Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation (1636 Views)

IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
You know you have it bad when it takes govt action to stop your people from freely dumping their sh1t all over town

The Permanent Secretary, Osun Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy, Water Resources, Rural and Community Affairs, Mr Muftau Oluwadare, said this in Osogbo.

Oluwadare spoke at the debriefing meeting on review of Water Sanitation and Hygiene documents held at the ministry.

He said the state government is providing toilets along major high ways towards making the state open defecation free.

The permanent secretary called on stakeholders in the state to support the efforts of the government to realise this objective.

Mr Ademola Olanrewaju, the Project Coordinator of European Union Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme, said that there must be concerted efforts to achieve the set objective.

Olanrewaju presented the resolutions of the retreat on the water policy, water law, water supply and hygiene monitoring, evaluation framework and open defecation free road map.

He explained that the European Union has supported the state to develop some key strategic development documents for the water and sanitation sector.

However, he noted that some of the documents are out of tune with the realities in the state and called for review.

http://www.informationng.com/2016/10/osun-government-to-stop-open-defecation.html

1 Like

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
cool
Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalatisclala mynd44
Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5802310_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Here we see Aregberascal considering demolishing the bridge which has been converted by Osunnites as a free air open public toilet

5 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5802313_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

sh1t is about to hit the sh1t literally as aregberascal orders the demolition crew into action

No more open shitter for you ewedu induced jedijedi sufferers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Redoil: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Smelling people i hail una

6 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5802312_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Aregberascal orders a public shitter out of the canal

This stream ends up being recycled by Osun State Water Works which is located just 2 km down stream from the make do public toilet.

One can only sympathize with Odenni as he is an avid believer in drinking "fresh water" directly from the stream.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Afonjas why?!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
That is an impossible task,Mr governor.

First,get the citizens to build toilets then every other thing will follow.

How can u stop that when majority of the houses don't hv one??

This man sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yorubas are lazy and dirty- fayose's brother said it

After inhaling all that shiit, Afonjas will come here to talk shiit

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
sassysure:
That is an impossible task,Mr governor.

First,get the citizens to build toilets then every other thing will follow.

How can u stop that when majority of the houses don't hv one??

This man sef undecided
some people that have toilets don't even make use of it cos they don't know how to.

They don't even know what tissue paper is

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017

This particular unfortunate open air shitter was caught by Aregberascal and was ordered to pack his sh1t into his pocket

8 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by adadike281(f): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is a good thread that should get to front page but it already have a tribal undertone. Anyways, good one there Aregbesola. Health is wealth my people, pls let us all be health conscious.

1 Like

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
When it rains, the flood water will carry the shiit into their own homes..

Dirty people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

This particular unfortunate open air shitter was caught by Aregberascal and was ordered to pack his sh1t into his pocket

4 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by ajepako(f): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
raker300:
Afonjas why?!!

I'm an 'afonja ' as you call my tribe but l find this post and meme very hilariously comical... grin grin grin grin

It got me ROFL...

10 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017

These guys were later caught but they refused to leave the canal stating they must finish first.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Markfemi2: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
raker300:
When it rains, the flood water will carry the shiit into their own homes..

Dirty people

See who's calling others dirty grin

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by ajepako(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

Abeg no kill me with laughter... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by thesicilian: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
When a government is bereft of ideas...
Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by ajepako(f): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
I swear, l don laugh tire for this thread...

How person go dey shiiĆ­t outside in this modern day

Awon omo lbo a bu shege si WA lara leni eh....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by ajepako(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5802313_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

sh1t is about to hit the sh1t literally as aregberascal orders the demolition crew into action

No more open shitter for you ewedu induced jedijedi sufferers

Jedijedi sufferers?

But why na...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

See who's calling others dirty grin
book sef you no know.

Wetin concern erosion and defecating?

As I dey read this your post, shiit begin smell..Afonja, go and clean your bum bum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
For the State government to embark on building public latrines, which means it must be really bad down there. I wonder how humans in this era would rather defecate on the road than use toilets. It's even hazardous to their health.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by nerodenero: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
It's a welcome development.

A few years ago I was posted to work at a site in Ilesha. I arrived very late because my materials to work with was delayed by the useless driver conveying the stuff to my site.

As soon as the material landed, I started working and through the night to the next morning it was work, work and work. I met a guy who was somehow jobless and lives in a room apartment very close to the site. Due to the massive nature of my work, I employed him. Fastforward to the next day and after eating a lot of jargons, I started having stomach issues and needed to poo sharply. At this point, my employee had gone on an errand. Without wasting much time, I dashed to his house beside my site. Through the passage in the middle, I ran faster than Usain Bolt to the backyard and there I got stunned - no toilet!!! Poo was coming fast and without wasting any second I dashed back and straight to the nearest bush. At the bush, my anus was blowing like real trumpet, with the odour of my poo suffocating all living things within the perimeter.

After the bush attack, I came back and I discovered that many houses around had no toilets. What they do is open defacation just as I did. It is that bad.

I rep Osun but on that day, 'Osun fall my hand'.

Aregbe, the poo is on you that your state smells and it is only wise that you either shut down all houses without toilets or give time frame to get one.

Again, the poo is on you

1 Like

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Suffersticated Afonjas be looking at this thread like

5 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
For the State government to embark on building public latrines, which means it must be really bad down there. I wonder how humans in this era would rather defecate on the road than use toilets. It's even hazardous to their health.
all the claim of sophistication and riches..yet they can't build their own toilets and pack their own shit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by SHAKABOOM: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cone heads ad dirtiness can never be separated..Where yu want make ur dirty afonja subjects shiit na?abi yu want make dem start to dey shiit for ur office? angry
10 out of evry 10 afonjas gathered don do IPD before(indiscriminate public defecation)even aregberascal included.. Dirty Pigs. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Homeboiy: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
osun again

Is like that state is a devil inhabitant

7 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
According to latest Climate findings, Osogbo and environs produces unusual levels of methane as detected by Niger Sat X.

The methane emissions observed and recorded by Nigeria's multipurpose space satellite is even higher than that recorded over the Niger Delta with all the gas flaring.

Professor Gbangboshe of the University of Ibadan attributed this anomaly to open shitting culture of Osunnnites stating further that ewedu diet produces lager amounts of greenhouse harming methane gas than any other known animal excrement.

So apart from destroying Aregbe's stream as a water source, Osunnites are also harming the global environment and accelerating global warming with their open air defecation culture!

10 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by SHAKABOOM: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Guy yu nor well atall..Na front abi na back pocket?Afonja kwenu

8 Likes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by headhunter1: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
omenka

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Happenings In Onitsha And Asaba / Obiano Makes Igbo Language Compulsory / The Buhari Govt Hike On Malaria Drugs,dangers Of Deaths& Drug Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.