Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation (1680 Views)

IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
After inhaling all that shiit, Afonjas will come here to talk shiit

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by SolidGenius(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol, my head wan burst.

Mynd44 Frontpage material

Aregbe is workinnnnng

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by raker300: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
SolidGenius:
Lol, my head wan burst.

Mynd44 Frontpage material

Aregbe is workinnnnng
myndd44 will go ghost mode on this one.

But change the location to east and watch him appear

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by ahaz: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Redoil:
Smelling people i hail una
hahaha what do you mean? are you implying that the decendants of lucifer now smell like skunks?..so despite osuns Nigh i.g.r Citizens cant buld a laterine, na wa oooo.
Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by ahaz: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
sassysure:
That is an impossible task,Mr governor.

First,get the citizens to build toilets then every other thing will follow.

How can u stop that when majority of the houses don't hv one??

This man sef undecided
even with the igr higher than the entire south...so they are making drums with there igr?

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MyNewJackeT: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

These guys were later caught but they refused to leave the canal stating they must finish first.

They were ordered to put the sh1t back into their Anus because it was a health hazard.

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by tifany89(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:
According to latest Climate findings, Osogbo and environs produces unusual levels of methane as detected by Niger Sat X.

The methane emissions observed and recorded by Nigeria's multipurpose space satellite is even higher than that recorded over the Niger Delta with all the gas flaring.

Professor Gbangboshe of the University of Ibadan attributed this anomaly to open shitting culture of Osunnnites stating further that ewedu diet produces lager amounts of greenhouse harming methane gas than any other known animal excrement.

So apart from destroying Aregbe's stream as a water source, Osunnites are also harming the global environment and accelerating global warming with their open air defecation culture!
Ahhahhahahahahhaa guy why are you evil like this. I don laff sotay tears fall from my eyes

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by barrydee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
After eating all their Spirogyra green ewedu soup cooked with toilet broom why won't they be sh1tting indiscriminately all over the place.

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by chukagates(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

This particular unfortunate open air shitter was caught by Aregberascal and was ordered to pack his sh1t into his pocket
guy u don finally kill me with laughter..savage!!

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by chukagates(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

These guys were later caught but they refused to leave the canal stating they must finish first.

bro i go report u oo pple here are thinking am mad

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by ahaz: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
chukagates:
bro i go report u oo pple here are thinking am mad
no mind d guy..i dy roll for ground with laugh.
Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by Apawicked: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
MossadAgent:

choi.. stola on white, markfemi2 on it was white.

Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by TylerDurden: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2018
bump
Re: Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation by MossadAgent: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bump

Senate President To Forfeit Huge Some Of Money To Federal Govt. / Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin (APC) Holds Rally In His Kano Constituency.Video And Pics / JUST IN: European Union Monitors React To El-rufai’s Statement On Foreign Interv