Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) (55879 Views)

Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by contactmorak: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Photo sent in by blog reader...

According to the person, it happened on Friday, 27th November at No 27, Prof Adenusi street Aga ikorodu, Lagos State. The woman allegedly burnt her 11 year old daughter with a hot iron from her thighs up to her private area...(I had to cut out that area) for coming back late from school.
"The girl is her daughter but the woman is married to another man. The girl is still in the house, no one has seen her. Please we need relevant authorities or agencies to come to her rescue. The pictures are graphic. Thank you" The person wrote. NGOs that handle cases like this should please take this up. There should be some kind of penalty for child cruelty!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/see-what-woman-allegedly-did-to-her-own.html

2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by adedayourt(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
some women dont deserve kids but God knows best. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by sissylucy(f): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
geez.....mother wickedness to child...
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by sissylucy(f): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
geez!!.....mother wickedness to child...
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by pillarmaria(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2015
what!
such women should remain barren till they accept Christ as their Lord and saviour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by pillarmaria(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala , OAM4J , Afam4eva push this to it's permanent site biko, Nigeria must hear this.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by politricks: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
What a cruel world we live in. Verily, the hearts of men women are wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by baddyoosha: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
THEY SHOULD JUST DO SAME TO HER

4 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
embarassed very shocking....what a beast of a woman,to hurt an innocent child? whether It's her daughter or not...this is Just wickedness in the highest order...that woman should be taken away from the society... she is highly insane and mentally deranged...

wish the little girl"quick recovery " and she should be rescued from that beast ASAP...

what a cruel world...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
shocked dayum
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by confamgist237: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by otijah(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
The lady is married to another man, may be revenging the deeds of the girls biological father on her
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Austindark(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
some kids could be really stubborn sha

but this is too harsh for whatever reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by isaco(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Too bad
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
gfh ok
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by tolexy007(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
angry End time mother............. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Reeebirth(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Dis is too bad....
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by kennyman2000(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
You sure say no be step-mother?
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
is the woman related to buhari

cos that is called buharism... .
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Trendy247: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
I NO C ANYTIN O
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by deramarks(f): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Nd d bible said. "...nd in d endtime mothers shall rise against daughters sons shall rebel...". If I didn't quote it well doesn't mata I sha sent ma msg across

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by IamforGod: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
angry
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
I just wonder if NAPTIP still exists undecided

Endtime mother , end time wickedness
endtime punishment

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ril19(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by holyokoto(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
End time Woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by naijapips02: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
i can relate to this. Growing up, i lived with an elder sister, BLOOD sister. Then she uses Kitchen Knife to hit me....not the flat surface....the blunt edge of the knife. I'd leave the beating arena with my arms all swollen and red flex flashing allover with blood oozing.

All these for things like, 'why didn't you wake up early for school' and some silly stuffs like that.

Try as hard as i can, i still can't get these pictures off my mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
End time nairalander
tolexy007:
angry End time mother............. angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by wapmingle: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
too bad

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Gopes(f): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Am not sure she is her biological daughter

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Pure wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.