Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (87857 Views)

80-Year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Seen Doing Yoga (Photo) / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by itspzpics(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Lota Chuckwu aka Kiki of Jenifa’s diary replied this Man hilariously for complimenting her booty….

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-how-kiki-of-jenifas-diary-replied-a-man-who-compliment-her-booty/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by itspzpics(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2018

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Kentura(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
People sef, she wrote ds long essay just because a nigga complimented her ass.? Which is not even a bad thing. Well I trust Nigerians, na now u go see the real sexualising. Nonsense

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face..? Nonsense!

747 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by cassidy1996(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
she nor well, why would a responsible woman open her yansh up and down in the name of yoga

406 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by LuvU2: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by whitebeard(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
What she said still don't change a tine, now I shall repeat what the man said because it true...lady u gat a nice ass

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Bahddo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
"My view is that any serving President foolish enough to lay his head on a coin should know he is inciting people to take it off; the head I mean.” - Ikem (Anthills of the Savannah, by Chinua Achebe)

Dear pretender, if you didn't want compliments, you wouldn't have put it up.

It's foolishness to post pics of one's ass and expect viewers to compliment the face or intellect instead.

290 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
She's so flexible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by datfreshdoc(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
she is saying rubbish! I repeat rubbish! he said "lovely ass" it's a compliment, if you don't like it keep quite biko. Don't start claiming like u've not seen a hot guy body and appreciated it, because he said it out loud doesn't make him any less of a person; many people are like that ask ur friend JENIFA she portrays that character.The ass ain't even that hot,Happy new year.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Hhenryy: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Africans with their fvcked up mentality and high level of hypocrisy. This is just another classic example.

White ladies post such pictures and even worse often, but then you should be expecting all sorts of comments especially from the opposite sex..... A white lady understands this fact and will usually ignore such compliments.

I have seen more Sexually suggestive compliments from guys on the pages of those white ladies, but they are usually ignored because the poster is only showcasing his stupidity/lack of self control to the general public that comes across his dirty compliments.

Now here is an African being hypocritical as usual, if she is responsible as she is suggesting with her response, why post such provocative dressing online in the name of doing yoga? Why make it public If not for the usual show off......

You cant find such on the page of decent and responsible women with virtue in the society, they don't post anything suggestive to the opposite sex.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by ItchingPreek(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Like why thé dafuq did you post it then?? No be yanch you post??
Well, dude got served. Wonder who follow this lot....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by PMWSpirit(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just look at the start of a new year for some folks.
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by kingem(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
LuvU2:
The man hs no choice than to respect her every word. We all ve principles. Not everyone likes being sexualised.

my crushh grin

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Olibboy: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
omo 9ja nimi 9ja na bimi si

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by woodfrank(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
So is that why she cannot spell 'Compliments'? Which one is 'complements'

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by That3: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
She is an idiót. You post pictures of your pant and don't expect to be sexualize? All these stûpid girls that will exposed their cleavage with miniskirts and then tell you not to looked at them? Babe i will even take some pictures and look at it all night. Is that Instagram or twitter, I hate stûpid people like her. I will have to go create accounts on these sites and follow her.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by fr3do(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Aunty, look at the pictures you are posting online and yet you claim you are not sexualizing yourself.
Abeg this is a new year.

30 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Stoopid girl

Hoe angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Meanwhile....i don't blame her. It's the guy i blame

What is even lovely about the ass sef angry

15 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by soberdrunk(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
All these 'holy holy' girls....... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Afrok(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's too early in 2018 to start serving savagery as meal cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by millionboi2: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hol
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's so flexible
not like u that lays like a log of wood during sex abi... smiley

6 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by bestspoke: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
lovely ass all the same wink
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by delugajackson: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Her response reeks of stupidity.

Dude is just being real, he appreciates what he saw. A simple thank you would have been nice.

A man is moved by what he sees. If you don't want us to see, don't show us. It's not even a soft ass sef.

25 Likes

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Atiku2019: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
cool
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by bigerboy200: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by mayo9ice: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
I tire oooo quote author=Kentura post=63793047]People sef, she wrote ds long essay just because a nigga complimented her ass.? Which is not even a bad thing. Well I trust Nigerians, na now u go see the real sexualising. Nonsense

You put pictures of your ass, and expect us to compliment your face..? Nonsense!
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
d guy sef no try where did he see d asss he's talking about

Where's d asss
I can only see fat legs finish
Meanwhile

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by Lexusgs430: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
She should not post her yoga pictures....... We don't need to see, what we cannot touch......... All I can see are fat thighs.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo by bankyblue(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Make she go sit down for sh*t, waiting she expect before?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.