Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) (44304 Views)

Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Olarenwaju Kayode Voted Austrian Bundesliga Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by honayoplenty(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Making money online in nigeria made easy.Earn $100 or more online per day just by typing captchas!
* requirements:
Has a laptop or PC or android phone as long as it has a stable internet.
* No specific age group nor age limit.
* pay out via western union
* currency : Russia (RUB) Russian rubble to US (USD)
- this Is captcha entry.
1 captcha = 5 rubbles, basically 1000 captcha is equivalent to 5,000 rubbles ($83+).
-numeric captcha only. When you finish entering a captcha , there is no need to wait for the next captcha to load . no suspension or banned accounts in case you make a mistake at entering. If you are a fast typer you can do 2-3 hours per day. You earn as much as you work. You have total choice to do this FULL TIME or PART TIME, its entirely up to you.
This is free ( no registration fee), just your dedication and perseverance. We DONT require ID's , just register and create your own account on the website and we are set.
- if you have referalls it helps you earn faster, you earn 50% of anything your referrals earn. ( e.g Referrals: 1000 RUB= you: 500RUB).
You can make multiple accounts too ( at least for me, that's how I earn faster).
Minimum withdrawal is 7000 RUB..

HOW TO REGISTER
1.Register at http://29a7.zexdengi.top/534979048692/
2.start typing captcha by going to personal area and click start watching advertising.
3. Enter captcha! P.s the page is in Russian, try to use chrome browser so you can directly translate into your language.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by mondayadu: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
GREAT OFFER

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
From loan to the dumping ground Chinese league......

What will the afonja guy achieve in a club like Manchester City with a falsified age

bad belle bad ooo
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
AceIDE:
kayode wey no good
You wey good how much you dey collect per week?

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
AceIDE:
kayode wey no good

smh.. he was Austria Wien's goal machine.

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by onadana: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Why are Nigerian footballers moving to big clubs that will loan them out to lesser one? It is better for them to move to lesser club where a first team squad is assured.

"It is better to play for Enyimba Football Club of Aba as a first eleven player, than you signing for Manchester City Football Club of Manchester and not making it to the second eleven team." — Anonymous

You never taste the sweetness of dollars.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can bet that no one saw this coming. This has got to be the most unanticipated deal of the transfer window. Good move.

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mr, I only stated an opinion of mine. Besides, let's be realistic, if footballers should chase money more than quality play time, how would they improve and thereby capture the attention of bigger and richer clubs? You saw what the same Manchester city did to Iheanacho, you saw what Manchester united did to Manucho when they signed him on only to loan him out to a lesser club where he was never heard of?

Give me reasons why you think my opinions are wrong and not insult me!

fojb:

better to play for Enyimba than Man U or City right? you have signed deal with poverty. omo osi jati jati

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wow
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by clefsantos(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice1 for him,God blessing fall on him as he will be among the 1st eleven!
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can bet that no one saw this coming. This has got to be the most unanticipated deal of the transfer window. Good move. What's more? Girona are gonna be playing in La Liga this new season.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
But you and me know that it is not all about the money. Quality playtime improves the player's skill and awareness to bigger clubs which in turn brings about a bigger money—you get my drift?
onadana:

You never taste the sweetness of dollars.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
The loan move to Girona gives the Nigerian national team handlers an easier chance to observe him closely. Unlike when he was in Austria,Israel or where ever.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by mystikal(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Iheanacho has not taught u guys anything
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Crauxx(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Why are Nigerian footballers moving to big clubs that will loan them out to lesser one? It is better for them to move to lesser club where a first team squad is assured.

"It is better to play for Enyimba Football Club of Aba as a first eleven player, than you signing for Manchester City Football Club of Manchester and not making it to the second eleven team." — Anonymous

Dont you know the bigger your club the bigger your worth?
And big clubs pay more. Which means even if they move on, their new club must match their former wages.

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by omoba2k2: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice one. I remember this guy use to play for sunshine stars fc in akure when he was in the Nigerian league
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
"Kayode finished as top scorer in the Austrian league last season, and also got voted as the best player in the league but he still isn’t eligible for a work permit in England, hence the club has loaned him out to Girona."

people could see he's not qualified for work permit yet
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
You wey good how much you dey collect per week?
lol
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
I couldn't believe this, congrats to him.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by iamtardey: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
backyard unveiling
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Sexiestcrown(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
I GUESS HE MEANT AFRICANS WHEN HE SAID "BLACKS".
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by tsmat(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
From loan to the dumping ground Chinese league......

What will the afonja guy achieve in a club like Manchester City with a falsified age
get a life guy.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mega money move no get amount again..
And the guy no even reason Kelech before he waka go..
I dey doubt this tori..
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Welcome to our bench. Carry blanket my broda!
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
sayisayi:
Welcome to our bench. Carry blanket my broda!
grin
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sniper12:
naso, kompany, sane sterling abidal fernandinho are whites abi. una go just dey make fool of una selves

Ode! Those ones are stars already... Oponu ayerada

Sniper naa loma muku
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by trexzee: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Ode! Those ones are stars already... Oponu ayerada

Sniper naa loma muku
coman too na star abi
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
On loan to develop more.... At what age
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
one false move

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Desire Oparanozie And Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The 2017 DNC Unity Cup / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game / Top 10 Premier League Stars Who Drive Reasonably Priced Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.