Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? (3698 Views)

Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / See The Ugandan Big, Bold & Beautiful Reigning Plus Size Curvy Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2017

Re: 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
All i see are women that needs to hit the gym

3 Likes

Re: 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by Pinkfeet: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
the second one.... KO
Re: 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by daewoorazer(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
All i see is women that needs to hit the gym

Will u be my shawtty

1 Like

Re: 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin shocked grin

I will gladly love to spend the rest of my life with the angelic figure in the first pic.

She has got all the charm in the world to make me worship her forever!

Others can go and die for all I care.
Re: 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by doyinisaac(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
All i see are women that needs to hit the gym

Re: 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by buchilino(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
D FIRST LADY'S FACE, HELLLLL NO. BUT D BODY, OL, YEAH.
Re: 4 Plus Size Curvy Queens - Who Wears The "Curvy Queen Crown"? by PhilSeth(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin The second one will swallow the vegetable president, and there will be no sign of him in za oza room.... yet the lady will still be asking "my presido" are you there yet?
...........just kidding.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Pretty Wife & Lovely Kids Of Talented Nollywood Star Actor, Sam Dede / Laura Ikeji's Husband Buys A House In Atlanta (see Photos) / Omg Guys Please Be Careful, See What A Lady Did To His Ex And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.