Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World (4903 Views)

3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires List
nigeriana.org Aug 5, 2017 1:16 PM
Richest Black Billionaires
Three Nigerians have made it to the list of top 10 richest black billionaires in the world.

Business magnate, Aliko Dangote is the richest black man in the world while Mike Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija come third and eighth respectively.

Saudi-Ethiopian construction magnate, Mohammed Al-Amoudi, who is worth $8.4 billion occupies the second position.

Richest Black Billionaires
Angolan investor, Isabel dos Santos, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey and Nigerian oil woman Folorunsho Alakija are still the only black female billionaires on the FORBES billionaires list.

See top ten black billionaires in the world according to Forbes.

1.Dangote $12.2 billion (Nigeria)

2. Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4billion (Ethopia-Saudi-Arabia)

3. Mike Adenuga, $6.1 billion (Nigeria)

4. Isabel Dos Santos, $3.1 billion (Angola)

5. Oprah Winfrey, $3 billion(America)

6. Robert Smith, $2.5 billion (America)

7. Patrice Motsepe, $1.81 billion (South Africa)

8. Folorunsho Alakija, $1.61 billion (Nigeria)

9. Michael Jordan, $1.31 billion (America)

10. Mohammed Ibrahim, $1.14 billion (British)

Related Items:Richest Black Billionaires List

Report a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by NCP: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
no Nnewi person?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by oyatz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
They have a lot of silent billionaires in Nnewi who made their money without any help from the FG.
Ibeto and Innoson should be on the list but they don't like 'making noise' about their billions.

NCP:
no Nnewi person?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by ladiguy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
oyatz:
They have a lot of silent billionaires in Nnewi who made their money without any help from the FG.
Ibeto and Innoson should be on the list but they don't like 'making noise' about their billions.

Not naira billionaires but dollars .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by Sagay212: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
NCP:
no Nnewi person?

Nne what?

11 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Guy I said it on that nnewi thread, add all the monies, networths and gross worths of all the nnewi billionaires they are not as rich as one single aboki, Dangote.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by ladiguy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Guy I said it on that nnewi thread, add all the monies, networths and gross worths of all the nnewi billionaires they are not as rich as one single aboki, Dangote.
The site that published the story is forbesafrica.com, which is different from forbes.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
ladiguy:

The site that publish the story is forbesafrica.com, which is different from forbes.com.

Little wonder!
Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
So many rich Africans hiding their wealth.
Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by honourhim: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
NCP:
no Nnewi person?

No Nnewi person and no Igbo person. Does that answer your question or you have more to ask?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by deji17: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
oyatz:

Even Oprah Winfrey made her money from FG. Slowpoke

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

No Nnewi person and no Igbo person. Does that answer your question or you have more to ask?

Why is nnweni not represented?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by deji17: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
So many rich Africans hiding their wealth.
You mean Dieziani, IBB, OBJ and Atikulate?
Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by deji17: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I was wondering too.
Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
deji17:

You mean Dieziani, IBB, OBJ and Atikulate?
Esp that OBJ

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

More questions after the last one.
Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by deji17: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

Esp that OBJ

OBJ is a crook no doubt, Green snake

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by Mazeltovscotty(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
oyatz:

there is nothing like silent billonaira in this world. Money is noisy in nature, you cnt hide it.
Money speaks when the owner does nt want

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by honourhim: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:

The way fools reason. If your region produce the richest man and ranks the highest in poverty rate parading multitude of beggars /almajiri does it call for celebration? Oh.. Ok... Maybe in the land of fools like you.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by honourhim: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Probably none of the Igbo billionaires have hit the dollar mark as at this time. Next question.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

I am Yoruba, from the richest and most educated tribe. Since you guys can't measure up to just an aboki, how can you survive afonja.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by Mazeltovscotty(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:
actually people dnt knw the diff btwn a rich man and a billionaire. They thought it is all about selling motor spare parts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

Probably none of the Igbo billionaires have hit the dollar mark as at this time. Next question.

So with the data, is it safe to conclude that Igbo's are the poorest among the three biggest tribes in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by honourhim: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:

So with the data, is it safe to conclude that Igbo's are the poorest among the three biggest tribes in Nigeria?

Igbos are poorest? Says which data? Is this how shallow you reason?
I pity you children of nairaland how you reason. Pls go and educate yourself about the data of the region that ranks high in poverty rate and the indices that were uaed to arrive at the results.
Make some researches young man to avoid disgracing yourself here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by honourhim: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I am Yoruba, from the richest and most educated tribe. Since you guys can't measure up to just an aboki, how can you survive afonja.

It is you and your fellow kids that do the bragging here. I'm not cut out for such.
However carry on with whatever makes you happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by ProWalker: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
oyatz:

Stop lying !! Innoson got and still gets a lot of privilege patronage from govt especially GEJ and the MDAs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

It is you and your fellow kids that do the bragging here. I'm not cut out for such.
However carry on with whatever makes you happy.

You are not worth shyte, I don't slang match with pipsqueak , Why are you hurting over cold bare facts. I asked a question and see how you fell apart on me. Acting like the thing pain you gan.

You guys are poor and the stats from Bureau of statistics ranked your region above north east, a crisis ridden area. You guys are poor and I say no more.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

Igbos are poorest? Says which data? Is this how shallow you reason?
I pity you children of nairaland how you reason. Pls go and educate yourself about the data of the region that ranks high in poverty rate and the indices that were uaed to arrive at the results.
Make some researches young man to avoid disgracing yourself here

Make up your mind, is it painment or confusion that makes you in one breath call me a kid and in another breath call me a young man. Instead of you to rebut with facts and iron cast and logic bound submissions, you have resulted to ad hominem, yet hold yourself out to be smart. You are a corn for brain pretentious intellectual charlatan. I rest my quill for now.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
So with all the noise ibos make about been the richest none of them could make the list. It's a big shame angry angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin cheesy
Chestbeating is a decease

7 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by honourhim: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are not worth shyte, I don't slang match with pipsqueak , Why are you hurting over cold bare facts. I asked a question and see how you fell apart on me. Acting like the thing pain you gan.

You guys are poor and the stats from Bureau of statistics ranked your region above north east, a crisis ridden area. You guys are poor and I say no more.

Quit disgracing yourself. Go and do the simple assignment i gave you. Quit ranting.
Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by honourhim: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Make up your mind, is it painment or confusion that makes you in one breath call me a kid and in another breath call me a young man. Instead of you to rebut with facts and iron cast and logic bound submissions, you have resulted to ad hominem, yet hold yourself out to be smart. You are a corn for brain pretentious intellectual charlatan. I rest my quill for now.

He rants again. I will respond to you when you do the assignment i gave u.
Re: 3 Nigerians Make Top 10 Richest Black In The World by GoldNiagara(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
honourhim:

Quit disgracing yourself. Go and do the simple assignment i gave you. Quit ranting.

I asked you simple question and instead of you to answer me, you kept yapping like that thing that won't shut up? Is Igbo the poorest, back up your answer with facts and links. 5 marks.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo: Who Is Terrified Of Dadiyata’s Voice? / Buhari: I Will Continue To Empower Nigerian Women / Islamic Cleric Spotted At Prophet Tb Joshua's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.