Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) (55870 Views)

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by DTalented(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jenny1010:
He is somebody son, brother and boyfriend. .they took his life just like that. Rip .
I see

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by deafeyez: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
So these things are also happening in LAGOS. Hmmmm and some people would say Rivers of Blood undecided undecided

Well rest in peace to the death.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I have no doubt this is also drug related. shocked

Rest in peace ipob yoot. cry

hey! Fccuuk you.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
The dead says so little,

few of their words get lost in silent echoes,

wished we could understand their message,

as the next man fall a victim to death blow,

to miss, or not is entirely left to those who're living,

the man died, and his name wander to oblivion,

never to see his shadow rise in great mother earth,

to those who die everyday and are not acknowledge,

sleep on life lonely state, till we all go back as a ghost!

6 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jenny1010:
He is somebody son, brother and boyfriend. .they took his life just like that. Rip .
your signature says otherwise
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Flakky26(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
First of its kind Online suggestion box for Nigerians to submit innovative ideas for a prosperous Nigeria www.myinputng.webs.com www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Uptown7(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Biz gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Garrithe1st: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you're one of the Pigdiots wishing my President dead, then I say piss and poo fall on you in the afterlife.

If you were a decent fellow, then I say Rest in Peace, and may those who did this to you reap such evil fate tenfold.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by RosaConsidine: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
When the English so bad, it makes it difficult to type RIP.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJAS started this 1st Oct quick notice earlier... abeg where can I buy AK47 with 4 magazines fully loaded ....

You are too wretched to afford a knife, let alone cutlass or AK47. Go and work hard so that you can at least feed well. stop donating the little money you can use to feed to kanu the king of PIGS

13 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by apharm(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
Na dem again. If they could attack & kill in a church, much less a shop...
Lagos won't tolerate bullsh1t. Be warned!
you'r a very foolish fellow
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
2019 is round the corner
Make una no keh unaselves finish
RIP
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by SenatorM(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Which of these below were they successfully trading? grin cheesy
I think these are the most Successful trades by Afonjas with their smelly armpits.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by fpeter(f): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Rip to d guy, but how dem take SHORT HIM now according to ur post?

Actually it was a very LONG thing.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you

Trust ds comment will generate likes aswear. .... this age of nairalanders are butt lickers. Nice one, I sincerely hope for rational mind like ds among of us yoot

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by DonVikings: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
obindomanya:
why have u become so heartless?
It is heartless to wish a man a peaceful rest after his death?

What is wrong with Potor yoots? angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJAS started this 1st Oct quick notice earlier... abeg where can I buy AK47 with 4 magazines fully loaded ....

No pauper has ever bought an AK47.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by canalily(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jenny1010:
chaiundecided so he is ur boyfriend? Dnt worry am here for you sherley babysmiley
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
They should ask Osus his brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by DonVikings: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenatorM:

I think these are the most Successful trades by Afonjas with their smelly armpits.
Nonsense
Hehehehe. Painment. grin

Uchenna, take ya time before I expose you. grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Orpe7:
2019 is round the corner
Make una no keh unaselves finish
RIP

Let them Please.

There populatoon needs to be reduced against next election

Imagine we have less than 200,000 left of them before 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by harzeez17: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
For real and affordable Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, Spotify,YouTube services
check out igcartsdotcom
use coupon code: ig1 for discount
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Fidelismaria: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
rip
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by SenatorM(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Hehehehe. Painment. grin

Uchenna, take ya time before I expose you. grin
grin painment true true

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by lyricalz: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
OP does that look like front of someone shop? where did that happened in alaba that I did not hear.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I have no doubt this is also drug related. shocked

Rest in peace ipob yoot. cry

I have no doubt that your death will be cult related as ur moniker says it all.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by gotnel: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is terrible! God save us.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Annie939(f): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Am speechless
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
HAS HE LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA BEFORE?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rip. but why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.