Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) (1873 Views)

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / 18-year-old Boy Died Weeks After He Posted A Message About Death On Instagram / Bill Gates Joins Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) by odiakc: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Microsoft founder and one of the pioneers of the digital revolution Bill Gates has just joined Instagram.
Bill Gate took to his new page to share a few photos of himself in Tanzania captioning them:

Hello from Tanzania, Instagram!

“I just had a great lunch with some amazing kids at Kicheba Primary School in Muheza and met Upendo Mwingira, a remarkable physician who has dedicated her career to fighting neglected tropical diseases.
Melinda and I have been coming to Tanzania for many years now. I always love seeing how much progress the country has made to improve health and provide opportunity. Plus, the scenery is stunning.

Whenever I travel to places like this, I wish others could come along and meet the people I get to meet. I have no doubt it would leave them as optimistic as I am about progress happening around the world. I’ll be sharing photos from my adventures here on Instagram, and I hope you’ll follow along”.

View More PHOTOS: http://www.kingsnaijablog.com/2017/08/12/bill-gates-joins-instagram-see-what-he-posted-first/

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) by gabinogem(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Enlightened Mind cool

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) by moshood521: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Wow....
Dis great.......dis man is lyk a model 2 me....
Wif is grt generousity....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) by thesicilian: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2017
The more this man gives out, the richer he becomes.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Wu beat dat girl?
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) by apexJ(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Buhari come and see o.....pesin wey geh money pass u de go visit anoda country, u no even fit snd ya country pple vioce message
Re: Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) by Belugaice1: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
I told a girl to save my number on her phone as Bill Gates

She call me Bill Gates

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruiting Network Analyst / Power Of Holy Communion / Irrigation with Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.