Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) (44515 Views)

Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Olarenwaju Kayode Voted Austrian Bundesliga Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Why are Nigerian footballers moving to big clubs that will loan them out to lesser one? It is better for them to move to lesser club where a first team squad is assured.

"It is better to play for Enyimba Football Club of Aba as a first eleven player, than you signing for Manchester City Football Club of Manchester and not making it to the second eleven team." — Anonymous

then how will his bills be paid...
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by energylee(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
From loan to the dumping ground Chinese league......

What will the afonja guy achieve in a club like Manchester City with a falsified age

Abi ooooo, just like how that FLAT head boy, sorry IPOB abi na IPOD (or mp3) boy no achieve anything too!!!
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by onadana: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
But you and me know that it is not all about the money. Quality playtime improves the player's skill and awareness to bigger clubs which in turn brings about a bigger money—you get my drift?

Absolutely. You have a point there.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:27am On Aug 13, 2017
So Kayode finally make it big!? Big Congrats to him!! The guy na fineboy!!Shuuu!!
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:29am On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Are you sure this story is true sad
Is your last name Thomas?
I can see your middle name though grin
sunshineG:
Are you sure this story is true sad
Is your last name Thomas?
I can see your middle name though
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by sapele914(m): 2:33am On Aug 13, 2017
cowardSeun:
From loan to the dumping ground Chinese league......

What will the afonja guy achieve in a club like Manchester City with a falsified age
I believe he was the highest goal scorer in the Austrian league last season?
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:42am On Aug 13, 2017
ritababe:

lol, I watch man city because of kelechi and now that he is gone no need wasting my money on them again. I just hope this Kayode is good.
Same here.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Congratulations o boy. More success
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by zolapower: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Flexygist:
According to the Reports, Super Eagles striker, Kayode Olanrewaju has signed a four year deal with Manchester City football club of England .

The player who played previously in the Austrian league, was supposed to join Newcastle before Pep Guardiola called him and hijacked the deal.

He arrived at the Etihad on Friday and stayed all through till Saturday morning as he completed amega money deal with the Citizens.However, Man City manager, Pep Guardiola, after sanctioning his move, agreed with the player that he'll be sent on loan to Girona FC for the rest of the season .

Congrats to him!!

See photos below:

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/lib-exclusive-man-city-sign-nigerian-striker-kayode-olarenwaju-on-4-year-deal-photos.html
I'm happy for the young man . He has paid his dues ,in the local league ,in Ivory coast where he was almost subjected to a servitude contract,all thanks to FIFA who wade into the dispute ,the young man would have been in penury. Now is the time to hit the big stage proper. " Oluwa gbe ogo mi Jade bi kayode olarewaju " AMEN ! olarewaju as the name Implies " wealth is moving forward" God of heaven let my success move forward. Olarewaju kayode u shall succeed in man city ,no matter what the enermies will do u shall conqure Just like how Moses has become the Chelsea coach favorite ,u will be Pep's favorite in Jesus name . I'm happy for this guy .
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by zolapower: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2017
AceIDE:
kayode wey no good
he nor good but God favor fall on him . And I tell u his best is yet to come . He will conquer .
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Codes151(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
tongue

Pep is one coach that can't do anything without star players !!

Man City is doomed.
when I said he wasn't good!!! They argued!

As for the Nigerian, another Iheanacho in the making!!! Should have gone for a simpler team

1 Like

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by OnyiCindy11(f): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
He is so handsome and cute. kiss kiss kiss kiss Congrats to him hope he will do his best for Man City. Be better than others over there and make Nigeria proud. Bitcoins, PayPal, Perfect money available check Nairaomm.com

Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
honayoplenty:
Making money online in nigeria made easy.Earn $100 or more online per day just by typing captchas!
* requirements:
Has a laptop or PC or android phone as long as it has a stable internet.
* No specific age group nor age limit.
* pay out via western union
* currency : Russia (RUB) Russian rubble to US (USD)
- this Is captcha entry.
1 captcha = 5 rubbles, basically 1000 captcha is equivalent to 5,000 rubbles ($83+).
-numeric captcha only. When you finish entering a captcha , there is no need to wait for the next captcha to load . no suspension or banned accounts in case you make a mistake at entering. If you are a fast typer you can do 2-3 hours per day. You earn as much as you work. You have total choice to do this FULL TIME or PART TIME, its entirely up to you.
This is free ( no registration fee), just your dedication and perseverance. We DONT require ID's , just register and create your own account on the website and we are set.
- if you have referalls it helps you earn faster, you earn 50% of anything your referrals earn. ( e.g Referrals: 1000 RUB= you: 500RUB).
You can make multiple accounts too ( at least for me, that's how I earn faster).
Minimum withdrawal is 7000 RUB..

HOW TO REGISTER
1.Register at http://29a7.zexdengi.top/534979048692/
2.start typing captcha by going to personal area and click start watching advertising.
3. Enter captcha! P.s the page is in Russian, try to use chrome browser so you can directly translate into your language.
Please, how genuine is that site?? have you made any withdrawal?
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
I think the signing of Kayode is a message to Kelechi that they don't have a problem with black players. He probably had an attitude problem they never wanted to voice. Otherwise, is there any wisdom to sell off a quality player and buy one that is less valuable? Just my thought.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by honayoplenty(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Rtopzy:
Please, how genuine is that site?? have you made any withdrawal?
Yes sir. The site is real and genuine
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
honayoplenty:
Yes sir. The site is real and genuine
Ok thanks, but have you made any withdrawal??
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by honayoplenty(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Rtopzy:
Ok thanks, but have you made any withdrawal??
Yes
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2017
honayoplenty:
Yes
Wow!!!!! cool, send my share jare.
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by honayoplenty(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Rtopzy:
Wow!!!!! cool, send my share jare.
I hear
Re: Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
honayoplenty:
I hear
I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match / Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) / Alexis Sanchez Scores Two Goals In Two Minutes On Inter Milan Debut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.