Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (6473 Views)

Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet / Rare Historical Photos That They Never Showed Us In School / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by adadike281(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
War is one thing I don't pray to see in my life time, so help me God.
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by deanoffaculty: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Quelme:
9. Job hunting in 1930’s
I love this man!! Hustling continues....no time!! #justonejob
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by deanoffaculty: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Quelme:
6. A Japanese boy standing at attention after having brought his dead younger brother to a cremation pyre, 1945

Joe O’Donnell, the man who took this photo at Nagasaki, was sent by the U.S. military to document the damage inflicted on the Japanese homeland caused by air raids of fire bombs and atomic bombs. Over the next seven months starting September 1945, he traveled across Western Japan chronicling the devastation, revealing the plight of the bomb victims including the dead.
Chai!! I respect this boy. How I wish time-line could be reversed and one DEJAVU thingz just occur to save the life of his brother.

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by ofai: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Any e-diot mentioning ipob is a certified e-diot. Who told you referendum is war?

If this thread is all about confronting and challenging the pro biafran movements, then it's a shame. Cowardice at it's best.

No sane society EVER allows frauds to run their government. There would have been a revolution since.

Nigeria system is fraudulent, and if unchecked, then biafra here I come.

Cowardice disgusts me. If any polity decides to oppress me people, I will respond aggressively even if it leads a war.

RIP TO THE DEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by muller101(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Poland. Warsaw and they saw war

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Fidelismaria: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
ofai:
Any e-diot mentioning ipob is a certified e-diot. Who told you referendum is war?

If this thread is all about confronting and challenging the pro biafran movements, then it's a shame. Cowardice at it's best.

No sane society EVER allows frauds to run their government. There would have been a revolution since.

Nigeria system is fraudulent, and if unchecked, then biafra here I come.

Cowardice disgusts me. If any polity decides to oppress me people, I will respond aggressively even if it leads a war.

RIP TO THE DEAD.

WELL SAID

REFERENDUM AINT WAR
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Uyi168: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Quelme:
9. Job hunting in 1930’s
..The great depression?
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Emperormartin(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
pressplay411:
I think Trump and Kim need to see this!
All these dic swinging childish threats between them must cease.
Even Arewa and Igbos

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Enter0g(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Histroy vidoe Every igbo person should see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOXrkuXaBc

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2017
pressplay411:

Trump and Kim?

WTF? How about the current agitators in Nigeria?

Don't let the trees stop you from seeing the forest.

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Bellfun(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2017
pressplay411:

All some Nigerians too!

War no be play-play thing ooo
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Masculity(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Quelme:
9. Job hunting in 1930’s

So no be today. God please answer my call.
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by HajimeSaito(m): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2017
xreal:
Those IPOB guys should read this.

During war.. everything is correct.

If you quietly let them go, there won't be any need for a war.

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by d4guy: 4:32am On Aug 13, 2017
HajimeSaito:

If you quietly let them go, there won't be any need for a war.
Lol, are dey going to leave quietly? The northerners Oct 1st threat is just a sample of what will come .
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by apexJ(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2017
war has never solved anything.....thousands of life lost 4 minor issues that simple calm talk could easily have prevented.....all these little boiz throwing trantrums should better behave cus they have no idea what devastation and pain they are about to see
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Henrodah(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2017
World war 2 dwarves every conflict in history... But world war 1 was crude and inhumane. That priest in Venezuela made me know that's always humanity in everyone... But we consciously kill it.
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by tspouse(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2017
omo see fearless men
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by oloriooko(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
The day a mosquito lands on your testicles is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence. War can never solve anything it only complicates things!
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by twentyk(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
savage world....
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by skondo09(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
This world has ever been horrible
Re: Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Yoshy: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
xreal:
Those IPOB guys should read this.

During war.. everything is correct.

Stop this nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUTA 2016/2017 Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark, Departmental Marks / Cipm Exams / Government Of Hungary Stipendium Hungaricum FULL Scholarship 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.