Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React (66679 Views)

Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Woman Shares Semi Nude Photo, Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Nmaglit: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by amakadihot87(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
bbbabes:
That's my favorite position
......favourite ke......then it means ur boo hasnt got a big dickson.........thats the most painful position
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by 1metre: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rorachy:
Its not always like that.
but this one tire me. just assuming after 10 years their kids browse and discover this type of posing?
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by aviationguy: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
what kind of pre-wedding pictures are this, does that justify a responsible woman.beside the guy needs to be caution because such posting lacks moral and unreasonable thinking faculty.

please stop it.
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ebidosi ona to
darling, darling
ebidosi ona to
sweety, sweety
ebidosi ona fio
i love you, i love you
ebidosi ona da
i miss you, i miss you
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge sunu
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge bido
gidi gi gada ga, ko gana fio nu.

Boobs will fall,
The killer ass will weak and never to bend to give you that doggy froggy position that got you attracted.
Only but true love will keep you going.
The essence and foundation of this relationship has been explained thru this image.
The sound of bitter kola in the mouth isn't as its taste.

Kedu nwanyi a?
Fillie tabulu a

Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by CoolAmbience(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kee udiri ihe bu ihaa biko nu?
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by nokia1000(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
The babe na prof. i rest my case.
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by oslae(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mightyify:
This is one the reasons I left facebook... .they are fond parading fake news just to get likes. This is a picture of one famous dancer on instagram and her boyfriend. I can't remember her name now
Her name is janemena on instagram and that's her boyfriend, her twerking skill is A1 grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by extralargehead(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
is he smelling the ass or ... any way what the ASS has joined together, let no one put ASUNDER!!!
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice booty I must say ..Na enjoyment go kill this man
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by noscarn91(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
this girl go sabi doggy style wella , se as she set yansh, that man is a very lucky man
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by iluvdonjazzy: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
just shift the pant small
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by 41lady(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
bbbabes:
Seriously... then how many award U won?
Pls... PM, want to be trainee.
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by lumides(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
THIS IS NOT A GOOD SHOW.[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by koolguy88(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
tufiakwa, obulu ogwu, ole
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by jeff1607(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm a Nigerian and I didn't react

I won't react

why am I saying this
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Butbest: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Very soon
We see pre wedding sex shot
Pple sha
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by whizzyleejr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
All this backside photos don tire me, when will we have all this thrash removed from fp
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Maybe you go tire, utebe angry
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Another picture of a marriage that wont last. grin
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by themodernman: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
bbbabes:

Means you'll prolly like your ass getting licked.
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
I like it grin
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by DexteryJoe(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
dude is obviously marrying d ass
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by etech102(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
surest way to hell! i pity the guy life
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pre wedding photos are becoming stale. I can't wait for pre wedding sex tapes madness to start. Childish people
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
PDPGuy:
Its really tacky for a pre-wedding picture. Don't they know that children will see that picture on a wedding invitation card?

cc: FortuneTeller

It definitely looks inappropriate and I don't like it. However I put myself in the place of the kids at age 18. I would probably laugh at them and think they had a great relationship in their youth.
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by smartnero24(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Clearly with the recent trend in prewedding photoshoots, we're showing why our marriages no longer last. We're showing what we really crave in the pictures: ass grabbing, dick holding, boob pressing and now burying head in the butt with the lady showing everyone else her favorite style.

It's well.

I'm sure when Bubu comes back he would ban all this things once and for all.
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by debiah95(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nawa. Pre -wedding pics or not dat position is just too sumhow undecided
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by iamlynda(f): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mightyify:
This is one the reasons I left facebook... .they are fond parading fake news just to get likes. This is a picture of one famous dancer on instagram and her boyfriend. I can't remember her name now
.. u r very right.. Her name is janemena. Dnt mind this ppl spreading fake news
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Fernandinho: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
talk2archy:
Tufiakwa,I did not see it.
Lmao
Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by Justiceleague1: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Any muda4kn bronco that does this shait to any of ma sistas is as donegone gud as the goddam donegone vegetable in london... angry

lookin@ her cocacola body,fanta face,cos u can tell where shes from...grin coneheads sure kno what am saying grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos) / #IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard / Everything Bollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.