Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card (1642 Views)

P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Pls, i've tried ordering payoneer once but i didn't recieve the card. Who can help me with Valid P.o box to use and how to locate the Post office. Thanks
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
P.S: there's a primary school close to where i stay? Can i use their PO. Box address? I'm new to this Po box stuff
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Grabbeast: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
You don't use p.o box to receive your card, you use zip code and house address to receive it. If you don't have a house address then forget it.

Every city has a zip code. Mine is benin city 300001 zip code. Back in 2008 or so I searched the internet to find my zip code.

If you provide me your city / town name, I can help you find the zip code. You just have to give your zip code and house address to payoneer, relax and wait for your card.

But if you don't have a house address then no one can help you.
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Durentt:
Pls, i've tried ordering payoneer once but i didn't recieve the card. Who can help me with Valid P.o box to use and how to locate the Post office. Thanks
you can use my P.O.Box 2366 Garki, Abuja. Hit me up and I will get it across to you
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Grabbeast:
You don't use p.o box to receive your card, you use zip code and house address to receive it. If you don't have a house address then forget it.

Every city has a zip code. Mine is benin city 300001 zip code. Back in 2008 or so I searched the internet to find my zip code.

If you provide me your city / town name, I can help you find the zip code. You just have to give your zip code and house address to payoneer, relax and wait for your card.

But if you don't have a house address then no one can help you.
thanks for the reply. My city is Kubwa, Abuja. I always thought i'd need a P.o box to collect it at the address,

I have a House address too
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Piiko:
you can use my P.O.Box 2366 Garki, Abuja. Hit me up and I will get it across to you
thanks. I'd like to use this P.O box
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Grabbeast: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Durentt:
thanks for the reply. My city is Kubwa, Abuja. I always thought i'd need a P.o box to collect it at the address,

I have a House address too

Nope, they are not going to be sending the card to a p.o box, they will be delivering it to you in your house.

And I just checked, kubwa zip code is 901101

Fill your address details in your account and request for your card.
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Durentt:
thanks. I'd like to use this P.O box
it's functional you can hit me up once u do so I get ur card across quickly
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
it's functional you can hit me up once u do so I get ur card across quickly
hello, bro. I used the Po box for the payoneer card on the 13th August. Hope it arrives soon.
Thanks.
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Durentt:
hello, bro. I used the Po box for the payoneer card on the 13th August. Hope it arrives soon.
Thanks.
ok mate, once you feel it's arrived let me know I will get it across
Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
ok mate, once you feel it's arrived let me know I will get it across
alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by SirLakes: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Durentt:

U can use the postal code of a post office close to where you reside. When the estimated time of delivery elapses, go there and get your Card. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirLakes:

U can use the postal code of a post office close to where you reside. When the estimated time of delivery elapses, go there and get your Card. cheesy
thanks, i've done that already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did / Did EFCC Raid Zenith Bank / Workshop On Exceptional Employee Work Ethics For Business Profitability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.