Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? (15535 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
My neighbour bought a nice car, then he got transferred.

He taught his wife to drive so she could pick the kids from school.

The car got uglified quick. As well as the gate, house corner, gutter.....

I named her crusher.
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yes o we have
CNN,dis one can tell u any gist before any station will broadcast it,I don't even know d frequency she z operating with.

BOASTER CARD,This one has a private jet but can use leg to go from New heaven to ninth mile.those dat stay in Enugu will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by walezon(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yeah! There is one that has four kids whose names start with a P. All of dem are troublesome so we call their parents mum and daddy Problem!
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Dandiaz72(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol... we called an old man who quarrels too much "yori-yori", another man who is a womanizer "reverend", a pastor who critcizes other pastors always " rabbi"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by blastac: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin grin Dia was a neighbour of mine we nicknamed white angel because he likes wearing white singlet and his black... Den later we started calling his bro home boy cos he walks like a girl.. so many names I even gave ma paddy de name akpa ntu cos he was muscular.
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Pascakkonsult(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
There one old woman who love eating plenty EBA a lot. I and my wife name her "Ozi-odan" in our language meaning eating too garri.
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by government77(f): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
A neighbour who smokes a lot we nicknamed him Mr Anikulapo. You remember Fella

1 Like

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by adontcare(f): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
In barrack then, we name one lady 'Toto mouth'.
Cos her mouth get as d shape be. Another 'rub and shine' cos she don't like to bath often.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by government77(f): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
walezon:
Yeah! There is one that has four kids whose names start with a P. All of dem are troublesome so we call their parents mum and daddy Problem!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by flyingdutchman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
1) Nichodemus: would sneak into the house late into the night when rent is being owed.
2) Philomena: A man who kept bragging that he studied Philosophy
3) Angry-of-a-thing
4) Many-men
5) Bangle
6) Arabic man
7) 300

2 Likes

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by loveluckygrace(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
me and my silbing nick name one oldwoman arabibe meaning{dry body}in yoruba ;Dme and my silbing nick name one oldwoman arabibe meaning{dry body}in yoruba
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Bashnigga(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
We used to call one of our neighbors Ball
Yeah...he was big & of course round grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by whizzyleejr(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Plenty one, i had a woman with hearing problem, i named her saburi omo no network, a slim woman, i named her iya pelebe...can't even remember them again
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by moses93(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Of course!! Our landlord na AIT, coz he always have news which most of them are lies, then we have "WHEN I WAS" she always start with good English and at the middle of it, she'll change to pidgin, A.B.U graduate o. Then we still have"AMEBO" am sure you all know what that means!?. We also have "2FACE" coz she was dating two brothers and claiming to be just friend with them. We also have "NYANS" too, that one can sake bum bum for Africa eh, and she's married o, and so on and so on!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by heavenlychy: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
We called most of our neighbours by their sizes and their characters.
1. Jonny bravo - she has big up and tiny waist down to the legs.
2. XXL- very fat woman
3. Maschirano- I think that substituted for masquerade because of her make-up and hair styles.
4. Rich people like us - hmm.., this woman was very classy.
5. Mr. nice guy - This man claimed he is a bachelor despite having a woman living with him and will give anything just to date a woman, including picking up when you're stranded. Almost like our errand neighbour. Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
I do it at work sef cheesy God have mercy
ikorodureporta:
Growing up with my parents & other siblings, we nick-named all our neighbours. So when we'r even talking about them in their presence, they dnt decode cheesy ...How many of us can relate with this......

1 Like

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ah! we do o back den, me n my senior sister gave almost all our neighbour nickname... one we called him Uboko because always coughing, d other one na Ochoko because she is a house wife but her character b like baby chewing anything chewable.. chakanwu chokom n d third one den was named film, sabi look person like say tomorrow no dey... One fun tin is dat, we too have ours... hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yes,
Like lefulefu. grin grin
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by gifty99200(f): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
We have KKK adugbo in my estate, Kasun, kaaji karojo enterprises. And also baba olomo wewe
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by lonelydora: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
All my neighbours have nicknames me and my wife gave them?

We were we doing it while growing up.
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by bonifieldstun(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2017

grin lo una Dey learn, my neighbors has der names ni.
Father -flayman
(The man wicked eh)

Mother-fork and knife
(She dey form)

1st boy-bling bling
(He dey do yeye big boy)

2nd girl-pirate
(She dey THIEF)

3rd boy-alapa stainless
(He lazy die)

4th boy - afin
(He too yellow)

5th girl-miss puff
(She swell like load)

6th boy- morris
(He get big head gan)

7th girl- pipsqueak( one stupid amebo)

Their tenant in der compound are

1st guy- invincible (we no dey see am)

2nd girl- paloma(she dey do like mumu)

3rd boy(idiyat) -BINGO(father of stupidity)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by psalmistkakah(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chai.. There is dis one we call police cap... because of his fore head.. The other one pentagon because of the edge of his head...
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by allbymyself(f): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
1. Lady in the second house has a thunderous breast size we call her '2-2 Kilo' or 'Ofili ghan ghan'.

2. The woman who lives at the first house as soon as you enter the estate. We call her 'iya border'.

3. A lady in the estate sells her good at cheaper price than others. We call her 'Iya cheap cheap'.
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Jusome: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
from
tasker
sii
ore ma matto buo
nwiye di
ti buo zo bio
lor lor ezenja
oma zuo
etc
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Yusuf001(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol I still call one of my neighbor's that laffs so horrendously [color=#990000][/color]BOSS grin
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by xavier0327(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sniper- cos he claims to be a military man and always bragging about having a gun

Nwagboso- he walks like he's running ALL THE TIME

Afo nkpo- he looks like he's pregnant with quadruplets

Nwanyi koreko- she looks like puff puff
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
We nicknamed one L.M (long mouth)
God forgive us sha
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
My neighbor na policeman... We named him Po-boy

His wife got the name Mrs Po

E get one neighbor wey like to frown...na De Don B we dey call am

One name na Charles...na Lee boy we dey call am before he died

My brother got Skibo...I got Bake, my sister got PEPs and my small brother got Dockay

The meanings of all of them I no know till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by 1metre: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerians sabi give nickname, from buhari to the list person in govt, all get nickname.the one that makes me laugh is okoroawusa grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by cmecproblem(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Back in uni there was an older student rumored to like men, his name was moses cos of his age people called him father moses but i and my friends started calling him "gay moses" funny he never caught the joke all through that session.
Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by rezzy: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
We named mama Onyinye, Telephone without wire or AIT. That woman can gossip for Africa, she knows everybody's in and out. She sells provision market on our street, if you dare buy anything from her, she will use it to gossip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. / What Are Your Thoughts On Kids Using Make-up? / Does Aging Scare You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.