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? by dingbang(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Face and body structure..
Re: What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? by dingbang(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2017
For older women, those who still look younger despite their age.
Re: What Actually Makes You To Say A Lady Is Beautiful? by ashewoboy(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2017
let's stop lying. what can make me say a lady is beautiful is her physical characteristics. an example, makydebbie, she has a juicy boobs that i wanna svck, she has an elegant physiognomy, she is slim. i think i like her new hairdo. you see? all i have been talking about is her physical characteristics. that doesn't mean i love her, all those characteristics makes me wanna fvck her. you people should not confuse love with fvck motive. even if a lady is not attractive e.g laveda, you could still love her. yeah, i love lavedacheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby / Federal Ministry Of Health Warns Nigerians Against Olamide’s New Song ‘wo!’ / Singer Small Doctor Masturbates And Posts The Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.