Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani (22300 Views)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. / Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by demorise: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:

Sad Truth!!

Meanwhile Afonjas Should Desist From Skull Mining!!

You guys utter all these tribalistic comments because you enjoy the anonymity provided by social media. Let me ask you a question:

Would you be proud to make these comments or be associated with them if you were being interviewed for an international position for a multinational? Would you be proud to post these comments on your linkedin profile?

I just used that as a scenario. You should really consider if you want to be associated with these statements in several other scenarios where your image and what you stand for can be called to question. Social media is not as anonymous as you might think. Just think of the possibilities provided by hacking.

Always remember that the Internet never forgets.

No fight bro, just a food-for-thought. All the best.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by nothernstar: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
I pray the north not to kill this civilised man. Very honest and straight to the point. I hail you mr sani

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
demorise:

You guys utter all these tribalistic comments because you enjoy the anonymity provided by social media. Let me ask you a question:

Would you be proud to make these comments or be associated with them if you were being interviewed for an international position for a multinational? Would you be proud to post these comments on your linkedin profile?

I just used that as a scenario. You should really consider if you want to be associated with these statements in several other scenarios where your image and what you stand for can be called to question. Social media is not as anonymous as you might think. Just think of the possibilities provided by hacking.

Always remember that the Internet never forgets.

No fight bro, just a food-for-thought. All the best.

Pls i dont hate yorubas, dont compare me to others.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by jahsharon: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goatluck was there for 6 years, why didn't he restructure. When Goatluck and his gang of 40 thieves were looting and sharing, you all did not shout restructuring, now that the new Sheriff has stopped the looting, or rather now that it is the turn of another set of thieves to loot, you all are now shouting restructuring. A northerner will never ever restructure Nigeria except when they discover oil in very large commercial quantity in the north.

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by demorise: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:

Pls i dont hate yorubas, dont compare me to others.

Bro, no one has the ability to see your heart. We are all judged by our words and actions. Perception is key.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by specco(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
itsdumebi:
Kaduna central senator, Shehu Sani has openly stated that Nigeria will never be restructured before or after the 2019 elections.

Sani cautioned Nigerians not to be fooled adding that politicians are engaging in cheap talks about restructuring in order to buy time before the campaign for the next round of general elections commences and then buries the issue of restructuring.

In post on his social media page, Sani wrote;

"No ‘restructuring’ will take place before 2019; it will be all talks, storms and ‘buying of time’ until the drumbeat of elections eclipse that of ‘restructuring

Restructuring will be in the campaign manual of all Nigerian political parties for 2019 general elections.

Some will even back it up with documents both soft and hard copies. Some will even share DVDs of how the polity will be restructured.After the elections then ‘the Government needs to settle down’; then the ‘Government need to study the document’,”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/12/nigeria-will-never-restructured-senator-shehu-sani/
What audacity! He said it with all finality. With the skewed present National structure that mostly favoured his people(North) put in place by military fiat by succesive Northern military dictators . Kano state alone having more than 50 LGAs while Bayelsa state that lays the golden egg has only about 8 LGAs.The entire North has more Senatorial/Reps slots than all the South which also translates to more votes in the National Assembly. We can appreciate Mallam Sani's position.

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by OmoOshodi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheHonourable:
He's saying the truth.. But sincerity on the part of Nigerians backed with reenforced agitation can get something done..

If Nigerians weren't carried away by gullible promises by the APC agents of Darkness, the reports of the national conference would have been looked into, marginalization would have faded and agitation for Biafra, Arewa and the rest would have died a natural death..

Anyways, the PDP is Back, and it's just a matter of time, Nigeria will be Great..

I'm contesting the November 11, Local government elections in Akwa Ibom state.. I'm Aspiring to Represent my Ward as their councillor.. I'm taking responsibility to be a voice..

https://www.nairaland.com/3984294/aspiration-commitment
psp or PDP.... Same thief in different clothe... Both ApC and PDP are on a single mission *impoverishment*
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by maxiflexy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
if thats the case, then its high time I start singing the biafran song. Nnamdi KANU here I come

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Boyooosa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
MISPLACED PRIORITY....

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by visionex: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
2019 is here Before u know it u hear things like OBJ.IBB.GUSAU SHOPS FOR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE as election year draws closer same old fools

Mtche3w
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:

Sad Truth!!

Meanwhile Afonjas Should Desist From Skull Mining!!

Why!?
Is it your skull
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by wink2015(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by wink2015(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Senator Shehu Sani of Kaduna state is only wasting his time.

By the time, the boys in the creeks start blowing up the pipelines they will know that they are living on borrowed time.

It is wrong for Northerners to control what does not belong to them.

They are not contributing to the baking of the national cake but they always want to eat the cake and not just eat they want the BIGGER SHARE OF THE NATIONAL CAKE!

Our Northern brothers should realise that people like E.K Clark will not live for ever to be negotiating peace with the militant with the federal government.

The Hausa should rather listen to E. K Clark and take his message of peace or wait for the evil days.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
JAMANZE:
True so let's support Nnamdi KANU and boycott elections till there is restructuring or referendum. Ultimately let's insist on new constitution. Our mumu don do##
Maybe from Maiduguri prison that is where kanu will be in 2019.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by sapele914(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Please stop mentioning that idiot tonye.let him come to the creeks and insult igbos,his fellow ijaws will kill him.
If he says I am liaring let him go to okirika and insult igbos.
My boyfriend is ijaw so I know wassup there.
Thank you technicallyrich for exposing the liars of tonye that ijaws hate igbos.
I am waiting for akwa ibomite to expose nto akwa ibom that they were and are still biafrans.
I am the first neat,truthful and bold yoruba girl that have manners and don't have like I am sick
Ijaws, itsekiris,isokos,urhobos all hate igbo people unless you don't live in the Niger Delta?
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by emsheddy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
If only we will all agree to allow those idiots vote themselves by boycotting elections! Its time to shove our differences aside and work as one to frustrate these ba.stards!

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by emsheddy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
sapele914:
Ijaws, itsekiris,isokos,urhobos all hate igbo people unless you don't live in the Niger Delta?
anybody wey talk that kind rubbish na Rick Ross go fall on am.

Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

Lie!

The West has benefited alot from Nigeria, likewise the South-South.
Developmental strides in those region cant be compared to any other region.
Fact!
The west has contributed alot to nigeria, likewise the Nigerdelta.
Nigeria would be nowhere without those regions.
Truth!
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Ttipsy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
bcuz na ur papa get am abi?? Rubbish piece of word coming from an old fool
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Okwyjesus(m): 1:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Bitter truth by Shehu. I love that man.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by cumbak60: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Thank God, the Yorubas are waking up to reality...
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Ojiofor: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerians boycott all boycottables starting from Anambra election.
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by Kazim88: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
fp: lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani by mikolo80: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
JAMANZE:
True so let's support Nnamdi KANU and boycott elections till there is restructuring or referendum. Ultimately let's insist on new constitution. Our mumu don do##
never ever ever boycott elections, you're just making it easy for them. Instead vote Kanu for governor or senator

2019 Election: Igbos Give Buhari Tough Condition, Want Vice President / INEC Server: Collation Of Results Done Manually, Tribunal Overrules Atiku, PDP / Makinde: Wearing Of Face Mask Now Compulsory In Oyo