Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

"You Are An Old Fool" Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "You Are An Old Fool" Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy (768 Views)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Buhari Was Cloned in London, Current Nigerian President is Fake – Asari Dokubo ( / Asari Dokubo Unites Nnamdi Kanu And Ralph Uwazuruike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are An Old Fool" Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy by liftedhigh: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2017
The leader of the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, mocks #Ourmumudondo convener, Charles Oputa aka Charly boy for collapsing during the #ResignOrResume protest in Abuja...

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B5XAQExlZM

Cc; Freiburger, r231
Re: "You Are An Old Fool" Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy by gabinogem(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2017
cheesy comedians full Nigeria I swear
Re: "You Are An Old Fool" Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Like say "Aye, Gobe, the money, the sound, good life(tchetelete), if, fall, pere, ekuro, dodo, skelewu, etc na whack music"

Even if you don't like someone, don't say that the person's good work isn't a good work again. Davido has a rough voice, we know. But with auto tune he could provide us with one of the best sounds in the industry.
Okay! Even wizkid knows that davido knows how to make good and catchy sounds.

Have you heard desiigner, tpain, don jazzy or even shatta wale real voice before? If no, then you are certainly oblivious of the reality.

In the world today good voice don't impress us again rather good music. For instance, the likes of Aresse, DNA and Timi dakolo has very nice voices but they can't even make a hit.

All I am saying in essence is that I like davido's voice, music and his life. If you don't like him then you are not a lover of good music and for that

"Money fall on you"

So that you can

"Dance skelewu"

And lastly

"So, you can't get 100 niggaz wey go protect you"

I'm out!!!! grin grin grin
Re: "You Are An Old Fool" Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy by Hungarriman: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: "You Are An Old Fool" Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy by egopersonified(f): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
I would rather have a mumu Charley boy than a militant asari

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What An Insect Did To A New Born Baby / Register For Canadian Army - 2018 Canadian Army Recruitment / Gionee S11 Lite Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.